Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,766 members, 7,969,249 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku (8027 Views)

Paul Ibe To Bode George: Your Tribalism, A Disservice To The Military / Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by bennybuhari: 6:20pm On Aug 26
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos state, Barrister Taofik Gani, has called on the party's presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections, Atiku Abubakar to call his aides to order and guide them against their now intolerable agent provocateur role which has continued to embarrass the Party in the eyes of the electorates.

He also called on Atiku to dissociate himself from press statement issued by his aides denigrating party elders.

Gani's call is coming on the heels of a reaction attributed to Mr Paul Ibe, an aide of Atiku who accused Chief Bode George of tribalism and unfit to be a member of the military.

Chief Bode George had reiterated his stance that the emergence of Atiku from the North as presidential candidate after eight years of Northern presidency was against the letters & spirits of the PDP constitution relating to Offices & Power rotation.

According to Gani, "Paul Ibe's reaction is devoid of any Logic or research as Chief Bode George, a Yoruba, stands out as the most vocal elder of the Party against the APC since Buhari and now Tinubu, a Yoruba. Indeed Chief Bode George symbolises fearlessness and is always ready to speak the truth to power".

"Paul Ibe has just confirmed that he is the worst of the 90% of Atiku aides whose incompetence, disillusionment, intellectual laziness and farness from public opinion repeatedly caused Atiku his ambition.

The attempt by Paul Ibe to come out of dormancy is misdirected and dead on arrival. Atiku should dissociate from the press statement and in fact Sack Paul Ibe. Obviously Paul Ibe is around Atiku for pecuniary gain and thus would continue to act as an agent provocateur against the interest of Atiku.

George has never described Atiku as a rookie to be president, but that Atiku's emergence was against the PDP Democracy and National expectation. Indeed the Atiku emergence eventually alienated many sitting Governors, Ex Governors, Senators, leaders including Peter Obi and many others, hence the birth of LP as a 3rd force which eventually compromised the expected PDP Votes.

"Thus, accusing George of tribalism is laughable and exposes Paul Ibe as a gas lighter bereft of vital information. For sake of clarity, the best friend of Chief Bode George is from the North; Chief Bode George also committed all he had as DG to successfully return Late Yar Adua, a northerner as president.

"If Atiku does not immediately dissociate from the diseased statement by Paul Ibe; caution his aides against a similar reaction and himself humbly admitting the emergence as a political mistake, then the 2023 emergence will remain a talking point which may eventually kill the Party, PDP"

https://tribuneonlineng.com/call-your-aides-to-order-pdp-chieftain-tells-atiku/

7 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by mohbadliveson: 6:31pm On Aug 26
Small pikin dem for PDP don dey abuse Bode George

4 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Jayhome24: 7:31pm On Aug 26
To be honest I respect Bode George for his hardline stand as pdp member. This man was even jailed by pdp yet refused to dump pdp.

So much pressure from apc to join them in 2015 this man refused till date but one thief called Atiku who co-founded apc to kicked Gej a pdp man out of power now talking, Atiiku need to be handcuff and beaten mercilessly.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by kedeojo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26
Jayhome24:
To be honest I respect Bode George for his hardline stand as pdp member. This man was even jailed by pdp yet refused to dump pdp.

So much pressure from apc to join them in 2015 this man refused till date but one thief called Atiku who co-founded apc to kicked Gej a pdp man out of power now talking, Atiiku need to be handcuff and beaten mercilessly.
That Paul ibe is so foolish. Bode George was among the few pdp elders who condemned Buhari and Tinubu government many times. Atiku will never be president cos characters like ibe are just looking for what to get. What relevance is he giving to brand Atiku. He is a loyal dog because there are bones for him to eat in Atiku s home.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by mohbadliveson: 9:36pm On Aug 26
Two elders are fighting. Paul Ibe shook mouth

12 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Praxis758: 4:01am On Aug 27
Spokespersons are attack dogs with one address who reap from controversies, infightings and turbulence.

Anyone cautioning Paul Ibe is directing denying him his IKOKO OBE.
Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Ennyjude(f): 4:49am On Aug 27
Hmm
Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Penguin2: 4:58am On Aug 27
I like the politics the South played against the North in 2023; they were checkmated.

But nobody is sacking Paul Ibe.

