Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

"End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye (39225 Views)

Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by IfnobeGod20: 7:31pm On Aug 25
galantjoe:
New PDP should be formed with new name
This current PDP is killed by Ayu, Atiku and Wike

Funny enough, Atiku is worst
Damagun he's the one destroying the party and not Ayu or Atiku. Damagun is allowing himself to be used to wreck the party by selling the party to outsiders and allowing Wike to control him, just because of money.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by omooba969(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25
atiku4President:
Opposition parties better form coalition, kind of a mega party to restle power from crooked APC

APC is PDP.

PDP is APC.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by omooba969(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25
hopexter:

You wish! Even PDP knows after September, they’re gone. cheesy

...and APC takes over isn't it? grin

Back to square one! 😂
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by discusant: 7:41pm On Aug 25
AcuraZDX:

https://x.com/_dinomelaye/status/1827269573281755547?t=NGutGSqVeqRCPlBWP9Dogg&s=19

Taaah, gbafuo!!

In their bid for power shift to the north, Dino Melaye, Atiku Abubakar and Saraki destroyed PDP in 2013 when they formed nPDP and joined APC.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by discusant: 7:45pm On Aug 25
atiku4President:
Opposition parties better form coalition, kind of a mega party to restle power from crooked APC

Labour Party is the only opposition party today which can wrestle power from APC. Guess why APC loud mouths are 24/7 online lambasting Peter Obi and every criticism by Obi against the ruling APC.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Paramount01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25
Boulex:
This man is of no value or Economic importance to PDP, and must therefore be expelled or suspended from the Party for such comment.

Since I was born, I have never felt this kind of hunger in my life. Three days, no food. What a life. Is this life?

Look for work and do,stop complaining,no food for lazy man
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Paramount01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25
advocatejare:
They all destroyed pdp when they ganged up against Jonathan to make Buhari president. That was the beginning of the fall of pdp.

Rather than support Jonathan and allow the power remain in pdp, they made power go to Buhari who took Nigeria back to 1980s

Pls how old were you during Jonathan regim and where did you base then?
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Yestogood: 7:48pm On Aug 25
MORTALS CAN'T PROGNOSTICATE UPON THE FUTURE. THEY CAN'T EVEN CONTROL HOW LONG THEIR HEART WILL KEEP ON BEATING.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by IfnobeGod20: 7:49pm On Aug 25
Caskdoe:
Did BAT make Nigeria one party state. It's because PDP and Atiku is so selfish that they allow only Atiku to contesting every election circle.
Did Atiku forcefully allowing himself nto be fielded by the party or they went into primaries at each election circle and he was voted for?
Yes Atiku might have planned to destroyed the party before in 2013 when his group worked out of the PDP Congress and formed the then nPDP but there was no time Atiku hijacked the party but uses what he has to always win PDP presidential primaries.
The only people destroying the party are those selling their party to other party for selfish interest. Damagun and Wike are the arrowheads wanting to bury PDP and the owners of the party stood aloof looking elsewhere allowing him to dance awilo.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by IfnobeGod20: 8:02pm On Aug 25
sunray:

Look here, PDP has always been a national party until 2002 when Atiku tried to manipulate the structure to push Obasanjo out from contesting for 2nd term. How many times has Atiku contested to be president since then particularly under PDP? He has personalized the party. He, Atiku had also contested under other parties in the past. The party will regain its glory any time they do away with Abubakar Atiku and his selfish ambition.
Stop saying what you don't know. Atiku is never the problem of PDP for now. Atiku reserves the right to contest for PDP primary at any given time constitutionally.
Those destroying the party are those short changing the party because of their selfish interest by selling their own party to opposition party. The chiefest of them are Wike, Damagum, Bature and Anyanwu. Those selling their own party because of stipend from Wike and giving him the leverage to boast that no one can expel him from the party and making him to engage in antiparty game.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by seanery: 8:07pm On Aug 25
COMRADES ARE SPEECHLESS.

Dino is a Man eating with a long spoon with the devils.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Boulex(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25
Justdare:

DM me pls

I've done so, Sir
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Sweeetheart(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25
PDP is the reason Tinubu dey give anyhow policies because no one go checkmate him, LP that would have stand tall leave the talk for obi that give fake stats

As it is Tinubu second term is non negotiable, except PDP give Gej the ticket. Giving Gej ticket will see massive support from north and that will bury Peter obi ambition in 2027 even though he can't stand Tinubu in 2027 if he doesn't align with PDP
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Kinoike: 8:11pm On Aug 25
PDP died the day Jonathan lost the election.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Aug 25
sunray:

Look here, PDP has always been a national party until 2002 when Atiku tried to manipulate the structure to push Obasanjo out from contesting for 2nd term. How many times has Atiku contested to be president since then particularly under PDP? He has personalized the party. He, Atiku had also contested under other parties in the past. The party will regain its glory any time they do away with Abubakar Atiku and his selfish ambition.

how did Atiku manipulate the structure of PDP in 2002 that led to the destruction of PDP?

how did Atiku contesting several times under PDP and "under other parties" destroy PDP?

what are the "other parties"?

how did Atiku personalise PDP?
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25
Nigerian political parties generally have no principles or ideology. Just strong greedy men looking for power to loot.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25
hopexter:

Back to square one for you. We vote for candidate and not party ask the obidient in Edo smiley

Didn't y'all vote obaseki as a candidate, is Edo State now looking like San Francisco?

Séle ya wèrèy ni, inú ìyà lema kúsí gbogbo yín! grin

1 Like

Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by ibechris(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25
Boulex:
This man is of no value or Economic importance to PDP, and must therefore be expelled or suspended from the Party for such comment.

Since I was born, I have never felt this kind of hunger in my life. Three days, no food. What a life. Is this life?
Boulex:

Are u talking about hunger or u are after politics? Stay one place mate we understand u.
Boulex:

Are u talking about hunger or u are after politics? Stay one place make we understand u.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Boulex(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25
ibechris:

Are u talking about hunger or u are after politics?

Both
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by ibechris(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25
Boulex:

Both

E go hard oh.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Aug 25
This Dino looks like someone that would have mouth odour
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Boulex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25
ibechris:

E go hard oh.

Solve one for me
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Boulex(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25
Justdare:

DM me pls

Thanks sir, I've replied to you pm
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by ibechris(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25
Boulex:

Solve one for me

I have stopped helping anyone here.
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by press9jatv: 9:33pm On Aug 25
Pdp has been further divided into different parts. No unity in Pdp again. Any politicians you are defending and doesn’t have any value in your various lives, you are just deceiving yourself niii. Adeleke of Osun Pdp is a clueless goner in 2026 governorship election
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Boulex(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25
ibechris:

I have stopped helping anyone here.

Not now pls, sorry for any ugly experience you've had. Your reasons could be logical. But pls help me
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by Afamed: 9:57pm On Aug 25
Janjawe"*+d party of Ipo:'"b

No opposition to APC come 2027
Re: "End Of The Road For PDP" — Dino Melaye by CorrectionFLuid: 9:57pm On Aug 25
LibertyRep:
It wasn't end of the road when he and others deserted the party to join APC in 2014.

Whatever problems PDP has now, that move to undermine GEJs chances heralded it, or at best exacerbated it

Exactly. Whatever that has befallen the PDP, and indeed Nigeria today, is a result of that greed inspired but very dumb move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Cooking Gas Price To Rise Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.