Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,545 members, 7,929,770 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) (66274 Views)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by HellVictorinho8(m): 10:09am
illicit:
Seen the video on WhatsApp this morning

They later naked the girl

The funny thing is that the one doing the flogging also has a nude video that has been circulating now...

Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by HellVictorinho8(m): 2:53pm
illicit:
Seen the video on WhatsApp this morning

They later naked the girl

The funny thing is that the one doing the flogging also has a nude video that has been circulating now...

bro any amount

OPAY

embarassed
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by Damian911: 5:04pm
Lol....
Happy Negroes cheesy
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by torqque7(m): 5:56pm
Akanabaa:

She can't fight them all... Funny thing is, her n@de has also been leaked.

Search Akanaba on Telegram to watch the uncensored n@des of the girl flogging her friend because of her boyfriend...

Don't to forget to subscribe for more.

Akanaba not coming up on telegram just drop link to make it easier to find you
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:57pm
Akanabaa:

She can't fight them all... Funny thing is, her n@de has also been leaked.

Search Akanaba on Telegram to watch the uncensored n@des of the girl flogging her friend because of her boyfriend...

Don't to forget to subscribe for more.
I couldn't find it on telegram

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:58pm
illicit:
I have seen this video since morning...

The flogger has a nude video that's now circulating
can you send me the video
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:00pm
Prolificgiant:
can you send me the video

No...

Sorry
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 9:04pm
illicit:

No...

Sorry
whyI couldn't find it
Re: Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:06pm
Prolificgiant:
whyI couldn't find it

I deleted it, I don't wanna spread it

Even the person that post it on WhatsApp status has removed it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: teekaytoks13(m), Ibrochaka(m), Swagt101(m), Harmony032, Myhaven, eke28(m), Sadrey1(m), Jatinzbusinessc(m) and 34 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.