Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,608 members, 7,941,339 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much (547 Views)

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by Dilaminu: 1:54am On Aug 26
Please help, what can I do to make my husband angry reduce. How do you deal with easy to get angry husband?
Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by chukwuibuipob: 2:02am On Aug 26
undecided sad people dnt just get upset/angry.Tell us wetin u dey do him undecided..
If u are the annoying, talkative,gossip,nagging one,pls,change your attitude/lifestyle.
Satisfy him,be a good wife. Cook and serve his food accordingly ,give him sex cool.Dnt padlock ur pusssi..Above all,PRAY

May God restore your 🏡

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by Buddy0: 2:08am On Aug 26
Try to avoid things he doesn't like.
Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by Dilaminu: 2:12am On Aug 26
Buddy0:
Try to avoid things he doesn't like.

thank you
Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by Dilaminu: 2:34am On Aug 26
chukwuibuipob:
undecided sad people dnt just get upset/angry.Tell us weyin u dey do him undecided..
If u are the annoying, talkative,gossip,nagging one,pls,change your attitude/lifestyle.
Satisfy him,be a good wife. Cook and serve his food accordingly ,give him sex cool.Dnt padlock ur pusssi..Above all,PRAY

May God restore your 🏡

Ok thank you
Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by frozen70(f): 2:36am On Aug 26
Dilaminu:
Please help, what can I do to make my husband angry reduce. How do you deal with easy to get angry husband?

If you are the one that triggers his anger, then adjust in areas that triggers him

If he is the one that triggers his anger, then take time to study him

All angers have triggering factors, find out what triggers him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by aremuforlife(m): 4:25am On Aug 26
Your husband needs a therapist.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by BALLOSKI: 5:57am On Aug 26
Did you just begin to notice that part of him?

He's been like that since you met him?

Did he just start manifesting those signs?

Anger management training could help. It's difficult to manage that sha.
Re: My Husband Use To Get Angry Very Much by Authoreety: 10:50am On Aug 26
A hungry man is an angry 😡 man

(1) (Reply)

Decent 2& 3 Bedroom Flat In Iyana Ipaja Axis-180k/yr / For Wedding Make-up, Gele E.t.c / Which One Of These Persons Will You Attend 1st If Your Family Was In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.