Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls (6371 Views)

The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying / Why Are Pastors Richer Than Muslim Clerics / Should A Christian Woman Wear Immodest Dress Like Bikini, Mini Skirts, And Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by sexyliano: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
why all the sleeping around are done by christian woman and not muslim woman?. All other sins are comited by christians and not muslims. please stop your christian woman from lying and doing sexing to every man they see and posing naked in public christian magazine too.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
BRITISH Muslim women are having “virginity repair” operations on the NHS so their bridegrooms cannot tell they have Were Intimate.

Doctors have revealed a surge in the number of women booking themselves in for the controversial 30-minute procedure just before they get married.

Health authority rules say women can have the operations for “physical and psychological” reasons.

And figures show that taxpayers have paid for 116 hymenoplasty procedures on the NHS between 2005 and last year.

But hundreds more are refused the NHS treatment.

And they are so frightened their future husbands will find out they’ve Were Intimate, they are paying up to £4,000 for private surgery.

Muslim brides are under huge pressure to be “pure” when they marry so their husbands can take their virginity on the wedding night.

Many women give doctors false names and addresses and some are even buying chastity certificates to “prove” they are virgins.

Some young women and their families have been publicly shamed or even killed if a husband suspects his bride has Were Intimate before.

One clinic in Harley Street, London, said demand for hymenoplasty ops had tripled in recent months.

Consultant gynaecologist Dr Magdy Hend, performs the op for £1,850 a time.

He said: “In the past, we would do one or two hymen reconstruction operations a week. Sometimes now, we get two or three women a day wanting it.

“Demand has tripled. And the majority of our clients are Muslim women.

“They worry about having Were Intimate and their fiancé and family knowing they have been touched before. The woman fears the husband will divorce or humiliate her. There have been honour killings in extreme cases.

“It is simple surgery that takes half-an-hour. They can have it done at lunchtime and do not have to give their real names.

“They are paying up to £4,000 at other clinics.”

Imam Dr Taj Hargey, chairman of the Muslim Educational Centre in Oxford, said: “The rise in the number of these operations in Britain is a very disturbing trend.

“It is very disappointing Muslim women in this country feel they need to lead a double life, resorting to subterfuge surgery.”

One wonders if muslim men REALLY need a virgin bride, for on dying a jihadi death, they are guaranteed 72 virgins (plus 30 odd pearly-eyed boys), who revert to being virgins after each intimate intercourse ! In that case, do they really want an 'earthly' virgin bride ?
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
I do not understand why Muslim women do not rise as one and slay every Muslim male in their communities   grin grin grin grin

Double-living appears to be a normal part of the life many Muslim women are consigned to.

By the way staying under a tent, does not make you more holy than a woman who does not want such restrictions.

It is in the mind my dear !!!!
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by cantell(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexyliano:

why all the sleeping around are done by christian woman and not muslim woman?. All other sins are comited by christians and not muslims. please stop your christian woman from lying and doing sexing to every man they see and posing Unclad in public christian magazine too.
Congo! You should see what your muslim sisters are doing at night.
They are the worst! They cover their faces and body during the day but they're something else at night.
Used to mess around with some of them. In the afternoon she acts like a virg. but in the night, she's sucking a cork like mr biggs ice cream.
So shut the fork up!
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by sistajay(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
@frosbel. . . . . . good info, Dr Magdy Hend, his doin a great job!
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

Yes my dear, at least Christians do not hide , they repent of their sins and have a change of heart , living lives that glorify God thereafter.

But Muslim women hide under the tent Hijab , while committing some of the most perverted acts known to mankind.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by sexyliano: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Congo! You should see what your muslim sisters are doing at night.
They are the worst! They cover their faces and body during the day but they're something else at night.
Used to mess around with some of them. In the afternoon she acts like a virg. but in the night, she's sucking a cork like mr biggs ice cream.
So shut the fork up!

everybody know tht muslim women are more holy than christian women. all the women i bang are christian women and no muslim yet because they all virgins. Christian girls open it everywhere. forget frosble and his fake storyies.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by sexyliano: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2011
christian men= ga.y
christian women= l3sbian and sleeping around.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by manmustwac(m): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2011
All this Muslim Christian bashing. Dose it matter who are worse arnt we all Nigerians? This is just proof that religion divides people. cry
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2011
Blame it on muslim men. They have no respect for women.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Judek2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
@OP, believe me,muslim women(girls) are corrupt,as simple as that.
I've been in the North just for one week,and I stayed in a muslim compound,the family has two sisters 17 and 18 years.
They kept on visiting my room one after the other from the first day (acting nice and friendly).
And they love young Igbo boys more than their guts and can go to any lenght to get them. .
Damn,i would have sined when one day the younger one asked me "Do you know what is sex,and have you done it before". shocked (now she realy means business) the older one was a bit shy as she only brings me food and stuffs,and we chat a lot.
Believe me,if not for Jesus,I would have slamed the two sisters twice or trice,but na Jesus save me grin
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Ruqaya(f): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Why?because we muslim women are morally upright, modest and has dignity.u see,dere is nothing like modesty in christianity dese days.may God protect us, so dat dey don't corrupt us wit deir immoral act.amin

1 Like

Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Ruqaya(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Why?because we muslim women are morally upright, modest and has dignity.u see,dere is nothing like modesty in christianity dese days.may God protect us, so dat dey don't corrupt us wit deir immoral act.amin

