Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,342 members, 7,967,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

I am searching for a Friend with benefit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am searching for a Friend with benefit (1309 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by We4all: 1:06pm On Aug 24
Nnamdipapa:

I am NnamdiPapa, and I am gay.

Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by Kingzjayzee: 1:14pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:
Like the topic goes, I am a mother of two kids in my early thirties. My husband left us 2 years ago and I must confess, life has really been hard as a single mom of two kids and it's not been easy. I sleep alone every night, hugging tightly to my pillows and body no be firewood, as a woman, I have needs to satisfy.

I am looking for a man who can satisfy my needs. We get to chit chat and know each other before moving forward with anything.
You must reside in Lagos and be well to do, Asaba or Abuja. I am a down to earth woman so do not waste my time. I will ignore any unserious mention.

You can reach me on my email.

We4all@gmail.com..

I hope I find a good man here.

see men rushing to her mail right now

Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by Kingzjayzee: 1:19pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:

I am not fighting any lady I swear. I am just looking for a man to satisfy my HUGE appetite.

we4all@gmail.com is my gmail.
money appetite or sexual appetite? Be more specific abeg make person know wetin he dey get himself involved in.
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by we4a1l(f): 1:21pm On Aug 24
Kingzjayzee:
money appetite or sexual appetite? Be more specific abeg make person know wetin he dey get himself involved in.

We have to connect first and if there is chemistry, we take it from there. Of course you must be comfortable financially.

My email is We4all@gmail.com. thenks.
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by CyrusVI(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24
[quote author=We4all post=131668268][/quote]

The two of you have been dragging each other since

You should resolve it na
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by tanigororo: 1:31pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:

We have to connect first and if there is chemistry, we take it from there. Of course you must be comfortable financially.

My email is We4all@gmail.com. thenks.
We wey no get job laidis we no qualify, even though our Oza room game Na debe 🎯
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by We4all: 2:02pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:

My email is NnamdiPapa@gmail.com....Sp1ritHusband@gmail.com Thanks.

sad sad sad
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by We4all: 2:04pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:

We have to connect first if you are gay, then we take it from there. Of course you must be comfortable financially.

My email is NnamdiPapa@gmail.com.... Sp1ritHusband@gmail.com
Thanks.

sad sad sad
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by BigYash: 6:02pm On Aug 24
MrCork:

brother, BigYash is gay man juss in case u intarestted!! ((THANK ME LATER))
Your pa pa tell you say I Fvck his sme lling a s s before? Ozuor like you.. Na ur pa pa be g a y !
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by Nonexisting1: 6:14pm On Aug 24
So it's true that this woman is a coded olosho?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by BigYash: 6:29pm On Aug 24
we4a1l:

Thank you for the advice and it is deeply appreciated. But cooking and work will not satisfy my appetite.
We ladies are humans too with blood flowing through our veins. It's been two years now sleeping on an empty bed.
I really need to feel the gentle touch of a man and I believe by Gods grace I will find the right man.
Okay
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by MrCork: 6:40pm On Aug 24
BigYash:
Your pa pa tell you say I Fvck his sme lling a s s before? Ozuor like you.. Na ur pa pa be g a y !

Brother, be calming down nah!!!
We4a1l say he gay & he say he loookin for someone to mate ((READ HIS LAST P0ST)))

U gay, he gay..so let him fukk u so u collect N15k sir...it aint rocket science((((no oofencse))) undecided
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by BigYash: 6:46pm On Aug 24
MrCork:

Brother, be calming down nah!!!
We4a1l say he gay & he say he loookin for someone to mate ((READ HIS LAST P0ST)))

U gay, he gay..so let him fukk u so u collect N15k sir...it aint rocket science((((no oofencse))) undecided
So what makes you think everyone is gay and f o o l i s h like you fa da? Cux if your fa da wasnt f o o l i s h ,he could have atleast get a condom to avoid a dis grace like you.
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by BigYash: 6:46pm On Aug 24
BigYash:
So what makes you think everyone is gay and f o o l i s h like you fa da? Cux if your fa da wasnt f o o l i s h ,he could have atleast get a condom to avoid a dis grace like you.
Re: I am searching for a Friend with benefit by Jeon(f): 10:12pm On Aug 24
MrCork:

SON, CALM DOWN, BIKO!!
Son aint u the desparate one comin online sayin u will date anytin...but then u get upset when they ofa u Jeon....he a known male fagggot who enjoy bein female on nairaland.try yor luck wit the fagggggot please. He a friendly gay sir!!(((THANK ME LATER)))

My popsi, my only sugar popsi, I wanna kiss ur bottom.
Say yes, just say yes. ☺

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Even Being Hurt To The Extend Of Dying,how Was D Experience / What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? / Friends In The House, How Can I Get The Babe Of My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.