Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September (14640 Views)

FG, Dangote Reach Agreement On Petrol Supply, Lifting Begins Tomorrow / How $6 Billion NNPC Debt Is Causing Petrol Supply Hiccups / Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by Skyehigher1: 9:01pm On Aug 22
If you like produce in september 1 2050 i will never believe anything about this country until i see it with my korokoro eyes
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by Olamideayomide(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22
Make we give them the days nah, which I'm very sure they will still postpone it again.
Believe this people at your own peril
Piro18:
You mean less than 10 days.

Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by StarRiderr: 9:40pm On Aug 22
Dangote refinery to commence production of fuel next month..make I hear say snow dey fall for Sambisa forest
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by maxzzo1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22
We don tire for story sef
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by kafeii123: 2:27am On Aug 23
Ikaeniyan0:
Yinmu

I know someone working at the refinery, he said it will start working in 2027

Are u sure it's not 2031 it will start working like this...
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by galantjoe(m): 2:34am On Aug 23
Quote me anywhere
Dangote is a dangerous capitalist who always use public sentiment tọ his advantages. I could remember when Obj was handed over production of basic commodities such as cement, sugar, flour,etc to his companies during his tenure as president of Nigeria. We were all promised that dangote will crash the prices of such commodities once they started producing them. Now what is happening; the prices of sugar, cement and flour (although he was unsuccessful in flour business) are skyrocketed.

The same way, once he gets monopoly thru friendly public opinion and sentiment, he will milk us dry forever to become perpetual richest man in the world
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by AnyanwuSK: 2:36am On Aug 23
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by shotuns: 4:27am On Aug 23
Dangote, your refinery was built on ile orisa, go and appease the the gods of the land, those indigenous people you took their land away from through the then government of the day will never pray well for you. North has the largest land mass, well suitable for your refinery but why Lagos if there isn't any hiding motive behinds it. September is here soon.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Commence Petrol Supply In September by God2man2again(m): 6:20am On Aug 23
we will get there and be free from subsidy brouhaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lied In London- Presidency / Gboyega Oyetola Presents N152.7b 2019 Osun Budget / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.