Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death (1018 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Buhari, Osinbajo And The Bigotry Question - By Femi Adesina / Density Map: Exposing The Ignorance And The Bigotry Of The Anti-North Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Mrshape: 12:05pm On Aug 27
That guy is a one man squad,
He is cleaning X space of Bigotry by been a Bigot.

6 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by SpatialKing(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27
He is doing a great job

He single-handedly destroyed Yoruba Ronu..
He exposed Lagospidia

16 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by CyrusVI(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27
Invite him please
We need sanity here

Then tell Fergie to free us all and see who runs away

Twitter doesnt have unified threads and u can only see threads based on your search history. Thats how the algorithm works...I have never come across his tweets before

7 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by EreluRoz: 12:24pm On Aug 27
Mrshape:
I will ruin him if he dares come here. Infact he will run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by CyrusVI(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27
EreluRoz:

U wey no fit handle that Zone-free guy

U too weak abeg

14 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by LadyExcellency: 12:32pm On Aug 27
EreluRoz:
I will ruin him if he dares come here. In fact, he will run away

You wouldn't try this when I was a moderator. Ask Seun. He contributed to this degradation by listening to political actors and not knowing what was good for him and his business.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Beremx(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27
If the owner of nairaland cannot stop bigotry, no one else can. Bigotry is here to stay

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Lindlady(f): 12:37pm On Aug 27
If people like Helinues are not permanently banned and arrested, then all the efforts are waste of time.

15 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by helinues: 12:41pm On Aug 27
Engrish....

grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by CyrusVI(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27
LadyExcellency:

You wouldn't try this when I was a moderator. Ask Seun. He contributed to this degradation by listening to political actors and not knowing what was good for him and his business.
That lady you quoted isnt in anyway a bigot

I'm surprised u didnt tag SpatialKing and the OP to say this. You left those with sour comment to tag this one

You all are hypocritical and thats the issue

5 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by LadyExcellency: 12:46pm On Aug 27
Beremx:
If the owner of nairaland cannot stop bigotry, no one else can. Bigotry is here to stay

His priorities and business model lack solid structure. He moves with the wind.

Imagine having an outdated user interface in 2024. No changes and additions even when the technology is there to help.

6 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by LadyExcellency: 12:53pm On Aug 27
CyrusVI:

That lady you quoted isn't in any way a bigot

I'm surprised u didn't tag SpatialKing and the OP to say this. You left those with sour comments to tag this one

You all are hypocritical and that's the issue

Did you read her comment? If you did, you didn't understand her.
It will interest you to note that she bragged and extolled her capacity to withstand any changes no matter who is initiating them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by shivisee: 12:53pm On Aug 27
See Mumu Peter obi miscreants calling people bigots, idiotic hypocrites !

5 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Rexymania(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27
We such people here and Adolf Hitler
Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by tishbite42: 1:13pm On Aug 27
EreluRoz:
Harry go flog you like small pikin
No try am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by EreluRoz: 1:16pm On Aug 27
tishbite42:

Harry go flog you like small pikin
No try am
I'll rubbish him and ruin him and he will have no choice than to run away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by EreluRoz: 1:18pm On Aug 27
CyrusVI:

U wey no fit handle that Zone-free guy

U too weak abeg
You think Zonefree and I are actually enemies. He's on my good books with small werey. I have seen beyond him and he's actually not as bad as he dances around here. He's actually afraid of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Ennyjude(f): 1:27pm On Aug 27
Hmm
Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Jostoman: 1:31pm On Aug 27
Lindlady:
If people like Helinues are not permanently banned and arrested, then all are waste of time.
the guy alone have more than 10 Monika here.

7 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Lindlady(f): 1:57pm On Aug 27
Jostoman:
the guy alone have more than 10 Monika here.
He is a nuisance here.

5 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by Zonefree(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27
EreluRoz:
You think Zonefree and I are actually enemies. He's on my good books with small werey. I have seen beyond him and he's actually not as bad as he dances around here. He's actually afraid of me

14 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by BlackfireX: 2:12pm On Aug 27
LadyExcellency:

I asked him to sell nairaland to me for 9 billion naira, yet no response

1 Like

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by opamoses1: 2:26pm On Aug 27
It's gbas for gbos. He has not sanitized anything on twitter. He is just posting bigoted pictures and news upandan. Ibos are shocked that Yorubas are now pushing back on their bigotry 🤣

I am enjoying how a massive numbers of Yorubas have now ronu-ing on twitter.

For the tiny "Yoruba buts" remaining, Harry is making them dump the Obidient movement in large numbers as they have seen that the movement is purely IPOB and only driven by Yoruba hate.

5 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by UpaIweka: 2:37pm On Aug 27
But people like
Lagosfirstson princeoflagos Anambra1son n host of other foolish souls from Ipobland should not be banned only helinues should be banned na so your deluded head de reason.

Lindlady:
If people like Helinues are not permanently banned and arrested, then all the efforts are waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by UpaIweka: 2:43pm On Aug 27
You wey 900 naira no de your account
BlackfireX:

I asked him to sell nairaland to me for 9 billion naira, yet noesponse

2 Likes

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by FEMIoduduwa: 2:46pm On Aug 27
UpaIweka:

Afonjajaha not everyone is broke
Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by DesChyko: 2:54pm On Aug 27
Truer words have never been said. He's drowned those APC Ronu bigots in their many lies.

1 Like

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by BlackfireX: 4:07pm On Aug 27
UpaIweka:

Hmmm. You are right and and I also right

I don't have 900 naira in my account, I have 57billion 865million 45 thousand naira. That is just my sterling bank account.

Seun how far 9 billion naira sell NL to me
Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by arantess: 4:20pm On Aug 27
Mrshape:
ofcourse the mods will delete his account or ban him till 3100..

they cant stand his aura

1 Like

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by arantess: 4:22pm On Aug 27
DesChyko:
Truer words have never been said. He's drowned those APC Ronu bigots in their many lies.
there's one particular clown @nopkins....harry mess that one up with his family join, I really felt for him

1 Like

Re: If Harry Of X Come to Nairaland, All The Bigotry Here Will Die A Natural Death by arantess: 4:24pm On Aug 27
EreluRoz:
I'll rubbish him and ruin him and he will have no choice than to run away.
oga rest...

people like kudus and the other ronuites fold, who be you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cat With Nine Lives / Free And Fair Elections: Way Forward / Oyo State! Who Is To Vote For The Next Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.