Tell Baba Bode to stop talking too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 6:14am On Aug 27
kedeojo:
That Paul ibe is so foolish. Bode George was among the few pdp elders who condemned Buhari and Tinubu government many times. Atiku will never be president cos characters like ibe are just looking for what to get. What relevance is he giving to brand Atiku. He is a loyal dog because there are bones for him to eat in Atiku s home.
Is Bayo Oponuga not worse than Paul Ibe? Is he not a loyal dog to tinubu because of the bones thrown his way.
Oponuga has to be the most uncouth divisive presidential aide in his just like his Oga have won the award for the worst president since independence.

I'm not a PDP spokesperson, but PDP Lagos branch is a mirage. They are all APC by night. So any criticism coming from them will always be suspicious
for ulterior motives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 6:14am On Aug 27
libvrithy:
Taofik Gani are you working for APC?
PDP Lagos branch have always been APC by night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by UpaIweka: 6:15am On Aug 27
I love how igbos are now insulting Yoruba elders across board From Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka Joke Silva Fashola n now Bode George. They should include Obasanjo and all others who supported Obi, soon Obasanjo go collect and the rest of them go get sense. Igbo can have the presidency anytime they want but a foolish soul like Obi who can caution Obidient on tribal n religious insult will never appeal to the majority of Nigerians. Fools like this Ibe should continue insulting every elders from all part of Nigeria that is how to quickly get Atiku into the presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Dialpad: 6:16am On Aug 27
Atiku will never smell the seat of power regaless of his rants.

His time is over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by AntiChristian: 6:17am On Aug 27
cool

That Paul Ibe just dey Jambla talk!

1 Like

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:18am On Aug 27
Hmm
Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Tjra: 6:21am On Aug 27
Don't blame Paul Ibe. He is Atiku's dog.

Let him earn his bone.

1 Like

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Tflex01: 6:22am On Aug 27
Atiku and Ibe... A match made in Heaven.

😆

1 Like

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Odogwuzack: 6:22am On Aug 27
That Paul Ibe has been Atiku's slave all his life.

The way our SE brethren worship the Northerners should be studied.

7 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by emkz: 6:23am On Aug 27
Kukutente23/Kukutenla,

Let me reiterate since you probably have concrete for a skull.

I do not know the troubles you are facing, but I wish to state that I do not appreciate your obsession with me.

I do not comment on anything you write because everything you write is irrelevant to decency and common sense, and a shame to scholarship.

I stopped reading your comments the day you said you wanted to feel smarter than me and when I realized the entire substance of your existence is to troll and insult people who don't validate your quest for visibility and recognition.

I do not rate you or anything you say.

You have tried desperately to get me banned severally and you are still trying to invite me to swim in the gutters with you.

You do not have the intellectual acuity to review my comments. You do not have the maturity for me to engage you.

I am writing this to alert the moderators (Nlfpmod, fergie, Mynd44 and seun) of your hate, lies, obsession, and lunatic buffoonery.

Finally, I am really happy that my comments cause you severe pains to your bone marrow and trigger anger within you. That what I say remains in your blood and cause you pain is a joy to me.

17 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by emkz: 6:23am On Aug 27
Bode George served his time and it should not be used to abuse him.

In politics, bridges must be built by those who want to win the people. With profound respect, Bode George is likely to be of more value politically to Atiku than Mazi Paul Ibe. Paul Ibe needs to show him respect in the game. Bode George is certainly not a spent force.

When Obasanjo wrote a scathing letter against Buhari, Femi Adesina said Buhari asked them not to respond. When Tinubu made the Emi lokan speech, Buhari's aide never responded. As people unexpected, the matter did not cause a rift between Buhari and Tinubu, because of maturity.

It seems Atiku's media aides are outdoing themselves on who makes more enemies for Atiku. After the 2023 elections, how many of them are still sticking their necks out for Atiku? Where are Phrank Shaibu, Timi Frank, Don Pedro-Obaseki, Daniel Bwala, Najatu Muhammed? The same problem we saw in 2019 where Atiku had many uncoordinated spokesmen is what we saw in 2023.

