Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,048 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

What To Do If You Want To Get A Pretty Girl To Fall Madly In Love With You This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If You Want To Get A Pretty Girl To Fall Madly In Love With You This (168 Views)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Want To Get A Pretty Girl To Fall Madly In Love With You This by imampope(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23
Hi, bro.

What's up?

Merry Christmas in advance.

I would be travelling to my village on the 24th. It’s not a small thing. I can’t wait to see my grandmother. It’s been long jare. But before I leave I wanted to give you a quick tip

You see, it’s really very easy to get girls to fall during festive periods. Very very easy. Trust me. this is why one night stands happen in night clubs or after a party.

When girls are feeling happy, their defense is down and it is easy to charm them and make them like you like crazy.

This Christmas a lot of opportunities to get that girl to go crazy about you will come up. But if you are not prepared, you will lose that opportunity to another guy who is better and knows what's up.

So to get prepared for the opportunity to probably get the love of your life this Christmas , read the following hand-picked and selected pages from my ebooks.

From Bang Rule read;

Pages 20-25
The bullet points from Chapter 2
Pages 36 – 41
The Four mistakes to avoid if you don’t want to lose a girl. Page 43
Also read Pages 51 – 63
Then Chapter 5.
From Advanced Bang Rule read;

The 7 limiting beliefs that will make girls always reject you if you have them. A lot of guys have most of them, I’m sure you have at least two. Pages 19 – 25.
Pages 29-35
Pages 37-39
Pages 40 – 44
The ten law of a boss in page 44-46
The steps to getting a girl to fall in love in page 50 – 86
How to get a girl to have sex with you. Page 87 – 90

If you lack the courage to talk to girls and want to change that and become more confident then listen to the first two mp3 in my Power Program

There, you have it. Use the tips in those pages and audios wisely *winks*

PS: Merry xmass again, don’t drink and drive. Don’t have unprotected sex with a girl you don’t trust. Abego. AIDS is real mehn

Celebrate well, bro.

PSS: if you haven’t gotten your own copy of Bang Rule, you can Dm my Sales manager on 08145371017.

(1) (Reply)

Become Better Learn How To Make Slides / Do It Yourself Natural Cure For Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation. / How To Ensure Your Relationship Survives The Coronavirus Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.