Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,375 members, 7,929,183 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k (599 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by kettykings: 3:08pm On Aug 22
Ebubu4:
instead of you yo support him and say let SE pay N70k, you're saying this

I would I rather pay my house help and security man 70k a month and be owing $70m and be a source for the seizure of assets belonging to everyone or would I rather pay 40 to 50k and have peace of mind
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Omoawoke: 3:12pm On Aug 22
I see vawulence, raise am! Fire am!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by TemplarLandry: 3:17pm On Aug 22
This exposes how empty they are.

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Ojiofor: 3:26pm On Aug 22
RuggedBiafran:
See as you just cast yourself..

Truly we need purge NON IGBOs out of BIAFRA land...and it will be brutal.

Ojiofor is in ABiA
Ebubu is in Ebonyi

Both of you are Fulani vastards...when time comes, una go collect..e sure. cool

You will soon be picked up by security agents.
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Elusive001: 3:29pm On Aug 22
kettykings:
At least they are not owing any Chinese companies causing Chinese companies and international law firms to confiscate the assets of the federal government all over the world.

Of what use is paying N70k and loosing $70m

Oil dey your head.
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Justnation: 3:30pm On Aug 22
Incurable Stupidity is when you are drinking Panadol over another man's headache
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by kingsways: 3:33pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:
Biafra won't solve igbo problems. some state in south east parents don't even want their children to marry another south east state. within the south-east there are numerous dialect of igbos that don't even like each other. like the bible says the heart of man is naturally wicked. know this and know peace

SE has enormous gas reserves, she doesn’t need Nigeria.
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Tochi3(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22
helinues:
shocked shocked
grin grin

..you are trolling.. it is sweeting you abi..no worry..

.. grin grin
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22
kingsways:

SE has enormous gas reserves, she doesn’t need Nigeria.
yeah doesn't need nigeria but former abia states governors are Igbos also. what happens when ur leaders don't use the resources well? don't u know Nigeria is backward because of leaders and not resources? and igbos have bad leaders also as governors. get d point

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22
hammerT:

THEY CANNOT PAY 70K BECAUSE NIGERIA COLLECTED THEIR RESOURCES.

WE WANT RESOURCE CONTROL.
same way ikpeazu can't repair road and otti can? it's about leaders sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22
TerrouMuda:

Who mentioned west?
Is your mind judging you?
den ur statement is stupeed
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22
Ebubu4:

If you come to touch our land we will beg Nigerian forces to come intervene. They will pursue yoy people out of our land the way they intervened after Ikwerre and Ogoni people begged them in 1966
hahahahahaha include anioma people also and delta Igbos
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by TerrouMuda: 3:56pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:
den ur statement is stupeed
I said you should take heart.
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22
TerrouMuda:

I am taking heart.
did u lose ur father?

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by TerrouMuda: 3:58pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:
did u lose ur father?
I will be asking you that.
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by CyrusVI(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22
santopelele:
and when was your Almighty 70k that you are making noise with passed into law? Just few weeks ago because of fear of protest. Oga whether ebonyi state is paying 1naira or not, they are better than your skull mining region 100%

cant u see i mentioned 30k?

I am telling u that the 30k thats being paid since 2020 hasnt been implemented in your region by your Gov?

Show me where i mentioned 70k

Stop being emotional about everything. Na fact we dey talk
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by gidgiddy: 5:10pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:
Biafra won't solve igbo problems. some state in south east parents don't even want their children to marry another south east state. within the south-east there are numerous dialect of igbos that don't even like each other. like the bible says the heart of man is naturally wicked. know this and know peace

Who said Biafra is about solving problems? It's about freedom
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by flyinnizam(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22
gidgiddy:

Who said Biafra is about solving problems? It's about freedom
is ebonyi free from Enugu and anambra people discrimination? say d truth is it all d village in south east that ur father would like u to marry from? imo girls are expensive, ebonyi girls are seen as lower class. I live in south east for 6 years
Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by gidgiddy: 6:32pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:
is ebonyi free from Enugu and anambra people discrimination? say d truth is it all d village in south east that ur father would like u to marry from? imo girls are expensive, ebonyi girls are seen as lower class. I live in south east for 6 years

But they are all in Nigeria?

Then that means they can all be in Biafra

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Biafra When South East Governor Can't Pay 70k by Fortruth: 7:13pm On Aug 22
flyinnizam:

Has Nigeria solved your own problem Mr Man?

Were people a few weeks ago protesting for Biafra or for Hunger in Lagos, Abuja, Kano?

Please take time to analyze thing well

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua May Not Return Yet β€” Doctors / Will Jonathan Be Vp In 2011 / President Yaradua in good health. - Reuters!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.