Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Girls Develop Cold Feet When Their Boyfriend Ask Them Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Develop Cold Feet When Their Boyfriend Ask Them Cook (217 Views)

After Getting Her Pregnant, My Friend's Married Boyfriend Ask Her To Abort / Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Develop Cold Feet When Their Boyfriend Ask Them Cook by Bullfallo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26
I noticed majority of girls develop fear when they are told to cook for their crush.

Especially for the very first time.
Re: Girls Develop Cold Feet When Their Boyfriend Ask Them Cook by Bluezy13(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26
Especially, if they know that the guy can cook.
Some will be explaining what must have gone wrong (as if you even care) just before you start eating the food.

"The knife was too sharp to cut the onions properly"
"I did not see Know cubes to buy so I used Star"

1 Like

Re: Girls Develop Cold Feet When Their Boyfriend Ask Them Cook by jorion(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26
Bluezy13:
Especially, if they know that the guy can cook.
Some will be explaining what must have gone wrong (as if you even care) just before you start eating the food.

"The knife was too sharp to cut the onions properly"
"I did not see Know cubes to buy so I used Star"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The fish is not sweet, I will buy a different fish next time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Crime Can I Do To Become As Rich As Victor Osimhen / Duas To Protect From Magic Jinn Shaitan / Wazifa To Forget Someone You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.