Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense (197 Views)

#need A Duplicate / Clone Of Any Website (get It @ Havilah Consults) / How Do You Make Your Website Get 1M Traffic Per Month / Personal Website?? Get One Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense by Tipster1234: 12:16pm On Aug 24
Hello nairalanders, I just lunched my newly created website.

I want to know if this kind of website can get adsense approval.

You have to know more about adsense before you answer my question.

Thank you.

Just whatsapp me so I can send you the address

Whatsapp: 08132707587
Re: Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense by Richnero99: 2:48pm On Aug 24
Funny guy
Re: Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense by mubarak89(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24
Richnero99:
Funny guy
Hahahaha. Why is he funny though?
Re: Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense by Tipster1234: 5:36pm On Aug 24
I am seriouse
Re: Can This Website Get Adsense Approval? I Need Help With Adsense by NAVwriters: 3:10pm On Aug 27
Tipster1234:
I am seriouse

If you don't want to disclose the site, why not just mention the details of what you've done on the site so far, so that you can get enough feedback?

For example, site with so so tld, x number of posts, niche, age, pages, traffic, content generation technique, etc.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Google Blogger Website / Limited Offer : Custom Wordpress Theme For 10k / Article/post Writer Need On Smart Products/techs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.