Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma (9725 Views)

You Can Accuse Osinbajo Of Anything But Not Corruption - By Fredrick Nwabufo / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Kokomaster69: 7:17pm On Aug 22
Someone who has been corrupt right from the time of otokoto , Abacha etc is claiming innocent. Person wey use 419 take start corruption for imo state, him think say people nor sabi am ?

He should know dat all of dem get their report cards after leaving office just like yeye bello.
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22
Clown

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by discusant: 7:53pm On Aug 22
princepee:
U don't need anyone to accuse you.
U know you are very corrupt,
And wicked.
See his bleached face like Wall gecko.

The blood of innocent people you killed will always be on your head.

Bolded says it all.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by keymatt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22
For more jokes, text Uzodinma to 419. grin
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by PEACE2023: 10:27pm On Aug 22
fergie001:

SOURCE
It is because of this people like this criminal that I said there is nothing like Karma.
Uzodinma should have died by now following the number's of IMO youths killed by ritualist Uzodinma but alas he is walking and enjoying IMO state money
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by 12345baba(m): 4:17am On Aug 23
People wey na them start 419 dey talk
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Justnation: 5:34am On Aug 23
If nobody accuse you of corruption, God will certainly judge you for corruption.
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by begge: 8:08am On Aug 23
From number 4 to number1,
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Kinoike: 11:24am On Aug 23
Inukwa!
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Hectore(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23
fergie001:

SOURCE

Useless Governor of all time.
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Kobojunkieee: 2:30pm On Aug 23
mmadu4:
look this useless governor .. i no blame you sha . i blame the unintelligent Nigerians that fraudulently brought you into power
The blame equally lies with those who do absolutely nothing to push for his removal knowing he was fraudulently foisted on them. Democracy does not work at all when people fold their hands and do absolutely nothing but whine against injustice. undecided
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Kobojunkieee: 2:47pm On Aug 23
Kokomaster69:
Someone who has been corrupt right from the time of otokoto , Abacha etc is claiming innocent. Person wey use 419 take start corruption for imo state, him think say people nor sabi am ?
He should know dat all of dem get their report cards after leaving office just like yeye bello.
Why the people never even so much as to attempt to call for his impeachment though? undecided
Re: Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma by Kobojunkieee: 2:48pm On Aug 23
Jayhome24:
Ok. We have heard you when you leave office then we shall know. Another obi-diot a k a Mr saint than Jesus is loading....
Leave office? He will simply replace himself with another probably like him or worse since the people never lifted a finger to fight his institution. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnaji Committed No Offence – Jonathan / Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger Released / Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.