Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,004 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Fake Crypto Sender - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Official Fake Crypto Sender (221 Views)

Unlimited Email Sender Software [lifetime] / Bulk Whatsapp Message Sender / Email Sender To Millions Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Fake Crypto Sender by MakrelDrew: 6:17pm On Aug 23
This is an advanced flasher software developed by a team of blockchain developers and ethical hackers with over 25 years of experience. Exploiting loops and utilizing nodes, we have been able to send massive amounts of flash crypto like BTC, USDT, Ethereum and 6 more.

Our software was built with amateurs in mind and therefore has a very explanatory UI and our users have access to a very detailed documentation containing Texts, Pictures and Videos that serve as a tutorial on how to install, setup, use our software.

Our software is available in Android, IOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux devices.

Note: All of these devices must have a ram of 8gb+ and ROM of 126gb+, to ensure speed and efficiency.

To learn more technical details of our software, contact our developers, speak with our support agents, as well as testing out our demo, please head to our official website: https://fakecryptosender.com

WARNING: Do not engage, contact or transact with any other party/person/website apart from our official Websites and Official Support agents so as not to get scammed. Thanks.
Re: Official Fake Crypto Sender by bbfanboy01: 6:56am On Aug 24
MY PEOPLE GUD AM ..PLS I HV BEEN PART OF THIS TREND FOR YEARS . PLS I NEED YUR HELP
I BOUGHT 38 USDT FOR AVOUT 67K FROM A GUY ON BYBIT I TRANSFERED THE SAID SUM FROM MY OPAY TO HIS OPAY ACCOUNT WHICH WAS HIS PAYMENT DETAILS SHOWN. THIS WAS ON 20TH OF AUGUST AT ABOUT 4AM IN D MORNIN. AFTER THE COUNTDOWN, HE DIDNT RELEASE IT. I THEN APPEALED. AND ABOUT 9AM HE WROTE TO CUSTOMER CARE IN D APPEAL PAGE THAT HE HASNT SEEN ANYMONEY. WE WERE BOTH ASKED TO UPLOAD PROOF WHICH I DID BY POSTING A VIDEO RECORDIN FROM MY OPAY BANK APP AS WELL AS PDF OF THE PAYMENT I MADE. FOR HIM HE,UPLOADED A VIDEO OF HIS OPAY APP TO . THE CS THEN ASKED US FOR BANK STATEMENT WHICH I UPLOADED D NEXT DAY BEEN 21ST WHILE HE ONLY UPLOADED HIS YSTERDAY BEEN 23RD . THE CS THEN SAID THAT IT SEEMS MY BANK IS DELAYIN THE PAYMNT THAT I SHULD CONTACT THEM TO CANCEL & REVERSE THE MONEY OR SO HOWEVER HE SHULD ALSO BE CHECKIN HIS ACCOUNT FOR CREDIT ALERT AND IF HE RECEIVES IT HE SHULD RELEASE THE COIN . SO HE GAVE US ANODA 2DAYS( 48HOURS COUNTDOWN) I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO OPAY OFFICE AND AFTER CHECKIN THEY TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT AND ASKED ME TO GIVE THEM THE BANK STATEMENT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT . I GAVE THEM AND AFTER CHECKING THEIR SYSYTEM TOLD ME THAT THE TRANSACTIONS ON HIS STATEMENT HERE ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME WITH WHAT IS ON THE SO CALLED STATEMENT HE UPLOADED ON BYBIT.( MEANING HE MOST PROBABLY DOCTORED IT) PLEASE MY PEOPLE WITH YOUR VAST EXPERIENCE I BELIEVE SOM1 HERE CAN BE OF HELP AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ADVICE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT . AS OF THE TIME OF POSTING THIS D COUNTDOWN IS AVOUT 30HOURS LEFT. TANKS Y'ALL IN ANTICIPATION.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Connects On Upwork - Help Needed / Reseller Web Hosting With FREE WHMCS / Get A Verified Paypal Account And Also Learn How To Cash It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.