Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

"I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) (50133 Views)

Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by onatisi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26
i pity Nigerians living in South Africa, they have now become potential targets, if there is any small protest now in South Africa,, those Nigerians will e descended on and killed. if i were a Nigerian living in South Africa i would by now have made serious emergency exit plans.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by numericalguy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26
MUMU Africans fighting each other while our common enemies are stealing our resources and smiling to the bank..
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by essentialone(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26
Soon, Bolt may start charging users for Cancelled Trips, and the penalty fee will be added when next the User books a Ride.
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Kushites: 10:57pm On Aug 26
Cmanforall:

Thought it's only Bolt. Which other ones are affected by Nigerians?

See this one. Naija boys have moved beyond Bolt. They are ordering from other places.

One guy even ordered a private jet.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Kushites: 10:59pm On Aug 26
numericalguy:
MUMU Africans fighting each other while our common enemies are stealing our resources and smiling to the bank..

South Africa started it.

Every country has a right to self defence.

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Joshcoli(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26
Nigerian just dey test mic to start verse 1 una say una no wan hear chorus

5 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Tochi360: 11:09pm On Aug 26
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wetin give Dem that mind to start something wey Dem no go fit finish at the first place?

A country with a population of not less than 60m people dey fight country with a population of over 180m jobless people out of their actual 200m people grin

So it's 180m jobless Nigerian people against like se 30m jobless SA niggies😁
I am sure they are dealing with very hungry 173m jobless Nigerians out of the 180m😁

Their own don pkatapkata over be dat o😀😀

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Samunique(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26
koladata:
Apologies not accepted
That guy is a cameronian Tiktoker not South African .
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by criuze(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26
The Nigeria that I know, things doesn't stop

if e start e don start

And looks like that's the only way we can get at these south africans

Next na to bomb Ghana
I go order the whole jellof rice in ghana

2 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Manager001: 11:33pm On Aug 26
His face resemble rejected food by the gods
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Omodua(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26
officialwdhtv:
“Please I’m begging you Nigerians please stop, you guys have destroyed so many businesses in South Africa” - South African man on his knees beg Nigerians.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvFqJfTHjos

For where!

South Africa Yamutu. Una never see anything.
Always dragging with us.

Apology not accepted. Cyril Rsmphosa the President, should come and beg before apology is accepted.

2 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Maxtipulation(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26
Unless your SA president dance gwo gwo gwon gwo then we will consider if we will stop or not

2 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Maxtipulation(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26
Up till now Ghana still dey collect both stray and direct bullets how much more SA wey der F*ck up still fresh for our mind?

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by greggng: 11:49pm On Aug 26
onatisi:
i pity Nigerians living in South Africa, they have now become potential targets, if there is any small protest now in South Africa,, those Nigerians will e descended on and killed. if i were a Nigerian living in South Africa i would by now have made serious emergency exit plans.

Can you give me a figure of Nigerians killed in South africa as a result of xenophobic act? I have a friend that lives in duban....and what he told me is different from the speculation online
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Maxtipulation(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26
His not a Sadafricow sef, he doesn't sound like one, probably a Cameroonian looking for traffic to his page in other words Cruising

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by barinedan(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26
You must finish what you started
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by mymadam(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26
Nonexisting1:
... We are all frustrated by Tinubu government so anyone weh add stress to us now must collect so the Bolt war must continue.
😂
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Confirm4real(m): 12:13am On Aug 27
We no dey hear abeg oga cheesy

Our slogan dis year na "No Gree For Anybody"

Na time to revenge be dis una don too do us SHEGE come add with BANZA wey APC dey do us join grin

1 Like

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by StreetTyga: 12:28am On Aug 27
The head na something else...
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by placeofallure(f): 12:42am On Aug 27
Kobicove:
I thought they were the ones who started the online Bolt war?!

Please educate me, what actually is the feud about?
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Rafmoredesign: 12:55am On Aug 27
Hmmm.....
Contact us today for your architectural design and building construction @ rafmoredesignconstruction@gmail.com...
Facebook: Facebook.com/rafmore71
Call us on
+2347043090522
+2349017812476
Whatsapp available
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by greypencils: 12:55am On Aug 27
The violence continues. Sebi Ori yin o pe ni!
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Blue3k(m): 1:03am On Aug 27
Lol does this count as economic sabotage or Cyber warfare? If it does why is South Africa doing little to defend itself from non state actors?
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by afube: 1:09am On Aug 27
officialwdhtv:
“Please I’m begging you Nigerians please stop, you guys have destroyed so many businesses in South Africa” - South African man on his knees beg Nigerians.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvFqJfTHjos

Tht guy is no south African....his accent is all over the place!
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by brainhgeek(m): 1:59am On Aug 27
Very stupid move by SAns. You are hating on people who have no joy, people who are bored and looking for national excitement, people who will put their differences behind them and unite to drag you then go back to their differences, people who win the number game against you every easily.
I hope Nigerians stop soon though

1 Like

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by brainhgeek(m): 2:02am On Aug 27
placeofallure:

Check on twitter, that is where the gist is. Nigeria vs South Africa online war. Nigerians are savages. They shut down bolt services on South Africa in one day.
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by OgaTheTop2: 2:07am On Aug 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wetin give Dem that mind to start something wey Dem no go fit finish at the first place?

A country with a population of not less than 60m people dey fight country with a population of over 180m jobless people out of their actual 200m people grin
Werey cheesy
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by Kobicove(m): 2:20am On Aug 27
placeofallure:

Some South Africans in South Africa requested several Bolt rides from operators in Nigeria and but when the drivers got to the pick up points they cancelled the ride; Nigerians in Nigeria retaliated by also requesting Bolt rides from drivers in South Africa and thereafter cancelling the rides when the drivers go to the pick up points in their country.

The thing then blew up into an all-out war but due to the fact that Nigeria has a numerical advantage because of our larger population Nigerians were able to order a higher number of rides in their country thereby wreaking havoc there

3 Likes

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by VOTPNEWS: 2:41am On Aug 27
The Legality of Gambling in Nigeria: A Comprehensive Overview
In recent years, sports betting and online gambling have surged in popularity in Nigeria, driven by increased internet access and the rise of digital platforms. However, the legal landscape surrounding these activities is complex and multifaceted. gambling is legal under the Nigerian Law,  However Gabling outside the ambits of the law is crime.  In all cases the gambler must not be less than 18-Years of Age. This article explores the legality of betting in Nigeria, focusing on sports betting and online gambling, while providing insights into the regulatory frameworks that govern these activities. Continue Reading https://votpnews.ng/the-legality-of-gambling-in-nigeria-a-comprehensive-overview/

Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by uncletmedia: 2:41am On Aug 27
Re: "I’m Begging You Nigerians Please Stop"- SA Man On His Knees Beg Nigerians (Vid) by ocelot2006(m): 2:57am On Aug 27
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Vawulence is the answer
For the world today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Lagos Task Force Auctions Impounded Car For ₦400,000 As Owner Cries / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.