Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,317 members, 7,971,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This (565 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Amibo1: 2:31pm On Aug 26
Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.Kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiAT7XH4Klw

"I am not a member of Labour Party and i am not a politician" - activist Dele Farotimi says in an interview with Seun Okinbalayo of Channels Television on a podcast where he was asked if he's in support of what Kenneth Okonkwo had earlier said about Mr. Peter Obi not being capable of taking decisions as a leader.

"For me what is happening in the labour party is what I will call noise next door. I am not a member of the Labour Party and I have laboured to make this clear enough before the election, during the election and after the election, I have not concerned myself with what was happening in the party. Kenneth Okonkwo joined the party so it is his business what was happening in the party and it is none of my business because i am not a politician. I am a citizen of a country that is not yet born, a victim of Nigeria looking to have a better country in the future. Peter Obi is a man I admire a lot and I Don't expect him to dictate what happens in the party". He further explained.

credit and special thanks to Seun Okinbalayo

#news #highlights
Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Salewa97: 2:40pm On Aug 26
The drama in Labour party is just getting started.

More more more more revelations to come

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Kobojunkieee: 2:44pm On Aug 26
Amibo1:
.... Peter Obi is a man I admire a lot and I Don't expect him to dictate what happens in the party". He further explained.
Peter Obi does not have what it takes though! And there is no reason anyone should regret stating that fact. undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by CyrusVI(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26
This one just dey ass-lick them anyhow yet them never create thread for am or make them even trend am for Twitter

I dey wait the day wey him go support on FG move, na that day dem go remember hin region and people

He should ask CJN Son cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by mairogo: 6:23pm On Aug 26
Kobojunkieee:
Peter Obi does not have what it takes though! And there is no reason anyone should regret stating that fact. undecided
Tinubu has what it takes but Nigeria is a mess under him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Racoon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26
Kenneth Okonkwo can move away from the Labour Party, but he should know that all human actions have been justified or otherwise by providence, karma and the good Lord. Time will tell who was right or wrong.
Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Godfullsam(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26
'i am not a politician. I am a citizen of a country that is not yet born, a victim of Nigeria looking to have a better country in the future'.

This one heavy for hear o.

See how bonafide Nigerian dey disown his father's land.

Nawa o!
Re: Peter Obi: Dele Farotimi Reply Kenneth Okonkwo.kenneth Okonkwo Will Regret This by Kobojunkieee: 6:44pm On Aug 26
mairogo:
↪ Tinubu has what it takes but Nigeria is a mess under him.
Bullsheet! Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwakanso, Atiku... all these men are proven kakistocrats. The suggestion, even after all we had learned of each of them before the last election, that any of them was in fact a competent candidate is the fraud that was played against the Nigerian people in the 2023 elections. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Worth Dying For / U.s. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend / Coup? Yes, Let It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.