Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe (15132 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready To Fill Natural Gas Gap In Europe – Buhari / Netanyahu Calls Icc’s War Crimes Probe Anti-semitic / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:
No wonder Nigeria going through hardship. Imagine aiding a genocider country like Israel, so far as the money is flowing, right?

u try but when ur aboki Islam brother were killing Israel , it wasn't genocide?
do not attribute Nigeria problems to other countries,
ur greedy leaders killed this country and they all need to die at once before Nigeria will get back ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Krismas(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25
Botragelad:
Keep wasting your time with Icj nonsense.
grin Nasrallah just spoke
— Nasrallah: The enemy must understand that the day when it can invade Lebanon with a marching band is over, and a day may come when we can invade it with a marching band

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by mankan2k7(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25
Where do Nigeria sees the refined fuel they are selling to Isreal?
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Blackdisciple(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25
The war began on 7 October after Hamas militants stormed across the border into Israeli communities. Israel said the militants killed more than 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and took 253 into captivity in Gaza.

See the name of the person that wrote this article

"Israel said" the militants killed more than 1,200 people imagine what this is one is saying from his man I don't blame him
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Checkwell: 7:16pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:
No wonder Nigeria going through hardship. Imagine aiding a genocider country like Israel, so far as the money is flowing, right?

Please shut up. You're just not making sense.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by AfonjaPriest: 7:21pm On Aug 25
AntiChristian:
Yet some misguided Christians are still in support of them!

Àwọn ignorant supporters!

Palestine is now Amalekite according to them!

1 Samuel 15: 1-3

Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

Abeg wetin women, children, infants, cattle, sheep, camels and donkeys do them?

I thought Jesus is the prince of peace and his father should be the king of peace? tongue
Jesus Christ has nothing to do with the murderous urge of the Israelites.
In all of their history, the Israelites have borne the appetite to kill, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.
They've never desired peace because they've never sought to pray for one.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Saao(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25
UN will be shamed at the end. What about Israeli murdered and are still being killed? Israeli lives doesn't matter? UN is really supporting terrorists
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by frankson1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25
Zooposki:

The US, TotalEnergies and Exxonmobil etc are all going through hardship too.

Nigeria should be blessed for supporting your Israel, or is Israel no longer a God's own state undecided

I weep for you and all of the likers of your comment cry cry cry cry cry cry😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by freakyavia: 7:27pm On Aug 25
WeddingParol:
I guess this must be a joke.

Who is the jury and who is the judge?

US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia etc would be at risk if this joke is to be taken seriously and not Nigeria.

especially the US that sold weapons to Hamas prior to the war using lock head martins corp SMH
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Crafteck1: 7:29pm On Aug 25
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

Lol... Ask them how it started each time and how they've passed hatred down generations, ask why other islamic countries don't want palestinian refugees.... You will get some funny answers..

2 Likes

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Fash20: 7:29pm On Aug 25
elipheleh:

Ignorant fool. Did you know when Hitler announced his agenda towards the Jews. The whole Arab world sent a delegate to congratulate Hitler and applaud his view and programs.

The leaders of Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Libya, the Arabs now called Palestine etc all sent soldiers to fight for Hitler to exterminate the Jews.

Did you know how many times, the moslem world Jihadists have taken over Jerusalem while killing all Jews both old and young?

Fool you can't erase the history of atrocities of Mohamad and Islam,

The most abominable despicable religion of the whole world.

Ignorant filty goyim.

What motivated Hitler? Was Hitler a Muslim, is Germany in the middle east?

Fact is a Goyim will always be a Goyim. Have you sucked you gods cock today?

Geddefok you filty dirt bag.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Kenobsky(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25
As I see the name Mohammed Taoheed I know say Na Antichrist abi Antichristian go make this one.
I can see a Terrorist symphatiser who is also a Terrorist on the loose.
ISREAL no dry carry eye see Terrorist.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by psalmistkakah(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25
AntiChristian:

Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

I thought Jesus is the prince of peace and his father should be the king of peace? tongue
When they way laid Israelites. Children, women and animals were among them too....Jesus Christ brought peace. Reason Christian keep tolerating...all sort of attacks but as for Jews the law of Moses is their guide..
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Kenobsky(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25
Crafteck1:

Lol... Ask them how it started each time and how they've passed hatred down generations, ask why other islamic countries don't want palestinian refugees.... You will get some funny answers..
The Palestinians are an Abomination in the eyes of God.
The scripture prophesies must be complete.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by NAC1666: 7:59pm On Aug 25
dre11:
Gaza War: Nigeria, other Israel’s crude oil, fuel suppliers risk war crimes probe – Report

In a historic decision delivered in January 2024, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered Israel to take actions to ensure its forces do not commit acts of genocide in Gaza.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/727641-gaza-war-nigeria-other-israels-crude-oil-fuel-suppliers-risk-war-crimes-probe-report.html
What will you say of US.... Palestinians knew the consequences of touching Israelites. Please allow them to enjoy it while it last. NNPC please don't mind anybody, keep selling our oil
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by discusant: 8:09pm On Aug 25
dre11:
Gaza War: Nigeria, other Israel’s crude oil, fuel suppliers risk war crimes probe – Report

