Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) (41757 Views)

25,000 Runners Expected For Lagos Women Run / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Lagos Women Run 2018 Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26
JJacko:
Actually that goes to show just how useless and insufferable women are now. Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

So he's better off swearing off women. Advising them to be kind and friendly is him thinking women are redeemable and still having hope for a connection.

The only ones who will likely look his way are gold-diggers, so he should protect his fortune.

He should stay away from women. ๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26
Is he trying to change his preference? He dates white girls na... Why is he so bothered about Nigerian women not saying Hi?
43Ronin:

It's wrong for him to have said this publicly but he's right! He's not begging, he's only surprised & frustrated with the amount of hoes in his hometown. If you stay abroad you will know that women there are very beautiful no naija based girl even comes close. This guy has girls at his beck and call all over so it's not the case. He's just pained that he's hometown has collapsed & you can't get a good wife in his state. It's actually very sad because nobody is marrying naija girls both at home and abroad. I feel pained when my friends and female colleagues doing well financially are still single at 30-37 cry all our girls abroad are single & old, they can't even get someone to impregnate them at least make dem hold pikin. Chai

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Solseal007: 8:00pm On Aug 26
Actually Lagos women may have shown some men their terrible sides but some shrug it off and see it as part of life.

Compared to other states! If you live and interact you ll see some difference!
In my younger days we see babes from the hinterland as mugu

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by izubext007: 8:08pm On Aug 26
shey him lie
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26
Not just white guys. I have not seen men from other African countries come out to talk down on their women.
Tamires:

I mean, u're so right
I think Nigerian has the worst set of black Men
They are the only ones complaining about their women. This is why I respect white guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Ilekokonit: 8:32pm On Aug 26
43Ronin:
nobody is marrying naija girls both at home and abroad. I feel pained when my friends and female colleagues doing well financially are still single at 30-37 cry all our girls abroad are single & old, they can't even get someone to impregnate them at least make dem hold pikin. Chai

True talk.

I live in London and in those days when I still thought dating websites could be productive, I met a Naija lady living in Ireland and we exchanged numbers and got talking. She had a child already but was never married and at that point she said she was contemplating going to collect sperm from a sperm bank to have a second child via an anonymous father so that her son can have a sibling to play with.

Turns out that we never met in person due to her anger and tantrum issues and rudeness over the phone especially when she sees that you are winning an argument based on superior logic and this made me break off contact with her.
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Aug 26
chidiokay:

hardworking doesnt negate, there are office gurlz into runs talkless of the hawking ones ... go to oshodi at night nd see how those gurlz are fvcked for stipend
what Adesanya said might sound harsh ..
. but its the damn truth

So, you that patronize them, what does that make you?
I mean, for you to be so sure... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by dfrost: 8:46pm On Aug 26
When I say an average black African especially an average Nigerian lacks common sense, people go talk say I dey mad.

Look at what a traveled, educated (is Izzy educated? make una clear me), exposed and is behaving like a tout?

O ma se ooo

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by dfrost: 8:50pm On Aug 26
Mariangeles:

So, you that patronize them, what does that make you?
I mean, for you to be so sure... undecided

Maria, jump and pass. No dey answe some things.

Imagine Izzy's statement 'Lagos girls' like everyone? Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26
dfrost:

Maria, jump and pass. No dey answe some things.

Imagine Izzy's statement 'Lagos girls' like everyone? Kai!

I know, but sometimes person gats answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Na wetin holy book talk. ๐Ÿ˜€

As for that Israel guy, I no been too know im papa like that, until that Du plessis guy treat im eff up! gringrin
Maybe na wetin dey bite am for body be that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Orlu13: 8:59pm On Aug 26
Magnoliaa:

I mean? I can "understand" such statements coming from a broke man who does not have the money to "pull" the woman of his dream.

One would think there should be baddies flocking all around him, with his physique and all.

His money is also up, yet he still has a problem getting women.

Maybe pansophist can provide some esoteric insight into his phenomenon.

Shey you always say women are attracted to powerful men in the society or something like that? Does Israel Adesanya not qualify as a powerful/successful man enough? (He's an Andrew Tate fan, mind you).

if it was a woman dat comes to say bad things abt naija men now, I am sure u will be here singing her praises

Na dis isreal fit una grin
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Orlu13: 9:10pm On Aug 26
Proserpina:
Dude came thinking he is a big deal after his title in Osun state only to be met with cold stares and no regards in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin I understand why he is pained.

grin grin

He will be fine.

See the way his mouth is making sounds while chewing.... This dude low joor undecided

if he comes now, won't dat ur rotten fish smelling pussy get wet grin
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Konjiboii: 9:21pm On Aug 26
He ainโ€™t lying , only a guilty runs girl will find offense.
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by oaktown101(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26
He said the truth. Most nigerian girls believe that you must hustle your way with men to make a living for yourself. They depend on men for everything. They don't have shame at all. Go to other African countries and see pretty girls so humble and willing to take care of themselves without being a runs girls or hookup girls. Nigerian girls will be asking a man what can you do for me like they are handicap to earn a living for themselves through decent work. I don't fu*k with naija girls when i am in naija because they are all olosho.
ActiveFarms:
This is disrespectful and wrong. Ah our public figures do not know how to talk

We need our ladies to marry both to home front men and global men. Let's stop disrespecting, demarketing and putting down our other halves please.
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by 79733139(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26
The problem is when they come to Nigeria, they visit clubs, bars and "tourist areas" where runs girls typically frequent. Not all Lagos women fall into that category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26pm On Aug 26
Magnoliaa:

So, women are not gold-diggers?