1 Like

Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by HISchild: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
@op, your statement is untrue and unprofitable to you and to all.  “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23;  

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one." - Rom 3:10-12

Thus, we should all be more interested in our personal relationship and reconciliation back to GOD through HIMSELF, in the Person of our The Lord JESUS CHRIST. “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.” - Rom 6:23
---
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ruqaya:

Yeah right like this one below:

Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
when it comes To intimate recklessness forget Christian girls. i have at certain times slept with these 'christian' girls just fresh from sunday service and there are many who are lesbos,and i know a couple of these girls changing guys in and out. its commonplace in the varsities. but if you compare christians are the worst in this game
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by manmustwac(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
diluminati:

when it comes To intimate recklessness forget Christian girls. i have at certain times slept with these 'christian' girls just fresh from sunday service and there are many who are lesbos,and i know a couple of these girls changing guys in and out. its commonplace in the varsities. but if you compare christians are the worst in this game
it says f for female by your username which means your saying that your lesbo yourself right?
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Judek2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
manmustwac:

it says f for female by your username which means your saying that your lesbo yourself right?

She is a girl дss licker. . Lezbian of the 1st class.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 2:59am On Dec 08, 2011
diluminati:

Were the Christian girls intimately reckless with themselves or was it a combined sin with a devout muslim who is also intimately reckless?
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Lasinoh: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OmIWoRlemA&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yFPmzvNPU&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/flash]

DA TIN WEY HIJAB DEY HIDE PLENTY O! CHINEKE!!! cheesy

Hmmmmmm!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Well. . .look at Mary, the mother of Jesus.
You are a product of your beliefs.
The Christians still believe that the Holy Ghost impregnated Mary(immaculate phocking  grin). . .to give birth the their Lord.

So, it is expected.  Christian women will phock around for anything. . . including toothpaste!
Not a Muslim agenda.
You see MODINA2 dey di ashawo for Mecca inside Quran? grin

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjzNtOpzGQ[/flash]

grin grin grin
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Lasinoh: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Ruqaya(f): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Lasino,u're digusting,d ignorant 1 will never attempt 2 learn,Well,i rest my case here.silence is really d best answer 4 a fool like u. @aloy,go get a job,ur brain is getting rotten.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ruqaya:

@Lasino,u're digusting,d ignorant 1  will never attempt 2 learn,Well,i rest my case here.silence is really d best answer 4 a fool like u.           @aloy,go get a job,your brain is getting rotten.

Just asking whether you are the same Ruqaya in this article below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819919.0.html
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by dekung(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
@OP, your opening statement is the most myopic and acutely retaaarded that i have read on NL. You sit down in one corner, conjure up some stupidity from your depraved mind and then come to nairaland to spew such brainless thought. While i will not defend anyones escapades i will strongly condemn unsubstantiated claim. Where do you get your statistics from? When and for how long did you carry out your research? Who were you respondents? What was your sample size? Were you testing the girls with your d----k or did you have a doctor examine them? Listen , girls sleep arround irrespective of their religious inclination so dont come arrd here and try to make us belive yours is better than the other. As we speak one guy with a biiig banana is screwing that girl you are eyeing. Frosbel thank you for that informative excerpt. At least thats a more inteligent way to convey an opinion.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by lepasharon(f): 4:49am On Dec 09, 2011
when u check it muslims are the biggest hypocrites ever,iv seen enough 'muslim' girls smoking under hijab.wah ya say to dat?
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Lasinoh: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2011
Ruqaya:

@Lasino,u're digusting,d ignorant 1 will never attempt 2 learn,Well,i rest my case here.silence is really d best answer 4 a fool like u.

You should not read my posts you know? kiss
Yeah, please ignore me. . . for I have dealt with your betters around here. kiss
Just call me 'disgusting augustina'! cool
You make me 'wet' with your angst. kiss
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by Judek2(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2011
[size=30pt]THREAD LOCKED[/size]   

because of those videos.
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by ibrobell(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2011
Religion and morality is suppose to b one. But is too bad today we take them for two different things. That is why people do bad things and next second we turn to God. Do we take God for a fool?
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by somegirl1: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2011
Frosbel [quote author=sexyliano:

everybody know tht muslim women are more holy than christian women. all the women i slam are christian women and no muslim yet because they all virgins. Christian girls open it everywhere. forget frosble and his fake storyies.

sexyliano:

christian men= ga.y
christian women= l3sbian and sleeping around.
Ruqaya:

It should not be assumed that every non muslim is a Christian and everyone born into a Christian home and attends church is a Christian.
Unlike islam, Christianity goes beyond practices and behavioural conformity.
Your ignorance is understandable however.

P.s. I used to believe muslim girls were chaste until I was told otherwise by several muslim guys.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by obowunmi(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2011
People on this thread are sick. Both deluded muslims and christians alike.
Re: Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls by aloyemeka1: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2011
some-girl:

It should not be assumed that every non muslim is a Christian and everyone born into a Christian home and attends church is a Christian.
Unlike islam, Christianity goes beyond practices and behavioural conformity.
Your ignorance is understandable however.

P.s. I used to believe muslim girls were chaste until I was told otherwise by several muslim guys.

Gbam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) / Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies / The Mercy & Grace Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.