In a historic decision delivered in January 2024, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordered Israel to take actions to ensure its forces do not commit acts of genocide in Gaza.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/727641-gaza-war-nigeria-other-israels-crude-oil-fuel-suppliers-risk-war-crimes-probe-report.html

But Nigeria is run by Muslims in apex political leadership since 2015. So how could Nigeria's government be supplying fuel to Israel to burn their fellow Muslims in Palestine?
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by discusant: 8:22pm On Aug 25
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

THE WORST GENOCIDE AFTER THE HOLOCAUST TOOK PLACE IN NIGERIA.
Remove the log in your eyes to see the speck in another's eye.
Worse massacres and genocide against people in the east of Nigeria began shortly after the formation of Nigeria in 1914, up to the Biafra/Nigeria war. But it's hidden from History books by the organisers of the genocide.

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by seunayantokun(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25
Islamist UN prosecutor and justices are using their position well. But is UN still the UN? Who knows?
Some people are just behaving like they are now in charge of the world. But the ruler of the world remains constantly in charge. His name is Jesus Christ.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by BOBAN2710: 8:46pm On Aug 25
LadyExcellency:
All these pro-Arab/Islamic ideologies haven't read the Quran. Nothing will happen to Israel and no force can issue an arrest warrant on any Israeli Government Minister or citizen.

War is not a ceremony and people don't negotiate for a ceasefire during genocide.
Another isrealis slave and religious bigot have spoken nonsense and empty brain thrash
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by asakoko: 8:49pm On Aug 25
When will the Middle East know peace
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by babkazy: 8:52pm On Aug 25
AntiChristian:

I thought Jesus is the prince of peace and his father should be the king of peace? That's vampire god of Isreal in actiontongue
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by MrSly(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25
dre11:

UN is the real war criminal who seems to be supporting the indiscriminate massacre of innocent non Muslims. What sanction did they issue to Gaza who allowed Hamas to launch attacks on Israel through their soil. UN is highly compromised but thank God Israel is a force of her own.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by tobstarizhia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25
A genociding country like Nigeria aiding another genociding country. Similar to Germany and the US. Can't say I'm surprised. Disgusting
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by MrSly(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25
madridguy:
lipsrsealed
You can only cry. Thank God for Israel. Islamic religion has no monopoly of violence. If only chirtians will learn that way of life. All of you useless Muslims would have been alright by now.

1 Like

Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by BOBAN2710: 9:01pm On Aug 25
seunayantokun:
Islamist UN prosecutor and justices are using their position well. But is UN still the UN? Who knows?
Some people are just behaving like they are now in charge of the world. But the ruler of the world remains constantly in charge. His name is Jesus Christ.
oponu arindin ode omogo omotyi ogbon religious bigot
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by MrSly(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25
Mrexcell:
When will the icj also prosecute and sanction all those involved in the southern kaduna and benue genocide during buhari's disastrous apc regime? Useless biased organization.
You dey mind the United Nonentity UN? There is no UN without the component countries.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by MrSly(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25
AntiChristian:

Your tears are welcome.
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25
AntiChristian:

Bastard
Book of Samuel is Old Testament (that one is Jewish own)
Jesus CHRIST birth began the New Testament and we follow his teachings that’s why we are called CHRISTians❗️❗️❗️
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by Ubdavis(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25
I'm not surporting the negative consequences on some innocent people in Gaza. But some of them where chanting "God is great" after Hamas attack!!!
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by elipheleh(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25
Fash20:

Ignorant filty goyim.

What motivated Hitler? Was Hitler a Muslim, is Germany in the middle east?

Fact is a Goyim will always be a Goyim. Have you sucked you gods cock today?

Geddefok you filty dirt bag.

You child of satan, enemy of all righteousness, a follower of pedophile Mohamad and his immoral cretins. Fools who think they deserve mercy.

If you are so pained, travel to Palestian and take a bullet to your chest, so that this world will be cleansed of abominations like you.

You think your satanic jihadist and sadistic cult you called a religion will survive this modern world, you're in for a shocker.

No peace for the wicked. He that kills by sword will die by sword and not even your idol, the illiterate allah, formerly known as baal can save any if it's worshippers.

Hell awaits you, mohamad, and baal
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by travelzcruix: 9:44pm On Aug 25
So, who should have we supported, Gaza? If I talk wetin dey my bele, CIA fit come for my neck. Cut people throat, rape innocent girls, Drag people along moving vehicles, kill kids playing soccer and come and cry victim in the end. Kwantinu
Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by OneKinGuy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25
Bullshit!!

Nigeria needs money, anyone who can buy our oil should buy. We are not the reason for the war in Gaza.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Broke, Begs Nigeria For Cash / President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / INEC Results From Rivers State Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.