Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,201 members, 7,939,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Wapco Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wapco Interveiw (1481 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Kebbi State Polytechnic Dakingari Calling For Interveiw. / Wapco Vacancy And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wapco Interveiw by mkb(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
Recieved a letter from Wapco inviting me 4 interveiw concerning the graduate trainee test that was done some months back. could someone in the house help me out with the interveiw format. i wd really be grateful
Re: Wapco Interveiw by Matured26(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hi Pal,
Am congratulating you on the interview.
I wrote the same exam and hopefully, would hear something from them later.
But I was at the Interview stage last year and we heard it was later cancelled.
But the interview is not really stressful. U would be conducted round their plant.
While they are taking you round, they'll explain a few things to you. Pls pay attention to those things. U will be asked abt them at the interview.
Then they would ask you things peculiar to ur CV.
Can tell u that its not really stressful.
Ours was a three-man panel of interviewers then.
All the best
Re: Wapco Interveiw by clutch162(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
mkb! hello. please what did u study , how(hardcopy or agency),when and where did u apply to?.
Re: Wapco Interveiw by mkb(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2007
Matured 26 words cannot express how grateful i a am 4 d info u`ve given me.
@clutch 162: studied Mechanical Engineering, the said position was advertised in the guardian in the 1st quarter of the year, wrote the test sometime in july. submitted hard copy to Wapco`s head office.
Re: Wapco Interveiw by clutch162(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2007
Mkb
Thanks! But more Questions. During the Test, did u answer questions u knew or u u also gamble some u didnt know? Just trying to know if they do -ve marking. thanks in anticipation
Re: Wapco Interveiw by angieboy1: 2:57am On Sep 30, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]helo,
well am at work presently now i mean on night duty with wapco and i got the job few months ago thru graduate trainee, so am a mechanical engineer with them, yes your question.
your interview is stage two 3 man panel, please study elementary physics very well something like force ,weight, friction,optics,i mean their definitions,
you need to know something about their plant i.e cement manufacturing process you focus your attention on mechanical equipment they use like crusher, mills, kiln,packers e.t.c. you can visit wapcolafarge.com or lafarge.com.
also you need to know little about computer appreciation, just little like word, excel,power point.
learn little about management skills like team work, type of customers, company policy, don't forget safety first, lol
finally you will be taking round their plant and the production process will be introduced to you .note them because they will ask you somethings about their process,

if you need any other info call 08055668896 am yommie by name OK cheesy[flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Invitation! / Start Your Own High Tech Instant Photo Printing Business / Job Vacancy At A Food Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.