Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos (1845 Views)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by psychfind: 9:39am On Aug 26
Paul 'Rudeboy' Okoye's Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos

Ifeoma Okoye, wife of Nigerian singer Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy, has delighted fans with a heartwarming announcement.

The expectant mother recently shared photos of her baby bump on social media, revealing the couple’s joy at expecting their first child together

This marks a significant milestone for Ifeoma and Paul Okoye, who have previously spoken about their excitement to start a family.

The couple’s announcement has been met with warm congratulations and well-wishes from fans and fellow celebrities alike

https://madfind.com.ng/paul-rudeboy-wife-ivy-ifeoma-flaunts-her-baby-bump-in-lovely-new-photos

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40am On Aug 26
lipsrsealed
They will never learn ...

I wonder who brought this menace of exposing baby bumps on social media to our African society in the first place? undecided

Very anyhow something undecided

6 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by CyrusVI(m): 9:42am On Aug 26
See as body strong like man own lipsrsealed

See fingers and feet

Some men no sabi look women at all

Well, if he's happy with all those...Good for him

6 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Zonefree(m): 9:43am On Aug 26
No be every woman pregnancy dey fit embarassed

Skincare - irritating
Leg - Yammy
Breast - Padded
Brain - Zero
Forehead - Protruded
Dress - Rumpled

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Efuaye(m): 9:45am On Aug 26
Another social media baby bump flaunting!
What’s the deal showing your pregnancy to the whole world that’s full of wickedness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by EreluRoz: 9:45am On Aug 26
Zonefree:
His beautiful wife dumped him and he settled for her. If you don't start behaving well that's how your girlfriend will dump you soon
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by MasterJayJay: 9:45am On Aug 26
CyrusVI:

See fingers and feets

Hatred powered by nonsensical mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by MasterJayJay: 9:47am On Aug 26
Efuaye:
Another social media baby bump flaunting!
What’s the deal showing your pregnancy to whole world that’s full of wickedness?
Pregnant women should remain indoors and should never be seen by anyone?

No be pregnant women dey go market, church, school, etc. Wicked people no dey these places?

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by BigYash: 9:47am On Aug 26
Make this bonga fish go sit one place.. Wey Paul first wife sef? Paul fight his brother,fight wife ,fight Tinubu supporters,fight fans.. I wonder how the kids this one will raise will be like... I used to be their fan,but as glo leave them ,Na so me leave them.. I hate when adults start behaving like kids..
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Zonefree(m): 9:50am On Aug 26
EreluRoz:
His beautiful wife dumped him and he settled for her. If you don't start behaving well that's how your girlfriend will dump you soon
My girlfriend doesn't have golds adorned round her waist, if she dump me, na she lose.

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by EreluRoz: 9:51am On Aug 26
BigYash:
Make this bonga fish go sit one place.. Wey Paul first wife sef? Paul fight his brother,fight wife ,fight Tinubu supporters,fight fans.. I wonder how the kids this one will raise will be like... I used to be their fan,but as glo leave them ,Na so me leave them.. I hate when adults start behaving like kids..
Paul is the wicked one among the twins.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by EreluRoz: 9:51am On Aug 26
Zonefree:

My girlfriend doesn't have golds adorned round her waist, if she dump me, na she lose.
He's crying already
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Efuaye(m): 9:53am On Aug 26
MasterJayJay:

Pregnant women should remain indoors and should never be seen by anyone?

No be pregnant women dey go market, church, school, etc. Wicked people no dey these places?

Social Media show up is another level entirely and it's a deliberate move...for whatever!

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Zonefree(m): 9:53am On Aug 26
EreluRoz:
Paul is the wicked one among the twins.
How did you know? Are you their house help? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Thundafireseun: 10:11am On Aug 26
BigYash:

He is called Rude boy for a very good reason
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Glimpsetv: 10:21am On Aug 26
Hmmm
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by brain54(m): 10:25am On Aug 26
She has one of those faces...

I really can't tell if she is beautiful or not.

