Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,277 members, 7,936,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky (21426 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Truthsandtrusts: 11:01am On Aug 25
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Id-love-to-return-to-prison-Bobrisky

I love the statement not you I love, because in Nigeria they that fix laws doesn't abide to it that's the only reason I agree with you
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by BABANGBALI: 11:10am On Aug 25
He's definitely going to be sent back. Just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by chatinent: 11:11am On Aug 25
He's right.

Prison for the rich in Nigeria is rest ground.
For the poor, it's Lucy's basement.

2 Likes

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by MorataFC: 11:13am On Aug 25
AlexBells:
She has a case there, it was obvious he was being punished for something most of us are guilty of. But the man in her seem unbreakable. I really appreciate that she pulled through, it shows what a strong woman he is.
abeg stay one place, she and he, and he and she, him and her and her and him😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by 007lss: 11:19am On Aug 25
To f**k those fine babe inside prison again abi.......Lol
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Sleekfingers: 11:20am On Aug 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
I thought he was given six months prison from April. How come he's out in August? Is that upto six months? Let's assume it's three months of day and night, he should have been out by July.

I'm not understanding

He was released, for good behavior and already served half of his sentence.

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by ufotunang: 11:23am On Aug 25
AlexBells:
She has a case there, it was obvious he was being punished for something most of us are guilty of. But the man in her seem unbreakable. I really appreciate that she pulled through, it shows what a strong woman he is.
Ok and see how bobrisky has confused you.
...you do not know whether to address bobrisky as he or she? 🙄

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by WHEREISMANNA: 11:25am On Aug 25
Bob don't be too risky

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by CrownLands(m): 11:25am On Aug 25
Don't debase cash! Respect the Naira.
And, before you decide to spray $$$, read their laws. Ooh!

"World Police" can come to 9ja and arrest you, you ooh! Remember! Dem don know say you be convict for spraying cash

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by ufotunang: 11:26am On Aug 25
DrAda:
You gotta admire his tenacity.
..he ?....or her tenacity ...she has boobs 🙄
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Azazyel: 11:31am On Aug 25
Mumu why don't you spray naira again let us check something? The talkative would soon meet his Waterloo. They are waiting for you in front. This is the role model of some people. Smh

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by j8398694: 11:37am On Aug 25
Following a series of tests. Monecamp is my recommendation for everyone.

Be a member of their community today, and thank me later. Go to the link on my profile picture.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Elidrisy20: 11:37am On Aug 25
Don't worry if dem catch you this time, you go hear am

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by tete7000(m): 11:39am On Aug 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
This is one of the negative side of social media, they will make stupid people famous and kids will start seeing them as role model.

Particularly children wey no get responsible parents to nurture them.

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Monimaker22: 11:50am On Aug 25
adenigga:

This is the best Yoruba tribe can produce, a full grown man turning himself to woman. Omo Oduduwa Republic go funny ooo.

A nation where dem go dey celebrate man to become woman and their owambe men go dey rush am.

Spit on this tribe, Tufiakwa.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by ejimatic: 12:03pm On Aug 25
adenigga:

Under the law you are an ex convict untill you are given a state pardon by Lagos Govt.
You should have pleaded not quilty them.It might have been difficult to prove you committed the offense in court.
1 How did they know u sprayed Nigerian money?
2. Where are the notes you sprayed?
3. What are the numbers of the notes?
4 Who was the witness of the prosecution counsel?

Bobeisky was jailed to show the aversion of Nigeria to cross dressing
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by kings59: 12:50pm On Aug 25
I pity the people following the guy.

What a mentality. It's high time we all stop making fools celebrities.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by iammolise(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25
If you know the level of Homosexuality going on in prison you won't be stunned by this, prison inmates within that 6months prolly made this guy a couple of millions richer blowing his hole.

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by MT: 12:59pm On Aug 25
He wants to go to prison but not willing to spray naira.

What figure of speech is that ? grin
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by bdon123(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25
adenigga:

Baba u be ex convict.u will need to state this on ur abroad applications especially visa.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Electorate: 1:12pm On Aug 25
adenigga:

An ex-convict trying to avoid being call who is now is, clown.

A ex-convict is exactly what it is, Bobrisky you are an ex-convict.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by cjudy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25
AlexBells:
I see what you did there, combining He and She together. Come go heaven make I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Tormentor001: 1:27pm On Aug 25
AlexBells:

Confused identity is not a prison, you are also in prison because you caged in APC wickedness. Until you break out of that wickedness you life remains a miserable prison. Get a life get free bob-helinues

See upper cut... Choi
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by GindoX(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25
AlexBells:

You statement is confusing. Na man you dey talk about or woman? grin

1 Like

Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by D3rd: 2:34pm On Aug 25
Wawelexy:

Oh, not aware he's dead... But still, the man must be regretting on Bob wherever he is

He's dead but Bob showed him great respect while alive.

I remember Bob reverting to factory settings whenever the occasion called for his visit to his late dad.

Case in point, the last birthday that was hosted in his honour before he passed.

You can find that thread somewhere around these streets (Nairaland)
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Capernum: 3:59pm On Aug 25
Something terrible is knocking on Bob risky's door. The prison experience was to caution and reset his mind. But since he is not being sensitive to spiritual impulses, he's about to go down.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Wawelexy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25
D3rd:

He's dead but Bob showed him great respect while alive.

I remember Bob reverting to factory settings whenever the occasion called for his visit to his late dad.

Case in point, the last birthday that was hosted in his honour before he passed.

You can find that thread somewhere around these streets (Nairaland)

What's the point of respecting him in his presence and then disrespect him by doing what he's against at his absence... The man was never proud of him
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by D3rd: 4:09pm On Aug 25
Wawelexy:

What's the point of respecting him in his presence and then disrespect him by doing what he's against at his absence... The man was never proud of him

Well, your last line is subjective.
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by frankson1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25
DrAda:
You gotta admire his tenacity.

He/she should be tenacious enough to spray the Naira notes cheesy
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by frankson1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25
ejimatic:
Under the law you are an ex convict untill you are given a state pardon by Lagos Govt.
You should have pleaded not quilty them.It might have been difficult to prove you committed the offense in court.
1 How did they know u sprayed Nigerian money?
2. Where are the notes you sprayed?
3. What are the numbers of the notes?
4 Who was the witness of the prosecution counsel?

Bobeisky was jailed to show the aversion of Nigeria to cross dressing

Yaba left...dey play undecided
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by Bsquare1111(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25
adenigga:

No be Juju be that
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I’d Love To Return To Prison, I Will Still Spray Money – Bobrisky by AstuteAyo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25
[/i]you are an ex-convict boda idris[i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency / Existing Tinted Car Permits, Spy Number Plates Remain Valid – IGP / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.