Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,771 members, 7,945,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan (8674 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by ogugwa1992: 5:41pm On Aug 27

Honorable Akin Alabi, the representative of Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency, has donated ₦5 million to shop owners affected by a recent fire outbreak at Hope Junction, Alakia, Ibadan. The devastating fire, which caused extensive damage to several shops, left many business owners grappling with heavy losses.

After assessing the damages at the site, Hon. Alabi met with the affected traders and donated the ₦5 million, offering both financial aid and words of encouragement. He expressed deep concern over the incident and assured the traders of his continued support, stating, "My thoughts are with all those affected. We will rebuild and come back stronger."

Speaking at the meeting, Hon. Alabi also emphasized his long-term commitment to supporting businesses and improving market safety. "I will continue to stand by our traders and business owners, not just with financial assistance but by pushing for stronger fire response systems in our markets and advocating for pro-business bills and policies that will protect and grow small enterprises in our constituency," he said.

Among the beneficiaries of the donation, Ayolak Bakery expressed profound gratitude, saying, "We are deeply touched by Hon. Alabi's generosity. His support means a lot to us in this trying time." Other shop owners, including Fasasi Toyin, Olayade Olabisi, Olumide Computer, Agbaje Amina, and Shola Adekoya, also shared their appreciation during interviews. They thanked Hon. Alabi for his timely intervention and acknowledged the significant relief his donation provides in helping them recover from the losses.

This act of kindness has been lauded by the community as part of Hon. Alabi’s ongoing commitment to supporting his constituents during difficult times.

https://leaders.ng/2024/08/27/akin-alabi-donates-5m-to-victims-of-fire-incident-in-ibadan/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Aile(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27
Nairabetman

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Warrior99: 5:57pm On Aug 27
Commendable.
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Hezzyluv: 6:22pm On Aug 27
Good one
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by adebayo201: 6:22pm On Aug 27
E try.
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by nautybride: 6:22pm On Aug 27
undecided
You can still see the loss on those really affected. The money can't cover all damages.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Tjra: 6:23pm On Aug 27
Akin Alabi the betman.

Make money from Obidient gamblers, then use a tiny fraction for philanthropy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Treasure17(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27
Robinhood.
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by RaptorX: 6:24pm On Aug 27

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Dpaulie(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27
These politicians!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by id4sho(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27
Insurance oOoOO
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by stacyadams: 6:26pm On Aug 27
Which day u go bless boys for punting department..we dey business section boss

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Cajal(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27
Owo bet Niger
Owolowo
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27
Good
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:31pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
Very commendable.

"I’m ashamed as a Yoruba man. We’re only obsessed with Lagos, we’re all from lagos while our other towns are upgraded villages😥"
https://www.nairaland.com/8197382/yoruba-man-says-he-ashamed
lol,you are just an ignorant mof0,if you believe that is how Ibadan looks,then you are mentally deranged

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by StreetTyga: 6:32pm On Aug 27
N5M to how many people. ?
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by money121(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27
Ok
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Scarrr: 6:52pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
Very commendable.

"I’m ashamed as a Yoruba man. We’re only obsessed with Lagos, we’re all from lagos while our other towns are upgraded villages😥"
Okoro , numbers of ur ppl wey dey Ojoo, Eleyele,Aleshinloye, dugbe,Mokola Ogunpa,ifeleye,Sango and more fit start a country.
Na the same Ibadan half of ppl frm your backward ,war thorn region dey live peacefully to make ends meet ....talk another thing

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by vickthourh(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27
Aile:
Nairabetman
correct
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Explicit02: 7:10pm On Aug 27
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by 77up(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
Very commendable.

Bitter people, we know that's what you guys are good at , hating unnecessarily.

Low life mofos
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by RealityKings: 7:28pm On Aug 27
Wow this is a laudable effort.
I know one day me too I use my eye see over 1 million credit alert. I have never seen it before

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by juwoonn(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by RealityKings: 7:31pm On Aug 27
Tjra:
Akin Alabi the betman.

Make money from Obidient gamblers, then use a tiny fraction for philanthropy cheesy

GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY OF ITS EASY
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Boulex(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27
Good gesture.
I pray someone locates me with my House Rent soon. Else I'm finished
Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by Benwallt(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27
Good gesture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? / Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land / PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.