Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,813 members, 7,972,902 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:53 PM

10 Love Languages Women Respond To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Love Languages Women Respond To (779 Views)

The 10 Love Languages / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Love Languages Women Respond To by eneazi(f): 11:47am On Aug 22
About a year ago, my best friend’s husband sent an SOS to me. It came as a shock; for starters it was the first time he was sending that type of message, secondly, I was troubled when he made me promise not to tell his wife about our little phone chat. I arrived ten minutes early to the place he had picked with a mild headache as a result of overthinking.

When he arrived, I noticed he looked drained and had bags under his eyes and seemed to have lost a few pounds from the last time we saw. He sat down heavily in a chair, “your friend is driving me nuts,” he blurted out, “she’s changed, so unreasonable and difficult to satisfy and it’s killing me.” I felt instant pity for him, this was a man in-love with his wife and ready to do anything to make her happy. I heaved a sigh of relief asked him not to worry as I educated him on Gary Chapman’s “love language” he left with a new spark in his eye and safe to say things have been going just perfect for them.

Relationship can never be perfect because people are not perfect. Every man or woman faults as well as virtues. We are sad, selfish, ungrateful or rude. We all have our definition of love, your definition of love cannot be the same as your partner’s and this is where problem comes from. Your woman is not unreasonable or detached you just haven’t discovered what her love language is yet. According to Gary Chapman, the author of “The Five Love Language” here are ten most common love languages that women respond to.

Quality Time:Being married or in a long term relationship doesn’t mean fun has to end. Plan uninterrupted time with her such as romantic dinners, trips and movie dates. Be intentional about her interests and values by doing this you make her feel cherished.

Physical Touch: Affection in form of touching is not primarily reserved for making love. This can be anything from holding hands to cuddling. Touch is powerful and speaks louder than words, especially for women who prioritize this love language.

Acts of Service: Doing something practical for her, like gisting with her while she cooks or running an errand, can make a woman feel loved and supported.

Listening: Not listening is the number one mistake most men make. Women like to talk, and value it when their partner truly listens to them and responds thoughtfully to what they’re saying.

Compliments: Every woman wants to feel special. Not just feeling sexually attractive to you, but they want to know they’re appreciated, use your words.

https://xclusivstarsng.com/10-love-languages-women-respond-to/

1 Like

Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Aug 22
Try to be handsome sha. That's all I can say.

It will make many of the above rule not working against you, and your shortcomings can be ignored easily.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by eneazi(f): 11:51am On Aug 22
grin My bad I should have added that as a number "eleven"
pansophist:
Try to be handsome sha. That's all I can say.

It will make many of the above rule not working against you, and your shortcomings can be ignored easily.
Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Aug 22
eneazi:
grin My bad I should have added that as a number "eleven"

cheesy

A man can be good to a woman like jesus, basically be everything she wants in a man. But most women will ignore him if they don't find him attractive.

I don't think women are sincere when they said they want good men.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by eneazi(f): 12:20pm On Aug 22
Its wrong to generalize. There are sincere women who say and mean it. Another point is most times men are blind to women that really like them and make silly excuses go after the wrong woman and start complaining and generalizing about women.
pansophist:

cheesy

A man can be good to a woman like jesus, basically be everything she wants in a man. But most women will ignore him if they don't find him attractive.

I don't think women are sincere when they said they want good men.
Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by seguno2: 1:47pm On Aug 22
eneazi:

About a year ago, my best friend’s husband sent an SOS to me. It came as a shock; for starters it was the first time he was sending that type of message, secondly, I was troubled when he made me promise not to tell his wife about our little phone chat. I arrived ten minutes early to the place he had picked with a mild headache as a result of overthinking.

When he arrived, I noticed he looked drained and had bags under his eyes and seemed to have lost a few pounds from the last time we saw. He sat down heavily in a chair, “your friend is driving me nuts,” he blurted out, “she’s changed, so unreasonable and difficult to satisfy and it’s killing me.” I felt instant pity for him, this was a man in-love with his wife and ready to do anything to make her happy. I heaved a sigh of relief asked him not to worry as I educated him on Gary Chapman’s “love language” he left with a new spark in his eye and safe to say things have been going just perfect for them.

Relationship can never be perfect because people are not perfect. Every man or woman faults as well as virtues. We are sad, selfish, ungrateful or rude. We all have our definition of love, your definition of love cannot be the same as your partner’s and this is where problem comes from. Your woman is not unreasonable or detached you just haven’t discovered what her love language is yet. According to Gary Chapman, the author of “The Five Love Language” here are ten most common love languages that women respond to.

Quality Time:Being married or in a long term relationship doesn’t mean fun has to end. Plan uninterrupted time with her such as romantic dinners, trips and movie dates. Be intentional about her interests and values by doing this you make her feel cherished.

Physical Touch: Affection in form of touching is not primarily reserved for making love. This can be anything from holding hands to cuddling. Touch is powerful and speaks louder than words, especially for women who prioritize this love language.

Acts of Service: Doing something practical for her, like gisting with her while she cooks or running an errand, can make a woman feel loved and supported.

Listening: Not listening is the number one mistake most men make. Women like to talk, and value it when their partner truly listens to them and responds thoughtfully to what they’re saying.

Compliments: Every woman wants to feel special. Not just feeling sexually attractive to you, but they want to know they’re appreciated, use your words.

https://xclusivstarsng.com/10-love-languages-women-respond-to/

Please how is 5 equal to 10

1 Like

Re: 10 Love Languages Women Respond To by eneazi(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22
Continue reading with the link
seguno2:

Please how is 5 equal to 10

(1) (Reply)

Naija Woman Expresses Love For Husband As She Gifts Him Lexus SUV For Birthday / Ways To Handle A Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Pls Help Me Find Adedoyin Phillps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.