Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,444 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera (1036 Views)

Nissan Almera For 450K now 349k / SOLD!! 2006 Toyota Avalon Touring Trim / Super Clean 2007 Registered Nissan Pathfinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23
2006 Nissan Almera
Registered
Car works perfectly
Manual transmission
Buy n drive
WhatsApp/call:09166504138

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23
Available sir/madam
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by onome25(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23
Olamzmillz001:
2006 Nissan Almera
Registered
Car works perfectly
Manual transmission
Buy n drive
Na waooooooh grin hmmmmmm embarassed

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by JJacko: 10:54pm On Aug 23
You gotta be kidding me. 😭

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23
Nibo latun jasi bayi nitori Olohun?

What exactly do we call this? Delusion, madness or being high on expired sh1t. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by tanigororo: 11:55pm On Aug 23
If Not For The Scarcity of Men, Should we Need to Humanisé a Dog.
Nigbati Akò rí èyán rà, Lani K'aja wà gbé
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 6:50am On Aug 24
JJacko:
You gotta be kidding me. 😭
That what exactly??
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 6:51am On Aug 24
ravensckar:
Nibo latun jasi bayi nitori Olohun?

What exactly do we call this? Delusion, madness or being high on expired sh1t. angry angry
You can call it whatever you like as long as it suits your life situation
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Majatechworks: 8:16am On Aug 24
Sincerely this the most outrageous advert I have seen in my life.....
Seriously

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 9:21am On Aug 24
Olamzmillz001:

You can call it whatever you like as long as it suits your life situation
Perhaps your own life situation is as crappy as the car you put up for sale. cheesy cheesy

Don't go and sell it to those Iron Condemn people. Stay there and be waiting for who will buy that pile of junk for 1.6 million.

Yeye fowl!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 10:00am On Aug 24
ravensckar:
Perhaps your own life situation is as crappy as the car you put up for sale. cheesy cheesy

Don't go and sell it to those Iron Condemn people. Stay there and be waiting for who will buy that pile of junk for 1.6 million.

Yeye fowl!
Why won't you tell me to sell it to iron condemn when most vital part of your future has been condemned and did I tell you the car was going to go for exactly 1.6m..won't the client negotiate...You should channel your life frustration to your family and loved ones
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by RealityKings: 10:30am On Aug 24
ravensckar:

Yeye fowl!

Why are you fighting everybody
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 10:54am On Aug 24
Olamzmillz001:

Why won't you tell me to sell it to iron condemn when most vital part of your future has been condemned and did I tell you the car was going to go for exactly 1.6m..won't the client negotiate...You should channel your life frustration to your family and loved ones
Thank you
Life frustrations? Dude, are you high on some horse sh1t? cheesy cheesy

The kind of frustration that would make an Engineering student do his I.T in a Police Station is exactly what made you put up that piece of trash for sale (at 1.6m). cheesy cheesy

#Picks_tooth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 10:59am On Aug 24
RealityKings:

Why are you fighting everybody
Sorry dude, I don't exchange words with AL-MAJIRI. angry angry
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Bazztadewu: 11:08am On Aug 24
Don't mind them,1.6m sef is cheap.cos it's a 4plugs car.if it were a v6 with sports interior and leather.na 3m. Tho Nissan has no value,but 1.6m is based on naija economy. Highest 1.2m if u see the buyer,no waste time.

1 Like

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24
ravensckar:
Life frustrations? Dude, are you high on some horse sh1t? cheesy cheesy

The kind of frustration that would make an Engineering student do his I.T in a Police Station is exactly what made you put up that piece of trash for sale (at 1.6m). cheesy cheesy

#Picks_tooth
Over 600 people have viewed this post but only you choose to leave a negative and insult on this post cos 1.) You are Jobless 2.) You lack Joy probably due to frustration life is throwing at you 3.)bitterness cos if it's not bitterness I don't know the amount you want me to set the car at knowing people will still price down..probably you want me to put the price at 200k so you can borrow money from your friends and family to purchase your dream car...get a life bro..find something to do with your life...thank you
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24
Olamzmillz001:

