Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,729 members, 7,975,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

Relationship Vs. Religion: Can There Be Balance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Vs. Religion: Can There Be Balance? (79 Views)

If U Are Using The Following Banks Check Your Acct Balance / Abusive Relationship Vs A Broke Partner / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Vs. Religion: Can There Be Balance? by elizegan: 12:00pm On Aug 26
The relationship between religion and relationships can be difficult to navigate, as each can bring different values and expectations to the table.

For me, religion provides security and comfort, while relationships bring joy, excitement, and a sense of connection. 

But when the two come into conflict, it can be difficult to reconcile one’s beliefs with their relationship.

I guess my question is how can we reconcile loyalty to our faith with our commitment to our partners?

How do we respect both our religion and our relationships? (For example if your partner wants action while you're fasting and the likes)

SEE RELATED
How to Establish Relationships
Relationship Romance
Will My Relationship Last?
Relationship At Eight Months: Everything You Need To Know
Relationship at Seven Months: All You Need to Know

(1) (Reply)

Komta / Abeg Who Has A Xbox Here? I Need Help With Gamer Tag / Tinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.