Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,528 members, 7,929,714 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant (18839 Views)

Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by WorldRichest: 11:57am
Bitter Hero Beer Obituary should give him mob. Tinubu has been giving his followers who have health issues including Zark Orji
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by anonimi: 11:59am
Newlymarried:
https://punchng.com/ex-lagos-police-spokesperson-needs-n25m-for-kidney-transplant/?amp

Why can't Tinubu take him along to France of Britain for his next medical tourism trip on the billions presidential jet?
Or he should use rice palliative to cure himself of the kidney problem
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by anonimi: 12:01pm
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya.....May God perfect his healing.

Here's joining his appeal to well-meaning Nigerians, the indefatigable Lagos State Police Command and LASG to please, once again, support another fellow Nigerian who served the Nation.
Thank you.

How many Nigerians who served the country with chronic ailments can be so supported from our increasing debt
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by kestolove95(m): 12:01pm
Na curse dey follow am
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by generalud: 12:05pm
I belief he was police image maker when the present IGP was the compol there. Egbetokun should immediately come to his aid since he is still active in service and not wait until he dies before sending a high powered delegation to visit the bereaved family and make unfulfilled promises.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Pootle: 12:09pm
its the resonssibility of police commission to take care of this
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Zool6: 12:11pm
ACP Chike Otti is from Awka and freind we always seat together in Mowo bus stop around 2011 then he was SP Commander of Anti Terrorism he was once atacked by arm robbers while buying cement for his house and he gun two of the robbers down the other ran into Bush with bullet wound,,he is very good jovial guy always on short and snickers then u will hardly know he is police Officer,,,,,,,Once this news go viral morethan that money will come out as Fomer Lagos PPRO he is very Popular

Newlymarried:

https://punchng.com/ex-lagos-police-spokesperson-needs-n25m-for-kidney-transplant/?amp

1 Like

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by AfonjaConehead: 12:14pm
chukwuibuipob:
cool undecided dem don grabbed u from waist b4 grin grin grin? Abi u never taste their slap grin cheesy b4
As you nor get work but they do Igbo Igbo Igbo everyday,why dem not go tear ya face better slap
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Antell95(m): 12:23pm
owagbeba:
This is why it is important to do annual health check after the age of 40. Complete check won’t cost more than 70k, that will include BP,PSA,Renal, ECG, Complete blood work, Ultrasound etc.

Could this be a case of “leave that thing” syndrome amongst Nigerians? Is it toxic Agbo? I don’t know! But Nigerians should try to avoid excessive alcohol consumption; more of Zobo tea to aid renal function and improve blood pressure.

After a certain age, genetics tend to play against us blacks. We do have tendency to retain water and salt which often leads to HBP, unlike whites who are genetically prone to build up in their arteries.

Health check is important folks when you clock 40..

Hmmm!
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:25pm
owagbeba:
This is why it is important to do annual health check after the age of 40. Complete check won’t cost more than 70k, that will include BP,PSA,Renal, ECG, Complete blood work, Ultrasound etc.

Could this be a case of “leave that thing” syndrome amongst Nigerians? Is it toxic Agbo? I don’t know! But Nigerians should try to avoid excessive alcohol consumption; more of Zobo tea to aid renal function and improve blood pressure.

After a certain age, genetics tend to play against us blacks. We do have tendency to retain water and salt which often leads to HBP, unlike whites who are genetically prone to build up in their arteries.

True but in the case of BP it doesn’t come with age. There are many under 30 adults with BP and renal failure.

2 Likes

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Focusmind: 12:25pm
owagbeba:

I just completed all these same tests last week and picked up my result.
Surprisingly, my PSA count is 1, which put me on red alert, even though a PSA of 1 to 4 is considered normal. Anything above has to be taken seriously. I have not reached 1 before - It has always being 0.6 or 0.7. I want to rerun it again.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:31pm
Focusmind:

Surprisingly, my PSA count is 1, which put me on red alert, even though a PSA of 1 to 4 is considered normal. Anything above has to be taken seriously. I have not reached 1 before - It has always being 0.6 or 0.7. I want to rerun it again.