Over 600 people have viewed this post but only you choose to leave a negative and insult on this post cos 1.) You are Jobless 2.) You lack Joy probably due to frustration life is throwing at you 3.)bitterness cos if it's not bitterness I don't know the amount you want me to set the car at knowing people will still price down..probably you want me to put the price at 200k so you can borrow money from your friends and family to purchase your dream car...get a life bro..find something to do with your life...thank you
*Laughs hysterically*

Your reasoning is as bastardized as the junk car that you put up for sale. cheesy cheesy

Firstly, I'm not the only one that left a "negative comment" about the piece of crap that you posted. I believe several others did as well. cheesy cheesy

Secondly, this is Social Media. If you don't want anyone to criticize that piece of crap you posted, you should have put it in your front yard and place a "For Sale" sign on it. That way, you would have saved us all from the gory sight that you posted.

Thirdly, one can only be "bitter" about something he doesn't have. This piece of trash you have there isn't worth being "bitter" about. Eeeeewwww!

Dude, you should add "Graphic Pictures" to the title of your advert make you stop to dey give people nightmares. That thing isn't a car, it's a piece of trash that isn't worth more than 450K max. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Picks_tooth

5 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by shox: 4:33pm On Aug 24
This car for just stay put at the driving school instead of bringing it online for serious insult

Op is high on horse shit

3 Likes

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24
shox:
This car for just stay put at the driving school instead of bringing it online for serious insult

Op is high on horse shit
Please do not insult the OP's "exotic car" before he'll say you're bitter and jealous. cheesy cheesy

I wonder where the buyer will drive it to; party, work or to drop off & pick up his children from school? cheesy grin cheesy

God abeg o! No flash poverty reach my side abeg. 🙏🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24
ravensckar:
Please do not insult the OP's "exotic car" before he'll say you're bitter and jealous. cheesy cheesy

I wonder where the buyer will drive it to; party, work or to drop off & pick up his children from school? cheesy grin cheesy

God abeg o! No flash poverty reach my side abeg. 🙏🙏
See the didinrin wey dey talk about poverty..poverty screams all over you and your wife..you go know say life dey show una Shege.. Poverty Ambassador..Lowlife
Modafuka...He sure me say una never see beta chop na why you go sit on this page 24/7 dey troll people cos your life no dey intact and you don't know the next step to go...I just wanna tell you the ride was sold this evening to someone who has the money..drop your account make I do something for una this night make you and your wife find something chop

Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by AlvinOO7: 8:20pm On Aug 24
Olamzmillz001:

See the didinrin wey dey talk about poverty..poverty screams all over you and your wife..you go know say life dey show una Shege.. Poverty Ambassador..Lowlife
Modafuka...He sure me say una never see beta chop na why you go sit on this page 24/7 dey troll people cos your life no dey intact and you don't know the next step to go...I just wanna tell you the ride was sold this evening to someone who has the money..drop your account make I do something for una this night make you and your wife find something chop
I know he got you pissed…since the vehicle has been sold, why not be the bigger person by refusing to continue with banters and insults…This isn’t necessary..cheers.
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by Olamzmillz001(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24
AlvinOO7:

I know he got you pissed…since the vehicle has been sold, why not be the bigger person by refusing to continue with banters and insults…This isn’t necessary..cheers.
Yeah..Just thought of it..That's my last post addressing him..Definitely not gonna reply whatever he says again
Thank you sir/madam
Re: SOLD:2006 Registered Nissan Almera by ravensckar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24
Olamzmillz001:

You wey dey advertise Iron Condemn dey get mouth call person "Poor". Lolz. People wey their brain dey shake really full nairaland. cheesy cheesy

By now, it has become crystal clear to everyone that your BRAIN IS DOING OVERHEATING.

Me? Poverty? Who God has blessed, no man can curse. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Both my first and second car, not a single one looks like that Iron Condemn that you advertised.

Oga hustle o, make EFCC no come your compound arrest everybody come leave you alone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All those "Lamba" about the car being sold this evening na format. Las las, you go change channel go post am for jiji. Who wan buy Iron Condenmed for 1.6m? Car wey even village gods no go accept as sacrifice.

#Picks_tooth

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Shipping To Lagos - Help Wanted! / Honda Rolls Out Fuel Cell Car / Brand New 2008 Honda Accord (very Cheap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.