Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,851 members, 7,972,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Crime Report In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crime Report In Nigeria (15744 Views)

Nigeria Asks Nationals In Lebanon To Report In Beirut For Evacuation / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by tito44: 6:25pm On Aug 27
Slurity:
NO, YOU ARE WRONG, IT IS MOSTLY DRUG TRAFFICKING AND HOUSEMAID ABUSE BUY IGBOS LIVING IN LAGOS.

English please
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27
Vintage001:
My wife just gave birth to twins.

Congratulations bro
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by beardedboy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27
SpatialKing:
Ndi "South East is no longer safer"
"You are destroying your region"
You all should be ashamed of yourselves
If you knew some statistics you won't have typed this.

Please read up on data normalisation.
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by dlaw70(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27
SS Remains the most peaceful region .
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by discusant: 7:15pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
CRIME REPORT IN NIGERIA

Total number of major crime recorded across the nation

North West — 2,664
North Central — 1,127
South West — 772
South East — 715
South South — 675
North East — 406

North West — 1,527 [Down]
North Central — 1,236 [Up]
North East — 969 [Up]
South West — 703 [Down]
South East — 624 [Down]
South South — 588 [Down]

Crime in the southeast is about 90% committed by non Igbos who are afraid of possible restoration of Biafra.
Before 2019, they swore that they would make the southeast worse than the Northeast.

Before 2019, southeast was the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:17pm On Aug 27
jerryklopp:
North West has always been the Kingpin of crime in Nigeria.

It never used to be like this! Pre APC/Buhari presidency, the north-west was relatively peaceful. It was after May 29, 2015, that insecurity arose in the region, powered by herdsmen, terrorists, and the new one….bandits! There was no issue of bandits before APC and Buhari arrived the scene in 2015, and i suspect they preferred using that term, instead of calling them the TERRORISTS they actually are, because they didn’t want it to be said that the coming of APC and Buhari spread terrorism to the rest of the north!
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by creativejagaban: 7:27pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
CRIME REPORT IN NIGERIA

North West — 2,664
North Central — 1,127
South West — 772
South East — 715
South South — 675
North East — 406

North East — 969 [Up]
South West — 703 [Down]
South East — 624 [Down]
South South — 588 [Down]

Most of the crimes in the South West were committed by the developers. I no mention name but everyone knows them.
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by Af0nja2: 7:38pm On Aug 27
Whereas all the crime being committed in SE are by flathe@ds, more than half of crime in SW are still committed by them. Frustrated Yeasterners
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27
Billionairly:
Let me guess, this will NEVER EVER make it to the front page, in order to keep a certain group of people in their delusion.
So what do you have to say now?
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by miftaudeen(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27
LagosPrince:
South east is safer than south west

When we go deeper into that south west analysis, igbo would be at least 30% of the atrocities
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27
beardedboy:

If you knew some statistics you won't have typed this.

Please read up on data normalisation.

And you think the guys that presented this didn't do any sort normalization based on either population, population density or land area of each region?

Moreover, You only run normalization on a data after running test like shapiro-wilk normality test to check if the data is affected by Outliers, are skewed or affected by laws of large numbers LLN or central limit theory CLT..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27
Macphenson:
Really, very very interesting. From this report one can confidently and logically conclude that South East is safer then South West.

and believe me there are far more unreported cases of missing people in that region due to the ritual menace

1 Like

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by RomanticOO7: 9:04pm On Aug 27
SpatialKing:

Aswearugad

1 Like

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by RomanticOO7: 9:06pm On Aug 27
Vintage001:
My wife just gave birth to twins.
Congratulations 🎉👏👏👏
I tap that
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by omokab: 9:06pm On Aug 27
tito44:
I can bet tulumbu's wrinked balls, that 99% of the crime committed in the SW is ritual killing and rape related
you are right because at least 60-70% of that crime is committed by south east people ,south south and some other tribe especially in Lagos . If anybody believe this lie report definitely that person need special treatment . Looking at the figure alone one will know that the report lack competency . crime rate in Edo and warrri alone is more than all what the report says .
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by Bigcowhorn: 9:09pm On Aug 27
SpatialKing:

This ode don't let me mine you skull ooo. We easterners are all in the West now so be careful

Oh, wait you westerners do the mining so no where is safe in the SW

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27
Misterone:
The SE in square kilometres is not even up to the size of Oyo state! Yet see the number of crime happening is that small area! When you begin to rationalize this, you can easily see that in the SE, crime is taking place in every street
So crime is now a function of land mass and not population. Meaning there should be more crime in Sahara desert than New York?

Which school did you attend?

1 Like

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by OZIOGU1: 9:27pm On Aug 27
Paramount01:

Where did you base?

Borno state
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by OZIOGU1: 9:29pm On Aug 27
Passionnn:

You don't usually report crime.
Marrying adolescents ought to be a crime. But who reports that
Who dares report Boko Haram?

If I share my report with you is no longer confidential...I am an SFP so I speak about fact I have as someone covering northeast region and part of lake Chad
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by tito44: 10:01pm On Aug 27
omokab:
you are right because at least 60-70% of that crime is committed by south east people ,south south and some other tribe especially in Lagos . If anybody believe this lie report definitely that person need special treatment . Looking at the figure alone one will know that the report lack competency . crime rate in Edo and warrri alone is more than all what the report says .

Yorober always blaming others except themselves. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by olatuns2017: 10:02pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
CRIME REPORT IN NIGERIA

North West — 2,664
North Central — 1,127
South West — 772
South East — 715
South South — 675
North East — 406

North East — 969 [Up]
South West — 703 [Down]
South East — 624 [Down]
South South — 588 [Down]

SW
Thanks to all our political leaders !

Other regions dey rush come SW.

Go ask your leaders to deal with local security
Re: Crime Report In Nigeria by Manager001: 10:46pm On Aug 27
tito44:
I can bet tulumbu's wrinked balls, that 99% of the crime committed in the SW is ritual killing and rape related
90% is on skull mining while 9% is in related offences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyeneime's Church Marked For Demilition After Criticising Emmanuel Udom / Central Bank Releases Names Of Debtors To Stressed Banks / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.