Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) (3601 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Gistmedia10: 5:13pm On Aug 26
In a move that has once again put him at the center of the fashion world, Kanye West has sparked intense reactions online with his latest eccentric fashion choice. The rapper and fashion icon was recently spotted wearing an outfit that many have dubbed the "mad man" look—a combination of oversized layers, mismatched patterns, and avant-garde accessories that left fans and critics alike in shock. cheesy

Social media erupted with comments as pictures of Kanye's bold ensemble made the rounds. While some praised the artist for his fearless approach to fashion, others were left questioning the intent behind the bizarre outfit.

This isn't the first time Kanye has stirred up controversy with his style, and it certainly won't be the last. Whether you love it or hate it, one thing is for sure—Kanye West knows how to keep people talking.

What do you think of Kanye's latest fashion statement? Genius or just plain wild? shocked

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by fait10(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26
Black people and dir wahala sha cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26
AI

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Namaster: 5:29pm On Aug 26
It's only fashion when RICH and FAMOUS people wear it.

Wear this as an average NOBODY and you'd end up in a Psychiatric Hospital before you can say "fashion".

18 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by CyrusVI(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26
His face looks like a distorted work of an amateur artist.

His head prolly constitute 20% of his whole body weight

I've seen few mad men in Nigeria who are better dressed than this

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26
Because it was worn by a celebrity, the price tag boutique will put on it will shock you

Anyway, I just returned after a certain mod banned my account and my neighbor is cooking jellof rice and frying meat and has invited me over to join her to chop. So, I will be using that to celebrate my return.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Vergovert: 6:10pm On Aug 26
AI generated images.

Sheer falsehood!

14 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26
But on a more serious note, what's wrong with this guy?

He sure knows how to catch the attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:22pm On Aug 26
Kanye west is just something else... The guy sure knows how to pull attention...

Me self shock wen I see the outfit..

One other thing ... He personalizes whatever fashion style he comes up with... Guy is a genius
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by floss(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26
Good for him
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Fortune109: 7:24pm On Aug 26
Nothing further goes through the black man's brain...
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26
lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Softmirror: 7:47pm On Aug 26
People wey dey do ass down too sef dey talk. undecided
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26
Very soon their won't be difference between a real mad man and a money miss road. I'm very sure very soon some people will start wearing this rag.
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26
Asake come and see ur type of fashion o grin cheesy

Asake na another funny guy that dresses like kanye
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by GiftAbia1: 9:10pm On Aug 26
AI things.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Lawag3: 9:14pm On Aug 26
Wait so a lot of you guys can't differentiate between real and ai generated images?

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Talkisneeded: 9:24pm On Aug 26
This is artificial intelligence job now...

I sell herbs tho

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by faceland: 10:20pm On Aug 26
AI...

I didn't want to give Elon Musk my money but I am tempted to pay for his AI... Others are getting more restrictions, his doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by faceland: 10:20pm On Aug 26
For the records. Kanye no longer wears chains.
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26
AI

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:52pm On Aug 26
Watch out, this will soon become a new normal.
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by ukaface(f): 11:07pm On Aug 26
This picture looks AIish

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 11:21pm On Aug 26
This guy will soon enter streets if care is not taken. In my place, any madness that enters streets can no longer be cured. I hope he has family members that see this picture.

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by safarifarms(m): 12:05am
Which refuse dump does he get a continuous supply of rags for his sick fashion?
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Bitterkola100: 12:27am
Authoreety:
Kanye west is just something else... The guy sure knows how to pull attention...

One other thing ... He personalizes whatever fashion style he comes up with... Guy is a genius
but this is obviously AI pics na.
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by calabaman(m): 2:02am
AI

A simple search on Google would collaborate that.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:10am
fait10:
Black people and dir wahala sha cry
Don't be surprised that cost of that outfit can build a bungalow for Ikorodu cheesy
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by fineberry(m): 2:34am
Authoreety:

genius because he can dress off abi, if he's not "" Kanye "" will you see somebody dress like this nd not run for your life grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:20am
Gistmedia10:
In a move that has once again put him at the center of the fashion world, Kanye West has sparked intense reactions online with his latest eccentric fashion choice. The rapper and fashion icon was recently spotted wearing an outfit that many have dubbed the "mad man" look—a combination of oversized layers, mismatched patterns, and avant-garde accessories that left fans and critics alike in shock. cheesy

Social media erupted with comments as pictures of Kanye's bold ensemble made the rounds. While some praised the artist for his fearless approach to fashion, others were left questioning the intent behind the bizarre outfit.

This isn't the first time Kanye has stirred up controversy with his style, and it certainly won't be the last. Whether you love it or hate it, one thing is for sure—Kanye West knows how to keep people talking.

What do you think of Kanye's latest fashion statement? Genius or just plain wild? shocked
Yep ye is broke again....trying to raise funds
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by AllBlack: 4:08am
Gistmedia10:
Kanye West has sparked intense reactions online with his latest eccentric fashion choice.

he got your attention till you had to write about him.
Ye is amazing. He always takes the option that says FYCK YOU to societal standards and expectations that people have chained themselves with.
Re: Kanye West's 'Mad Man' Fashion Outfit That Got People Talking (Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:51am
Come see real werey outfit for naija,u sef go run...e no get dread sef, that's d first thing he should goan do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man / I Wanna Be Single Cos Am Gamophobic, Is It A Big Issue? / Husband Sues Friend 4 Failing 2 Impregnate His Wife After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.