Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,746 members, 7,965,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death (34264 Views)

Adanma Luke Biography: Age, Net Worth, Controversy / Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Fineman2: 7:49pm On Aug 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX3BOG9On5c?si=lFvG35P6PnmCHsdU

Adanma Luke has appealed to Nigerians in an emotional video many months after Jnr Pope and others died while working for her. While some fans pitied her, others said she wasn’t a victim.

On her official Instagram page, the movie star posted an emotional video where she spoke about the tragedy and how it had greatly impacted her mental health and general wellbeing. According to Adanma, even though she understood that the tragedy was destined by God to happen, she wondered why it had to happen to her. Speaking further, she expressed sadness that all those who lost their lives had to come to work for her.

I’m gradually losing my life - Adanma Luke

Adanma Luke went on to plead with Nigerians to forgive her because she was battling financial and mental health problems. According to her, she is still catering for the families of those who lost their lives and she needs to work to make money.

In her words: “I didn’t even know what depression was until this whole incident happened, I’m gradually losing my life, I’m regretting a lot of things, I don’t even know how to call people for jobs. Please Nigerians, forgive me, forgive me for employing people for jobs, I don’t even know what to say but I’m sorry, please I’m losing my life. People are even saying I went on vacation, I’m here for business, I travelled to go help myself, I’ve been indoors doing nothing and yet still catering for the families that lost their loved ones. Where do you people expect me to get all these money from? I need to work, I need to make money. My baby wasn’t even up to three months when this thing happened. You all can’t even imagine all what I went through but please Nigerians, forgive me. I know I can’t bring back the dead.

Someone reacted: “Her mental health definitely won’t be good right now..it’s just a very tragic situation all together

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by atiku4President(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26
She has shown reasonable remorse and sufficiently acted in a manner that sympathises with the ugly incident. I think she should continue to support the family of the deceased and deliberately allow herself to be healed of the boredom and solitude that have characterised her career and passion in recent times.
As long as she keeps indulging in retrospective self-pity, she should be very much aware that our jaundiced socio- cultural system does not have the character to administer emotional and psychological restoration. She must begin to re-discover herself again and turn her melancholy into an encouragement.

I wish she finds internal momentum and that inner peace that she really needs now.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Aug 26
She's passing through a lot. May she find the needed comfort

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26
It's not entirely her fault, but what's done is done. This lady I know is a kind and hardworking person with a good heart, so it's unfortunate that an avoidable situation occurred due to her production crew's negligence. However, if you don't have basic safety measures in place, like life jackets for your crew, and you're nonchalant about it, I won't hesitate to prioritize my own safety. If you ask me to work with you, I won't get in that boat without proper precautions. That's just how it is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by mrjoeblinks: 8:04pm On Aug 26
Ehen?
Omo X100
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Omenapounds: 8:04pm On Aug 26
Sad to say, but life must go on
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Medipharm: 8:04pm On Aug 26
It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by BigYash: 8:04pm On Aug 26
Make she train the kids.. Simple stuf

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by GoodStudent99(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26
Damage has been done .
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Lucasinho(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26
angry
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by whippersnapper(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26
KwaraRat:
That chic is as ugly as an Australian aboriginal.
funny enough she’s my celebrity crush. to kpolash am dey hungry me
I just wan give am better doggy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Dagah2: 8:07pm On Aug 26
If Adamma Luke can see this, she should pm me her account details

8 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Hezzyluv: 8:09pm On Aug 26
Who be this one again?

Modified,

Listening to the video gat me feeling for her and knowing who she really is now.

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by kingzjay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26
Take safety measures as priority, going forward.

A simple life jacket woukd have served a great deal as it were.

7 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by chiedozie1981: 8:11pm On Aug 26
Sis, no need to beg. It was never your fault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Risingblue008(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26
Shit happens
But life goes on

Rip to the dead
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by hammerT: 8:12pm On Aug 26
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND SUCH IS LIFE.

THOUGH I THINK U WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN BECAUSE THAT WAS MORE THANA COLLEAGUE BUT YOUR FRIEND.

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by XtraFortunes: 8:12pm On Aug 26
Her apology seems genuine.

Generally Nigerians take safety measures for granted. All over the country people still board boats without life jackets.

It should be a criminal offense to board a boat without life jacket because some people who are naturally stupid will do it. We just have to save their families from grief by making it a law that boarding a boat without life jacket is punishable under the law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by TheWinterBird(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26
I don't like her saying, "It has been destined to happen. It was happened". Umm, maybe it wouldn't have happened if he had a life jacket on. That's another possibility. She should just apologize and ask for forgiveness without making absurd statements.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Dcaliphate(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26
Life's is simply a clusterfvck
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by TheGift: 8:16pm On Aug 26
Fineman2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX3BOG9On5c?si=lFvG35P6PnmCHsdU

Adanma Luke, it is well with you. May God give you the strength to overcome this mental and emotion ordeal. Don’t beat yourself up.
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Lindlady(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26
ThinkWISELY:
Truly it's not fully her fault, but then what has happened has happened. This Lady I know is such a hardworking nice person with a good heart, it's really terrible the avoidable circumstance happened due to negligence from her production crew.

But .. even if you don't have a life jacket for your crew or just being non-challant on basic safety measures and you call me to work with you, I will never enter that light canoe without one.

It's well!
Well said from Adanma Luke.
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by yinkkus: 8:17pm On Aug 26
That's our mentality in this part of the world and it's unrefined or crude mentality, when we do the wrong things and nothing happens against us at that moment, we take such act as the norm, what an ill advice from an "illiterate", there is no need for life-jackets because some people have crossed the water before" so we should take that as norm, illeteracy mixed with stupiduty.
We all know things happen in this life of ours but we can still do the basics, play our part and leave the rest for God(Supernatural forces).
You will be okay , last last.

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by NOwazobia: 8:18pm On Aug 26
Who don die, don die, so what is the ruse.

Shey the junior pop na baby, or a newbie in the industry that doesn't know he should have demanded for safety kit, or go with one himself.

This is what happens when you want to replicate movie capon in real life.

Unnecessary shalaye.

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by 96ACE: 8:19pm On Aug 26
If its actually no fault of yours then let go and move on. Let Jnr Pope rest in peace.
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by Padipadi: 8:21pm On Aug 26
: cry
Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by chukwuibuipob: 8:21pm On Aug 26
sad undecided undecided abeg sad!Comot God🤚from the unfortunate tragedy.God didn't destined it to happened but una human error..

Move on sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by betwise2024(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26
Madam, just live your life. The man played tete with his life, and he lost. Nothing more than that sad

1 Like

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by ThothHermes: 8:22pm On Aug 26
atiku4President:
She has shown reasonable remorse and sufficiently acted in a manner that sympathises with the ugly incident. I think she should continue to support the family of the deceased and deliberately allow herself to be healed of the boredom and solitude that have characterised her career and passion in recent times.
As long as she keeps indulging in retrospective self-pity, she should be very much aware that our jaundiced socio- cultural system does not have the character to administer emotional and psychological restoration. She must begin to re-discover herself again and turn her melancholy into an encouragement.

I wish she finds internal momentum and that inner peace that she really needs now.
Grammar everywhere😁

3 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by afesco: 8:24pm On Aug 26
May God comfort her and continue to comfort the families who lost their love ones.

3 Likes

Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by blackgold2018(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26
atiku4President:

na who get money dey support.

I think the deceased families should let her be on monetary wise for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.