But it's not my call.

Happy baby bump!
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Mcslize: 11:39am On Aug 26
CyrusVI:

See fingers and feet

Na character and woman wey go give man peace of mind be the Koko as far she is pretty facially.

No go marry big booty Olosho o for big breast and yansh with empty skull who twerk all day on Instagram and tiktok o.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by theophorus(m): 11:47am On Aug 26
You go like drama.
Instead, make you jejely dey your dey, Na SM you dey post all your Life.

Well, your hubby self like drama.
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by LordIsaac(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

I wonder who brought this menace of exposing baby bumps on social media to our African society in the first place? undecided

Many of them don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by ElevationD: 1:57pm On Aug 26
CyrusVI:

See fingers and feet

Jealousy is the root.

Tell yourself say make poverty leave you alone. Poverty makes people see good things in others and dislike them.

No be your eye e take see im wife. If dem leave you, your wife yansh go be like small lizard yansh.
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by BigYash: 2:55pm On Aug 26
Thundafireseun:

He is called Rude boy for a very good reason
Hmmm ,I think I will agree with you here..
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Authoreety: 2:59pm On Aug 26
Zonefree:

Skincare - irritating
Leg - Yammy
Breast - Padded
Brain - Zero
Forehead - Protruded
Dress - Rumpled

embarassed embarassed

Oya try create ur own human and if you can't, Go and haang...........
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Nonexisting1: 3:08pm On Aug 26
CyrusVI:

See fingers and feet

Olodo, except you're joking, don't body shame pregnant women because pregnancy messes them up. Everything is not about opening mouth waa all the time with nothing sensible coming out of it.

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Bukola94: 3:27pm On Aug 26
Mcslize:

Na character and woman wey go give man peace of mind be the Koko as far she is pretty facially.

No go marry big booty Olosho o for big breast and yansh with empty skull who twerk all day on Instagram and tiktok o.
maybe this one go give him peace of mind. She is ebony beauty & glowing skin
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Bukola94: 3:29pm On Aug 26
BigYash:
Hmmm ,I think I will agree with you here..
The eldest brother for dey slap sense into him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by MrCork: 3:45pm On Aug 26
psychfind:
Paul 'Rudeboy' Okoye's Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos

Ifeoma Okoye, wife of Nigerian singer Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy, has delighted fans with a heartwarming announcement.

The expectant mother recently shared photos of her baby bump on social media, revealing the couple’s joy at expecting their first child together

This marks a significant milestone for Ifeoma and Paul Okoye, who have previously spoken about their excitement to start a family.

The couple’s announcement has been met with warm congratulations and well-wishes from fans and fellow celebrities alike

https://madfind.com.ng/paul-rudeboy-wife-ivy-ifeoma-flaunts-her-baby-bump-in-lovely-new-photos

angry
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by MrCork: 3:46pm On Aug 26
psychfind:

She aint lightskin!!! angry
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26
Abi na this girl rudeboy been sing say he giv am Vitamin D.........Then Vitamin D come begin rain in akamu on her kunana.....

Now i see the evidence of receiving Rudeboy's Vitamin D
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Ezmans: 6:18pm On Aug 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

where is the exposure
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by Blitzking: 6:39pm On Aug 26
Keep exposing urself when village ppl visit you and add to maternal mortality u will say it happened in this hospital ppl never learn.
Re: Paul Rudeboy Wife, Ivy Ifeoma Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Lovely New Photos by sreamsense: 6:47pm On Aug 26
Zonefree:

Skincare - irritating
Leg - Yammy
Breast - Padded
Brain - Zero
Forehead - Protruded
Dress - Rumpled

embarassed embarassed
Your mummy own was worse when she got pregnant of your naughty self. No one even knew it was internet idiot like you I quoted she would give birth to. We still don't know whom to blame for your low moral upbringing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would This Be Real: / I Think This Is True(share Ur Point Of View)what Do You Think? / Is Her Love For Me Really True?

Viewing this topic: Erums(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.