Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma (228 Views)

Vacancy For Healthcare Assistant / Relocate To The UK As Healthcare Assistant In 2022… It’s Your Turn! / Healthcare Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by OFunke24: 5:05pm On Aug 27
Hello everyone. I don't have much money to further train in school. I am not sure what I want to do. I am contemplating learning tailoring but wanted to know if my diploma can get me any good job. Will places like yaba psychiatric hospital employ someone with my certificate as an assistant nurse? What can I do/ learn now? Are there also any online courses I can take that can help me? Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27
You can work in a clinic
Re: What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by SmileDance(f): 7:00am On Aug 28
Where did you study to be an healthcare assistant
Re: What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by OFunke24: 4:41pm On Aug 28
SmileDance:
Where did you study to be an healthcare assistant

At a career college in Lagos. It is not a ND
Re: What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by Drone95(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28
You can get a carer job, if you are more determined the money you get there can be used to obtain a diploma in medical imaging/ultrasound in colleges of health tech, sonographers earn nothing less than 80 to 200k
Re: What Can I Do With A Healthcare Assistant Diploma by OFunke24: 2:46pm On Aug 30
Drone95:
You can get a carer job, if you are more determined the money you get there can be used to obtain a diploma in medical imaging/ultrasound in colleges of health tech, sonographers earn nothing less than 80 to 200k

Okay thank you. I will try to look for agencies or clinics around with job openings

(1) (Reply)

Legit Side/full Time Job. 3.5% Commission On Sales! / NO PAYMENT FEE!! Federal Fire Service 2024 Application Form Is Out: Apply Now / Admin Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.