Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx (240 Views)

Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False. / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Is Jesus Christ Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Aug 22
Colossians 1:16 KJV
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The universe does not play dice and God does notr play games, everyman and every woman gets what they deserve: God is no respecter of persons

So whereever you find yourself, that's where he put you because that's where you deserve and younp are either enjoying becuae you lived a good life in the past or suffering becuae you are being recompensed for the deeds of your past existence

If you are under the delusions of Atheism he put you there
Are you a Jehowah witness? That's where he put you
You are a Muslim? That's where he kept you
Church worshiper/Adherent of the Roman religion of Christianity? That's where you deserve

There is no happenstance in the universe. Everything is planned ronthe finest detsilnby the LORD.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Aug 22
Joe Biden's throne in American country, Tinubu's throne, overseeing the affairs of the dead, all the other thrones of the earth including that of Dubai and UAE, Jesus Christ created everything and thy are all subject to him
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by Petalss(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22
MrPresident1:
Colossians 1:16 KJV
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The universe does not play dice and God does notr play games, everyman and every woman gets what they deserve: God is no respecter of persons

So whereever you find yourself, that's where he put you because that's where you deserve and younp are either enjoying becuae you lived a good life in the past or suffering becuae you are being recompensed for the deeds of your past existence

If you are under the delusions of Atheism he put you there
Are you a Jehowah witness? That's where he put you
You are a Muslim? That's where he kept you
Church worshiper/Adherent of the Roman religion of Christianity? That's where you deserve

There is no happenstance in the universe. Everything is planned ronthe finest detsilnby the LORD.

Meaning that everything is unfolding as Jesus had programmed it right?
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Aug 23
Petalss:

Meaning that everything is unfolding as Jesus had programmed it right?

Yes 100%
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 7:33am On Aug 23
Where did he keep you? You can know your life purpose and your crimes by where you find yourself.

Muslim? You are in hell, waiting for redemption
Adherent of Christianity? Multifaceted. You are both in hell and deceived. You have been blinded. You are waiting for redemption.
Atheism? You are a very evil person and have committed great crimes, you cannot know God because the sins logged into your soul can never allow you to rise above water. You are programmed for punishment
Jehovah witness? Strong delusion. Babylonian. You are in hell and deceived. You are a very wicked person who needs to be well leashed

So Jesus Christ created all the ideologies and anyone you find yourself tells you the story of your existence in the past and till date.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Aug 23
1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee

A lying spirit from the LORD has deceived you all
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On Aug 23
Where did he keep you?
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by bolabizzle(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23
MrPresident1:
Jehovah witness? Strong delusion. Babylonian. You are in hell and deceived. You are a very wicked person who needs to be well leashed

Chai

So MaxInDHouse is in hell? grin

I agree that he is a very wicked person. That is why he continues to boldly defend his pedophile organisation of Jehovah's witnesses. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 6:34pm On Aug 23
bolabizzle:

Chai

So MaxInDHouse is in hell? grin

I agree that he is a very wicked person. That is why he continues to boldly defend his pedophile organisation of Jehovah's witnesses. grin

Let's get someting very clear, God does not have a place in the skies where he incinerates dead people, hell is right here on this earth. It is a living condition. For example, Nigeria is the Blackman's hell, and everything we are passing through is us in hell fire. We have crude oil but Dangote is buying crude oil from American. The land is fertile and green from Lagos to Damaturu yet we are suffering from hunger and starvation. We have the best brains in the world in leadership, medicine, engineering, law, Bible knowledge, robotics, finance, etc., but we are being ruled by mediocres placed upon us by the West in shams called elections where we validate their choices over us. So Nigeria is hell.

