Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,021 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Moghalu Resigns From APC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moghalu Resigns From APC (64 Views)

2023: Obi Will Rescue Nigeria From Apc And Pdp – Big Tent / NIWA Boss, George Moghalu, Gives Out Daughter In Marriage In Grand Style / Report From Apc Primaries: A Tough Battle Between Two People In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu Resigns From APC by Matrixliveng: 4:56pm On Aug 27
Chief Dr. George Moghalu, a foundation member and the All Progressives Congress’s (APC) first National Auditor, has formally resigned from the party, citing personal reasons for his decision.

Tuesday saw the arrival of Moghalu’s anticipated APC dump, which has been the subject of fervent conjecture since the beginning of the year.

In his resignation letter titled “Resignation of Membership in the APC,” the former Managing Director of the National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) addressed himself to the chairman of Uruagu Ward 1, Nnewi, Nnewi North LGA, Anambra State. Copies of the letter were sent to the party’s state and local chairmen.

The compact resignation letter dated August 26, he personally signed, read “I bring you good wishes of my dear family and to formally notify you of my decision to resign my membership of the APC with effect from today, August 26, 2024.

“Please, kindly accept this as my personal decision. It is my utmost desire and expectations that all of us will continue to maintain cordial relationship that we have built together over the years

“I wish you and all the members of the party the very best. Please, accept as always the assurance of my best regards,” he quipped.

SOURCE: www.matrixngr.com

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Truth That Will Stop You From Masturbating Forever! / How To Plan A Luxury Trip Without Breaking The Bank / Top 10 List Of Heat Exchanger Manufacturers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.