If there was arguably nobody else that was richer than Jeff Bezos when he was divorced, that would mean there wasn't a better man for his wife to move onto? Yet they were divorced.

Would the wife not financially benefit more if she remained with him?
no
But divorced she can take half his wealth
The rest of us have seen and learnt
No marriage to gold diggers
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by oaktown101(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26
He is ashamed of naija girls that is why he is telling y'all the truth. Runs has been normalized in naija. No single decent girl in naija that is not interested in getting money from you before bursting it open. Dirty ashewo girls will be asking for 200k. Go to other african countries and see very decent pretty girls being humble and nice. Everything in naija is all about your pocket. Naija girls are all about money period.
dfrost:
When I say an average black African especially an average Nigerian lacks common sense, people go talk say I dey mad.

Look at what a traveled, educated (is Izzy educated? make una clear me), exposed and is behaving like a tout?

O ma se ooo
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Aug 26
Magnoliaa:

And I hope you're prepared together with your family members to break every generational chains and curses at work in their lives ๐Ÿค—.

We never had chains
Your the one frothing at the mouth about man not wanting you
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by alizma: 9:31pm On Aug 26
Redemption88:

Nobody is turning him down, he said what he said because they've been billing him like mad. Go and listen to the statement.
He meant instead of asking for things, they should just be nice

When you trying to ask out this set of girls he's talking about, if they ask for money for something and you don't have, they will start saying nonsense such as do you know how much my skin care product is worth, do you know how much I recharge my phone, you can't carry my responsibilities, blah blah blah
Mr mouth piece, allow him to speak for himself. From the video up there, he didn't say they asked him for money besides, if it were to be that they asked him for money, even that is not enough to start calling them ashawo except you are saying they offered him their bodies in exchange for money but unfortunately, that doesn't align because you can't be telling someone who throws herself at you for money that she is doing shakara at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Proserpina: 9:35pm On Aug 26
folake4u:

The babe he booked don air am. He's pained. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most likely grin grin

He will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Aug 26
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most likely grin grin

He will be alright

He go dey alright las las. He was not informed.

Lmao. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by dfrost: 9:44pm On Aug 26
Mariangeles:

I know, but sometimes person gats answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Na wetin holy book talk. ๐Ÿ˜€

As for that Israel guy, I no been too know im papa like that, until that Du plessis guy treat im eff up! gringrin
Maybe na wetin dey bite am for body be that. cheesy

I no watch the fight. Na the interview I watch. He lost to DDP right there ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Morizo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26
Morbeta11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApUgqmnnhw4

https://punchng.com/video-majority-of-women-in-lagos-are-runs-girls-isreal-adesanya/

You tapped out to a white dude.๐Ÿ˜ก

Abomination

You should have died like a gladiator

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Mccullum: 9:47pm On Aug 26
Those girls he's meeting on social media maybe trying to seduce him. Hence, he found out from people closer to him. I think those ones arjectivized them as runs girl, kobokobo, olosho when explaining to him.
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Yomit71(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26
Juoflife1:
Dude cannot deal with rejection grin.
The way some Nigerian men talk bad about their women is alarming. Is there any city free from runs? The only group of black men that trash talk their women. Loud and uncouth. It's pathetic.
Y'all should get a life and get some self esteem.
No be only rejection. YEYE
Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by Redemption88: 10:17pm On Aug 26
alizma:

Mr mouth piece, allow him to speak for himself. From the video up there, he didn't say they asked him for money besides, if it were to be that they asked him for money, that is yet not enough to start calling them ashawo except you are saying the offered him their bodies in exchange for money but unfortunately, that doesn't align because you can't be telling someone who throws herself at you for money that she is doing shakara at the same time.

Aunty Know it all, calm down. It's not that deep really. This is 2024, and this is Nigeria, women don't turn down a man or do shakara for a man because of "GAME"(whatever nonsense this word means). Who needs stupid line when you can tell her to send her account number and start a conversation from there. No be Instagram girls again.
How come it's Israel Adesanya own that is paining you people, is he the 1st celebrity that will call Lagos girls ashewo or you don't just listen to Nigerian hip hop

A guy is complaining about Lagos oloshos billing him, una change the narrative to him not having game because he said they are doing shakara, I'm a shy person and I don't even have any rubbish game. But I know the type of girls I've been with. Game Ko, PS 5 ni!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nicolas Pepe Scores 2 Free-Kicks, Stunned Fans React (Photos) / Alex Iwobiโ€™s E Class Convertible / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.