Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) (553 Views)

Why Did A Mod Remove My Thread About The Arewa Insignia On Kwara State Logo? / Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development / Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:23am On Aug 25
I created two topics about projects going on in Anambra state I noticed that one of the mods hide both threads, please Seun what the offence, if it's negative news they don't waste time to push it to front page, I have been posting projects in Anambra state hardly
go to ft, but any negative news straight to front page, please if I may ask what are you guys benefiting to smear Anambra state? Do you think your gang up here will slow our progress I don't think so, these tribalistic mod are just destroying your forum.

These are two topics I created they removed it

4 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:25am On Aug 25

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:28am On Aug 25

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Greatness21(m): 9:32am On Aug 25
The tribalistic mod has linked everything related to Anambra with Peter Obi, so anything good that comes out from Anambra will not make front page, or it will be taken down completely.

Post about destruction of properties in Anambra and see the speed it will get to front page.

If you like, Join Soludo to talk down on Obi, this is the treatment you will continue to receive, because to them, the man Peter Obi, who they love to hate is from the state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:37am On Aug 25
I think you have already been banished from the platform “Anambr@1stson”

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:47am On Aug 25
[quote author=Grea
Serious sometimes I try to really understand what they are doing with all these in their little illusion world they built on cyber space, even if they like post negative news everyday here it doesn't affect 0% of Anambra progress, they been on this for decades smear campaigns, it change nothing, only a fool will be doing something over and over again and expect different result, they banned my main moniker here thinking it will reduce my influence, not knowing they've open more doors, few months I placed same zeal on other platforms my page was monitized, I has been growing that's why I don't waste my time on platform engulfed with tribalistic beings with no monetary value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:53am On Aug 25
Ndimkpurummiri:
I think you have already been banned from the platform “Anambr@1stson”
It doesn't change any thing, the name keep flying and getting paid in hard currency while you have been here for decades yet to earn 1 kobo here😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Ennyjude(f): 9:57am On Aug 25
shocked
Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:57am On Aug 25
Ndimkpurummiri:
We can't be cage, you guys have been doing something for decades God keep blessing us in different ways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:03am On Aug 25
[quote author=Ndimkpurummiri post=131679856 [/quote]

Every topic I create on YouTube, Facebook gets thousands of views everyday and I get paid for my work na here I go get headache? The more they ban I dedicate more time to create posts on monetary platforms

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by vanbonattel: 10:11am On Aug 25
Nobody can stop Anambra and Igboland. The more they try to muzzle us or tell lies about our progress, the more qe excel.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:24am On Aug 25
Ndimkpurummiri:
You guys are just wasting time fighting wrong battle the sooner you guys stop this shenanigans better for this country, because the efforts and time wasting to subdue us can't work, your ancestors did the same how far after many decades of the same game

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:26am On Aug 25
vanbonattel:
Nobody can stop Anambra and Igboland. The more they try to muzzle us or tell lies about our progress, the more qe excel.

No so they're wasting their time and energy fighting wrong battle, they don't want to learn, their children will continue where they will stop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by vanbonattel: 10:28am On Aug 25
Bestmanfornow:

No so they're wasting their time and energy fighting wrong battle, they don't want to learn, their children will continue where they will stop

Their children are being trained in motor parks as touts, and they still come out and get angry at the success of others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by hammerT: 10:28am On Aug 25
LOL

ANAMBRRA PROGRESS DEY PAIN DEM.

THEY THOUGH T THEY COULD USE IFEANYI UBAH TO STEAL OUR STATE AND SET US BACK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by hammerT: 10:30am On Aug 25
IT IS APGA ALL THE WAY, WE NO GET ALTERNATIVE FOR NOW.

WE DONT WANT FULANI OR HAUSA OR YORUBA SELECTING OUR LEADERS AND HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE USING APC OR PDP PARTY INTERNAL STRUCTURE.

THAT IS Y WE ARE HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:31am On Aug 25
vanbonattel:

Their children are being trained in motor parks as touts, and they still come out and get angry at the success of others.
Na so🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:38am On Aug 25
Deleting those two projects topic on nairaland doesn't delete it on ground that's the fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by Kdon2: 10:47am On Aug 25
vanbonattel:

Una problem😂
Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by AustineE1: 12:15pm On Aug 25
At op!It is not peculiar with just nairaland,it is an agenda backed by the authorities,since the last flawed elections,you can see their actions and in-actions both in Lagos and at the Federal level,state actors being petty,outrightly myopic and very intentional in selling wrong narratives of events just to spite the Igbos...but guess what,those who fight us are our helpers,our antagonists are our helpers.See how events have now propelled the massive development going on in Anambra state and Igboland in general,posterity Indeed is on our side.Bruv,'everything is working for our good'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Why Did your mod remove Anambra project threads (photos) by CyrusVI(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25
Your igbo mod dey do pass this one

Didn't u notice that most of the threads on politics section are created by Igbos?

That's cause your mod tends to delete most threads created by Yorubas to promote anything indigenous to them or even to respond to some shitty claims from your people

Stop being hypocritical

(1) (Reply)

A Whole New Enugu, Nigeria / What If Tinubu Doesn't Contest In 2027? -thecable / New Government: Goodluck Changed The Boss Of Oil Ministry, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.