Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,772 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Terminator Zero The Anime Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Terminator Zero The Anime Series (35 Views)

List Your Top Five Anime Series? / DOWNLOAD Movie: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terminator Zero The Anime Series by marifol: 12:17am
Terminator Zero (originally known as Terminator: The Anime Series)
is an upcoming science-fiction action anime series developed by Mattson Tomlin and set in the Terminator universe.

The eight-episode show was produced for Netflix by animation studio Production I.G and Skydance Television under the direction of Masashi Kudō.

It is based on the Terminator franchise created by James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd.

Set in 1990s Japan, Malcolm Lee has been developing another AI system that is intended to compete with Skynet.

As Judgment Day approaches in 1997, Lee finds himself and his three children pursued by an unknown robot assassin, and a mysterious soldier from the year 2022 has been sent to protect him.

Watch First episode HERE date 29 August 2024

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Engaging Youtube Videos From Images? / Moviebox Apk Download Old And New Version / My Honest Trust To Be A Soldier: Was It The Best Decision? What Do You �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.