Eat more fresh tomatoes, and engage in abdominal exercises as frequent as possible. There are prostrate supplements (if you’re into that kind of stuff)..and then just live your life bro. None of us are making it out alive in the end.

1 Like

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by VillagePipu: 12:33pm
Curious345:
25m is small money to some .. I hope Cubana or jowwyzaza sees this ..

They won't. They are waiting for him to go so they can spray it at his burial.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by samuelson06(m): 12:39pm
owagbeba:

Good diet and exercise would do the magic 50% of the time. Most people don't exercise nor eat good food. They only eat to deal with hunger and not to live long. The other 50% is obeying the 10 commandments, especially in sex-related matters and welfare of others, and also holding firm your spiritual walk with God.

All the medical checks and stuff are good but if you don't balance these two important factors to healthy living, disease would suddenly develop in your body and you'll be thinking it's because you don't go for medical checks.

1 Like

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Lionnation: 12:43pm
Y
Curious345:
25m is small money to some .. I hope Cubana or jowwyzaza sees this ..
what happens to the Lagos State government and federal government that he served
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by maasoap(m): 12:49pm
Operation that cost 6 million naira in Nigeria before!
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by maasoap(m): 12:50pm
Lionnation:
Y what happens to the Lagos State government and federal government that he served

What makes him different than others who equally served Nigeria?
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Hezmatosky: 12:50pm
owagbeba:

Oga contribute. Stop all these blame game. Na people like you we dey sick for this country. Politicians without PVC. Always blaming every government that comes in. Tchweeeee sad
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:55pm
Love800:
I think this one is a civil servant and not public servant.
Public servants are the ones who get appointments.
Ok sir

I refer you to the attached photo

Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by Lionnation: 1:12pm
maasoap:

What makes him different than others who equally served Nigeria?
the difference is that he very sick and at the point of death, he also served as the most senor level in the NPF they should help him with government money
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by nasbiafra(m): 1:18pm
AMEN
zebszebs:
Thunder fires any member of the public who donates to him.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by seanery: 1:19pm
POLICE ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Everybody go collect equally.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by owagbeba: 1:21pm
Focusmind:

That’s within range. I think it is ok. You may go for a second opinion from another lab. I suggest you use the well known labs like Afriglobal or similar ones. Once I tried doing checks at a lab near my home. These guys almost scared me with high ESR score. I never knew they made up the numbers without doing test. I presented it to my doctor and he directed me to another popular laboratory which gave a total different result. ESR was normal within range.

So always get a second opinion when you get a negative result. Some of these local labs don’t actually run the test, they just quote numbers.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by zebszebs: 1:28pm
zoghys:

That's absurd

Your father is
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm
Nigerian police has more than enough to afford his treatment. it is well
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by swagifted(m): 1:35pm
as a public servant ,what are the odds that you have up to 25million naira savings?...if you no dip your hands omo e choke
Kobicove:

Are you saying that it's only a public servant that stands the risk of having a kidney ailment? undecided
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by azpekuliar: 1:36pm
Let the police gather the bribe dey extort from
Nigerians every day to help one of their own.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by olancho: 1:42pm
olancho:
There is a place he can go in Enugu and get treated with less money. They use natural medicine and within 6months he will be alright.
Ekenna natures limited Emene Enugu.
Re: Former Lagos Police Spokesperson, Chike Oti, Seeks N25m For Kidney Transplant by tojahh(m): 2:04pm
Now we are brothers and sisters

Oga face your warrant. Wetin una do me never Comot from my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Epilepsy A Contagious Disease? / Lady Loses Friend At LUTH Because There Was No Bed Space And Consultants / Important Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts You Should Know

Viewing this topic: walenack(m), Latty88(f) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.