Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free (156 Views)

PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free / Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free by Lifenajeje2(m): 7:36am On Aug 24
You heard right ..

We are running a promo on PEP sales

Buy 30 tablets which u need for PEP cases and get 60 tablets free which u can use for two other incidents .

PEP alone 15k 90 tablets
PEP and self test kits 20k

Delivery : worldwide.

Screenshot this post to place an order else I give u another price .

Call or WhatsApp

U need PEP

U don't know ur sexual partner HIV status ,
If Condom gets burst ,
Condom slips off,
Expired condoms,
Forgot to use a condom ,
Exposure to blood from fights or accidents ,
Sucking breast fluids during love making ,
Vaginal fluids during MouthAction,
Kissing bleeding gums,
Sharing of unsterilized objects .

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kits and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252

Note: it's the same Lifenajeje but a mod decided to ban me for 10 years after mistakenly spaming the political thread ..

I have appealled to the mods to no avail so I opened lifenajeje2

U can verify the phone number .
Re: PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free by madridguy(m): 7:44am On Aug 24
You are part of Nigeria problem. Government and NGO will bring free drugs for people in need, people like you will steal it and start selling it for people.

1 Like

Re: PEP Bonanza: Buy 30 Tablets Get 60 Tablets Free by Lifenajeje2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24
madridguy:
You are part of Nigeria problem. Government and NGO will bring free drugs for people in need, people like you will steal it ando start selling it for people.

Please respect yourself

We are wholesalers representative ..

We supply antiretrovirals and other scarce medication to pharmacies ,hospitals and private individuals ...

Your government does not even procure 80 percent of what the total HIV population in the country requires as they get if free from donor agencies .. they look for cheap substitute even if they want to buy that are not even film costed.

There are over 27 drugs combined for HIV care ..

Let me loud this to your ears .

Since 2012 your government have stopped bringing in Abacavir , once in a while there is shotfall of lamivudine ..

These are drugs that are vital for people living with HIV but have liver and kidney issues .

The average people spend on that drug is 10000

Multiply that since 2012 to know what over 3000 persons have been spending on meds overtime on drugs the govt claim to be free ..

There are times the drug would be scarce and patients spend as much as 20k plus for it

How about those on second line regimen that are suppose to be on a combination of 5 medications

Atazanavir
Retonavir
Lamivudine
Tenofovir
Zidovudine

But what do u get ..

People get four our of the 5

Those with the money go out to huy..

Let's don't even talk about third line where ur govt does not want to come in ..

Now we are talking about people who spend an average of 200k on HIV medication that ur govt claims to be free ..

Pls carry out ur own investigations ..

We bridge the gap for private individuals that that want to waste time at the govt institutions because of PEP..

Somebody goes in for Pep and is suppose to be attended to immediately but he gets to wait his turn for voluntary counselling then testing sessions .

Though not all establishment operate like this .

I remain ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kits and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Malta Africa Economic Forum...powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / International Bilateral Economic Forum / International Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.