If insults against Tinubu and APC in 2023 could not help Atiku, how would these same moves help him in 2027?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by straighttalk(m): 6:23am On Aug 27
Opposition of Bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by muhammadmuqtada(m): 6:24am On Aug 27
How the guy go chop from oko Justice Titi if him no talk? Biko leave am oo

2 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by UpaIweka: 6:24am On Aug 27
Can you now tell us how many leaders be it Igbo or Hausa that your so called Oponuga as singled out to insult n denigrate like this foolish Ibe just did

CharlotteFlair:
Is Bayo Oponuga not worse than Paul Ibe? Is he not a loyal dog to tinubu because of the bones thrown his way.
Oponuga has to be the most uncouth divisive presidential aide in his just like his Oga have won the award for the worst president since independence.

I'm not a PDP spokesperson, but PDP Lagos branch is a mirage. They are all APC by night. So any criticism coming from them will always be suspicious
for ulterior motives.

5 Likes

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by opes: 6:26am On Aug 27
PDP members have started their in-house fight again.Dino first, Bode George, now Atiku aides..shmm

1 Like

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by anonymuz(m): 6:29am On Aug 27
Jayhome24:

pa bode George knows tinubu very well, he kicked against his presidency for some reasons which we all know. Tinubu is a disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 6:32am On Aug 27
UpaIweka:
Can you now tell us how many leaders be it Igbo or Hausa that your so called Oponuga as singled out to insult n denigrate like this foolish Ibe just did

I should not be wasting my time schooling you on Oponuga's genocidal activities and incitements because I'm too sure you are a Ghanian.
And you turning a political matter into an ethnic bigotry is another reason I'm giving you the boots, very hard!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Wisdomites: 6:38am On Aug 27
Penguin2:
I like the politics the South played against the North in 2023; they were checkmated.

But nobody is sacking Paul Ibe.

Tell Baba Bode to stop talking too much

Foolish talk just Paul ibe is one of our Igbo people

Penguin anuofia

1 Like

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Malaika20: 6:41am On Aug 27
Tinubu should call his boys to Order

A lot has happened during the week most especially the issue of China seizing Nigerian properties across the Country.

I decided to make this video to pass a message on what the taskforce (Tinubu Touts) will start doing when the Chinese eventually takes over the Country. I pray God will not allow it to happen.. Watch the video and pray for our Country Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV9LUOFVN-M?si=RwlML1XmWPXHxMC6

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Amumaigwe: 6:56am On Aug 27
UpaIweka:
I love how igbos are now insulting Yoruba elders across board From Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka Joke Silva Fashola n now Bode George. They should include Obasanjo and all others who supported Obi, soon Obasanjo go collect and the rest of them go get sense. Igbo can have the presidency anytime they want but a foolish soul like Obi who can caution Obidient on tribal n religious insult will never appeal to the majority of Nigerians. Fools like this Ibe should continue insulting every elders from all part of Nigeria that is how to quickly get Atiku into the presidency.

Poo mixed with small brain cells. You must drag Obi's name into every issue. The bruises he inflicted on you people no dey heal? Get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Streetdoctor: 7:02am On Aug 27
UpaIweka:

Dis one na old story, come again bcs we are used to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by jeff1993: 7:03am On Aug 27
Shou ur Me Taofik
Re: Call Your Media Aides, Especially Paul Ibe To Order - Taofik Gani Tells Atiku by Streetdoctor: 7:03am On Aug 27
emkz:
Bode George served his time and it should not be used to abuse him.

In politics, bridges must be built by those who want to win the people. With profound respect, Bode George is likely to be of more value politically to Atiku than Mazi Paul Ibe. Paul Ibe needs to show him respect in the game. Bode George is certainly not a spent force.

When Obasanjo wrote a scathing letter against Buhari, Femi Adesina said Buhari asked them not to respond. When Tinubu made the Emi lokan speech, Buhari's aide never responded. As people unexpected, the matter did not cause a rift between Buhari and Tinubu, because of maturity.

It seems Atiku's media aides are outdoing themselves on who makes more enemies for Atiku. After the 2023 elections, how many of them are still sticking their necks out for Atiku? Where are Phrank Shaibu, Timi Frank, Don Pedro-Obaseki, Daniel Bwala, Najatu Muhammed? The same problem we saw in 2019 where Atiku had many uncoordinated spokesmen is what we saw in 2023.

If insults against Tinubu and APC in 2023 could not help Atiku, how would these same moves help him in 2027?
Bayo Onaguga taught them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Deputy Speaker Resigns / Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.