Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? (714 Views)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2011
Why is it that in an interracial relationship involving a blackman and a white woman the white woman is always much older than the blackman.Its just too common seeing a 19 yr old blk guy with a 58 yr old white woman but if this same blk guy wants to date a blk woman he would always insist that such a woman must be younger than him but then if its a white woman he doesnt mind if she is as old as his grandmother.So why is this so?
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Ask Mr Cork, 190 & Lefulefu the fool! cool[/size]
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by Eiregirl(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
Swallu what's with you and all these interracial, black man / fat ugly white woman, black man / old white women threads. WHO CARES?? I'm white & my husband's black. I'm not ugly & I'm not older than him. Such a stupid, ridiculous generalisation I know lots of black men married to white women, some of the men are ugly, some of the women are ugly but not all. Do you think all black men look like Greek gods? Far from it!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] [b]Lefulefu the fool! [/b]cool[/size]

You mean LEBIGGESTFOOL? grin
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
I know lots of black men married to white women, some of the men are ugly, some of the women are ugly but not all. Do you think all black men look like Greek gods? Far from it!!!!!!

WORD! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by 195(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ask Mr Cork, 190 & Lefulefu the fool! cool[/size]

angry angry
Re: Why Is It In An Ir Relationship The White Woman Is Much Older Than The Blk Man? by drnoel: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
ha ha ha, this one na super story

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Great / Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni / Re: Why Life Is So Unfair To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.