Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive (21686 Views)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by naturefellow(m): 11:59am On Aug 26
helinues:

Is the solution by continuous complaining or do something about the situation?
blame everyone and everything except the people that put you in the situation.

Is it trauma-bond, Stockholm syndrome or na ment ? undecided

13 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by leonorahammes96: 11:59am On Aug 26
Reliable LaGuardia Airport Car Service by United Limo INC in Levittown, NY

Experience the convenience of a premium LaGuardia airport car service with United Limo INC. Serving Levittown, NY, we provide top-notch transportation to and from LaGuardia airport, ensuring a smooth and stress-free journey. United Limo INC takes pride in offering reliable LaGuardia airport car service that prioritizes punctuality and comfort. Whether you’re heading to the airport or arriving in New York, our LaGuardia airport car service guarantees a seamless experience. Trust United Limo INC for your LaGuardia airport car service needs in Levittown, NY, and travel with confidence.
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Nkarchi: 12:00pm On Aug 26
If say na now I for no fit dey school as student dey pay my fees
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by sirchim(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26
helinues:
It's favouring us IJN

We face our hustle squarely without waiting for the government to put food on our table

Sebi some of una wan dey drag politics discussion instead of channeling same energy on how to turn things around.

And before anybody go shout government, may be the person's progress and success in life are tied with government
HELL-LIE-ANUS at it again, then tell your good for nothing to just create an enabling environment, and we shall prove to you, Nigerians are not lazy🤔

6 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by geoworldedu: 12:00pm On Aug 26
david102:
You are right, we need to stop complaining, I don't know what to do.... I know I have to increase my income streams... I don't even have much time like that
You are replying to a paid APC member grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by dannyspeejay(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26
People will become homeless more and more....
Rent and Hunger no be here

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by NothingDoMe: 12:02pm On Aug 26
helinues:

The same government policies are favouring some people. Life is not one straight road
Government policies should not favor some only.

5 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by ShoeGetSize: 12:03pm On Aug 26
You're being sarcastic. I've never known you to speak rubbish on this forum 😂

vanbonattel:
I survive by checking my APC bonus card for free and cheap stuff grin

If you voted APC, no shaking.

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by CodeTemplarr: 12:04pm On Aug 26
helinues:

Education should be blamed in the current Nigeria. Some people believe because they are educated, they can't do some work ..

Hahaha all those hairstylist , fashion designers , some of them are earning far reasonable than someone working in the office.

People should stop queuing behind those who already created their own path, create yours too.

But remember, nothing like an overnight fortune, you must have done something before such happen, only few lucky ones got fortune overnight
What nigerians are crying for is not new cloth or hair style.
How will a graduate who knows what is happening in the Bush go there to farm and risk being a poster boy for kidnapping herdsmen? Flood is devastating the hinterland and you are talking about menial hustles.

9 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by yewit37486: 12:04pm On Aug 26
Tallesty1:
Why are you so against the people? What's your motive? How do you sleep at night?

People are working hard, getting promoted, and advancing, yet they’re getting poorer, and you claim it's not the government's fault?

The price of 25 cups of rice now could buy you a full bag under Jonathan and you don’t see anything wrong with how things are now?

Patriotism means being loyal to your country, not blindly supporting those in power. It’s fine to back the government, but not unconditionally.

What do you expect people to do? Set their own prices? Drill and refine their own fuel? This isn’t how politics should work. We’re human beings first, above all else.

Oh please, how can you dignify hellnues with a response?
The guy is one of the most f---lish human beings I've ever seen. I skip his inane comments cos they are almost always senseless, 9 out of 10 times.

14 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by callmevirus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26
helinues:
It's favouring us IJN

We face our hustle squarely without waiting for the government to put food on our table

Sebi some of una wan dey drag politics discussion instead of channeling same energy on how to turn things around.

And before anybody go shout government, may be the person's progress and success in life are tied with government

Please what is that thing that you're doing that is favouring you very well can you update us?

10 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by ShoeGetSize: 12:06pm On Aug 26
Does he have any influence on Nigeria's economic policies? At best he can only provide for himself and his family. Solving Nigeria's economics woes is the job of government, but APC only knows how to make a bad situation even worse

helinues:

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by chuksdsilent: 12:07pm On Aug 26
david102:
You are right, we need to stop complaining, I don't know what to do.... I know I have to increase my income streams... I don't even have much time like that

And When thing increase again you increase you hustle. okayoooo

1 Like

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Cutezt(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26
helinues:

Are those supporting this government buying things from different market?