In addition, since this present world belongs to satan and his dog-boys, anyyone and everyone who desires to live righteously is in hell at this moment in time.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by bolabizzle(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23
MrPresident1:

Let's get someting very clear, God does not have a place in the skies where he incinerates dead people, hell is right here on this earth. It is a living condition. For example, Nigeria is the Blackman's hell, and everything we are passing through is us in hell fire. We have crude oil but Dangote is buying crude oil from American. The land is fertile and green from Lagos to Damaturu yet we are suffering from hunger and starvation. We have the best brains in the world in leadership, medicine, engineering, law, Bible knowledge, robotics, finance, etc., but we are being ruled by mediocres placed upon us by the West in shams called elections where we validate their choices over us. So Nigeria is hell.

In addition, since this present world belongs to satan and his dog-boys, anyyone and everyone who desires to live righteously is in hell at this moment in time.

MrPresident1 this your explanation is deep. Difficult to accept and reject at the same time.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 6:45pm On Aug 23
bolabizzle:

MrPresident1 this your explanation is deep. Difficult to accept and reject at the same time.

Psalms 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by bolabizzle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23
MrPresident1:

Psalms 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Wait, lets take it step by step. I am really genuinely curious to understand you because your write up sometimes has some disturbing truths in them.

Are you saying people suffering today lived a past wicked life and reincarnated into this present earth to suffer as punishment?
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Aug 24
bolabizzle:

Wait, lets take it step by step. I am really genuinely curious to understand you because your write up sometimes has some disturbing truths in them.
Are you saying people suffering today lived a past wicked life and reincarnated into this present earth to suffer as punishment?

Everything I write in this place is the truth and nothing but the truth. Understanding comes in different levels and you will understand to the level you have been assigned.

Concerning reincarnation, let's see what Solomon says:

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Ecclesiastes 1:3
What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecclesiastes 2:11
Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Under the sun the place of judgment
Under the sun the place of tiresome irksome labour

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by bolabizzle(m): 9:32am On Aug 24
MrPresident1:

Everything I write in this place is the truth and nothing but the truth. Understanding comes in different levels and you will understand to the level you have been assigned.

Concerning reincarnation, let's see what Solomon says:

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Ecclesiastes 1:3
What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecclesiastes 2:11
Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Under the sun the place of judgment
Under the sun the place of tiresome irksome labour

Hmm. I can't argue with that.
Please go on.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 10:12am On Aug 24
bolabizzle:

Hmm. I can't argue with that.
Please go on.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
King James Version
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

There is nothing new under the sun, whether visible or invisible, tangible or intangible.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by felaismyhero(m): 10:34am On Aug 24
Your idea would have made sense if you did not base it on Jehovah. A muslim could also have said your being a Christian is allowed by Allah. Why do you call atheism delusion? When you can not prove one of your claims.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by bolabizzle(m): 10:39am On Aug 24
MrPresident1:

Ecclesiastes 1:9
King James Version
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

There is nothing new under the sun, whether visible or invisible, tangible or intangible.

The funny thing is we read this scriptures everyday but we don't understand the depths of its meaning.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 12:43pm On Aug 25
felaismyhero:
Your idea would have made sense if you did not base it on Jehovah. A muslim could also have said your being a Christian is allowed by Allah. Why do you call atheism delusion? When you can not prove one of your claims.

Atheism is a delusion because there is no atheist who is not a criminal, that's what the Bible says, it says everyone who says there is no God has committed great sins, and God has blinded them so they cannot seek reconciliation with him.

Atheism is like madness. The mad person is in an alternate existence, does not know that he is not normal
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Aug 28
Psalm 118:21-23
King James Version
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 01
Jesus Christ created everything.

Where he put you is where you belong. Where you belong shows your standing with God
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Sep 05
Where did Jesus keep you?
Re: Jesus Christ Created All Religions Including Atheism, Buddhism, Shintoism Etx by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Sep 06
MrPresident1:
Where did Jesus keep you?

He put you in atheism? It means you are evil

An atheist is a leaking tank of petrol waiting for the spark

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stories (33): Jacob's Blessings / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Be Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.