Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,800 members, 7,935,434 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself (285 Views)

So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / So Ladies, What Are The Stupid Questions, Some Guys Always Ask.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by jerryklopp: 5:44pm On Aug 27
Our culture and tradition doesn't favor the current time we are now. It is not a must to get married, or have children , or be in a relationship. All these honestly doesn't bring any form of fulfillment.

People might say, ehh if you don't have a man how would you survive? Or if you don't have a child who would take care of you?

Let me tell you, look at our parents today, most of them are suffering in marriage, suffering in relationship, unable to feed well in old age, despite having children and even grand children. Learn your lesson from them. God bless the western world. They are very wise. Children and relationships comes with heavy burden that would exchange your hope for trouble. Be wise?

Don't dance to the tune of our fallen elders who use crafty analysis and uneconomical judgement couple with social media counsellors to judge your life.

If you cannot take care of yourself very well, there is a 97% that you would end up with someone in your level. And poverty x poverty is equal to abject poverty.

Me, I hate poverty. And I don't mind cutting anything relating to it. Nonsense relationship, marriage and child bearing increases it.

Note: A litre of fuel is N1, 000. A bag of rice is almost N80, 000. Beans is very high. Electricity is on a high side.

Look before you leap.
Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by jorion(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27
I totally agree. No one should be pressured to be in a relationship or marriage.
Learn to make decisions for your benefit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Aug 27
What will now happen to Luminouz - if relationships are not a necessity?

He'll d## lonely?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by Treasure17(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27
Marriage is good but it's not compulsory. It's scary out there.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27
says who? MARRIAGE is a do or die affair in Africa. some people are willing to marry donkeys just to be called Mr&Mrs and fit with the joneses, thanks to RELIGIOUS/FAMILY/SOCIAL/CULTURAL/PEER pressures about this marriage thingy.

sadly, an unmarried man/woman in Nigeria is seen as spoiled goods, thus why successful people like Linda or Genevieve or Don Jazzy are often told to go and get married.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by Nonexisting1: 7:21pm On Aug 27
Only foolish women who want to be regulars in Shiloh will follow this nonsense advice. If you like, don't go and look for husband to marry you. Mtchew

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27
lipsrsealed
Good advice but not applicable in our African society......
Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by chatinent: 7:57pm On Aug 27
Advice ❌
Insecurity ✅
Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27
Magnoliaa:
What will now happen to Luminouz - if relationships are not a necessity?

He'll d## lonely?
what would happen to you?
Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by TheOtherRoom001: 8:02pm On Aug 27
jerryklopp:
Our culture and tradition doesn't favor the current time we are now. It is not a must to get married, or have children , or be in a relationship. All these honestly doesn't bring any form of fulfillment.

People might say, ehh if you don't have a man how would you survive? Or if you don't have a child who would take care of you?

Let me tell you, look at our parents today, most of them are suffering in marriage, suffering in relationship, unable to feed well in old age, despite having children and even grand children. Learn your lesson from them. God bless the western world. They are very wise. Children and relationships comes with heavy burden that would exchange your hope for trouble. Be wise?

Don't dance to the tune of our fallen elders who use crafty analysis and uneconomical judgement couple with social media counsellors to judge your life.

If you cannot take care of yourself very well, there is a 97% that you would end up with someone in your level. And poverty x poverty is equal to abject poverty.

Me, I hate poverty. And I don't mind cutting anything relating to it. Nonsense relationship, marriage and child bearing increases it.

Note: A litre of fuel is N1, 000. A bag of rice is almost N80, 000. Beans is very high. Electricity is on a high side.

Look before you leap.

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Aug 27
jerryklopp:

Marriage still favours some pple .. if a person is lucky, their bill paying days may end or significantly reduce...., have u not seen some pple that marriage gave them access to free car, free trip to Bahamas.....so contrary to your advice ... its worth being desperate for ...
Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27
SarutobiEky:
what would happen to you?
That girl has gone loôney. I ticked her off so bad, she sees me everywhere now and has been littering my name on every thread.

Guess what...I still starved her of that attention she is seeking. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Compulsory, So Ladies Don't Pressure Yourself by SarutobiEky(m): 1:19am On Aug 28
luminouz:

That girl has gone loôney. I ticked her off so bad, she sees me everywhere now and has been littering my name on every thread.

Guess what...I still starved her of that attention she is seeking. 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Her attention seeking tactics is hilarious, yet lame asl.

(1) (Reply)

But At The Identical Time Showcase Arena Obvious Problem With Premature Obtain / Running In&out Crossover / Partners Desk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.