You are just a hopeless idiot. Jeeeezzzz!!!

10 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Ecomog6: 12:11pm On Aug 26
It is confirmed today that helinues of a goat is a full blown fool. Very devilish human

14 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Smartcitizen: 12:15pm On Aug 26
helinues:

The same government policies are favouring some people. Life is not one straight road

You are a very shameless person,

How many people are that useless government policies favoring?

I wonder the kind of background you are coming from.

9 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by ceejayluv(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26
helinues:

It's favouring the minority. An economy is judged by the standard of living of the majority.

10 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Trendtips(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26
Things are really bad and tough

A million naira a month salary is nolonger enough

1 Like

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Siberia01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26
helinues:

Education should be blamed in the current Nigeria. Some people believe because they are educated, they can't do some work ..

Hahaha all those hairstylist , fashion designers , some of them are earning far reasonable than someone working in the office.

People should stop queuing behind those who already created their own path, create yours too.

But remember, nothing like an overnight fortune, you must have done something before such happen, only few lucky ones got fortune overnight

I will spend my last kobo to reveal your identity
I pray you will survive it
Except your not staying in planet earth
What kind of inhumane comment is this one angry
Is something wrong with your head?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Victerica(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Zealoy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26
Stew and rice i use to make with #4500, yesterday i made that same stew and rice with #10,000 this is insane! And no one is talking

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by bluefilm: 12:27pm On Aug 26
Jokerman:
People with Families, how are you coping?

Teachers how are you Coping?

N 1000 cannot even drink Garri again, Groundnut that we used to buy #5 Naira, now #100 Naira and #200 Naira.

Satchet Milk now 200/250 Naira, Nylon sugar now #100, what about Garri Ijebu cup?

What pains me most now is that Meat Pie and Egg roll is now #500 Naira per one... Lke how??

Government should do something please!

Which government?

Do you really think you have a government?

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by faithfull18(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26
True, our data isn't though😉
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by SunShowAfrica: 12:30pm On Aug 26
Please you know are well to do, please assist Nigerians and people who are unemployed.
Things are terribly difficult and it's hard to stay away from crime. Everybody is trying to survive.

You can assist. Please do if you can
God bless
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Jayrow08: 12:36pm On Aug 26
As in ehnn...
Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Elliotwaveforec: 12:38pm On Aug 26
helinues:

I'm pro-government, but you're an idioooot!

If people don't complain, what should they do? Government job is to ensure price stability, food security, job creation, etc.

It seems you are not based in Nigeria, that's why you're not feeling the pains.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by perfri(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26
Bro, it is 10 out of 10. i no know where you see the 1
yewit37486:

Oh please, how can you dignify hellnues with a response?
The guy is one of the most f---lish human beings I've ever seen. I skip his inane comments cos they are almost always senseless, 9 out of 10 times.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Confirm4real(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26
Agbadorians have a different view from yours oga cheesy

That's why Nigeria will never be good since we have hypocrites that are suffering and smiling...

1 Like

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by just2endowed: 12:39pm On Aug 26
Jokerman:
People with Families, how are you coping?

Teachers how are you Coping?

N 1000 cannot even drink Garri again, Groundnut that we used to buy #5 Naira, now #100 Naira and #200 Naira.

Satchet Milk now 200/250 Naira, Nylon sugar now #100, what about Garri Ijebu cup?

What pains me most now is that Meat Pie and Egg roll is now #500 Naira per one... Lke how??

Government should do something please!

where are the bags of rice tinubu dish out to state governors

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by Shikena(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26
Why spend your last kobo on a fruitless venture if things are tough for you? Having opposing views on the economy is not a crime anywhere in the world.

This is the kind of vengeful mindset and poor decision making across all level that contributed to the situation in Nigeria today. We focus on irrelevant things, and waste too much time and energy in the wrong direction.

Siberia01:

I will spend my last kobo to reveal your identity
I pray you will survive it
Except your not staying in planet earth
What kind of inhumane comment is this one angry
Is something wrong with your head?

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Coping- Things Are So Expensive by LZAA: 12:40pm On Aug 26
Pentagon007:

This Agbadonite is based abroad and because of it , he supports whatever rubbish his puppet master does. This inbred retard is telling people that its their job to turn around the economy. Can you imagine!!!
Who is based where??😄😄😄😄
The minion is in mushin waving broom shouting mandate😄😄😄

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari / Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.