Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,330 members, 7,937,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today (16774 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Mvnster: 10:20am On Aug 28
dynicks:
Normally, this kind of project suppose be wetin a LOCAL GOVERNMENT chairman suppose tidy........but ofcourse you know your leaders naw
Na whaten we suppose fight for be that, more roles to the local govt, university and sec schools, gen hospitals, agriculture, water supply, even power distribution, security etc na wetin local govt suppose de run but we sit down de wait for who de abuja.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by AbujaLagos: 10:23am On Aug 28
christejames:
Which kind color combination be this undecided

Very confusing like this trial and error govt!
try to see beauty. Even if your state doesn't have one.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Originalsly: 10:29am On Aug 28
Still waiting to hear from locals on what really this ehmmm ....world class fashion hub is all about. I refuse to believe it is just a sewing school. And the VP to open a print shop? Why would he stoop so low? I'm almost sure the cost of the visit is more than the entire project.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by aninibinladen: 10:29am On Aug 28
phylshan:
The Benue Fashion Hub constructed by Revd. Fr. Hycienth Alia was today commissioned by Vice President Kashim Shetima in the State capital, Makurdi.

https://www.facebook.com/100000207774944/posts/pfbid0kGX1rH23oWhUuXGjosQv4Fqv5s78ncZEn26qW7JZdmdtmzugoGNNaTTRSCqEMsAWl/?app=fbl

This is deceitful, the Benue Fashion Hub is an initiative of the Federal Government under the MSME clinic supported by MAN, NASME, NACCIMA, Access Bank, and numerous other entities. This is for medium scale entrepreneurs similar to buying keke for individuals, this is definitely not what a Governor should be proud of 'stealing'.

The building you claim was constructed by Alia was actually bought and finished.

When a Governor starts taking glory for what he knows he has not done just know he is out to deceive.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by john1101(m): 10:45am On Aug 28
Wisdomites:

Getaway pained fu@@l

Anuofia

But he's saying the truth or maybe I don't know what a fashion hub is again.

I thought they will be creating textile in whatever capacity lol joker's

I wonder how govt people's will defend themselves when it time for judgment
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:50am On Aug 28
Which road our VP take follow go this venue? The most backward state in West Africa. I attended a wedding in the state capital and I realized that benue will never amount to anything because only one tribe has been ruling the state since 1976, and that tribe is anti-progress, anti-civilization and very woke people.
Look at the project a whole governor executed. Chaii! Yeye d smell
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Jlow2: 10:54am On Aug 28
I pray it works as advertised, the one crossriver advertised all over front pages of newspaper few years ago , it has not brought anyone out of poverty till date
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Jayhome24: 11:07am On Aug 28
It is a good development but this colour look somehow.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by victorDanladi: 11:07am On Aug 28
dynicks:
Normally, this kind of project suppose be wetin a LOCAL GOVERNMENT chairman suppose tidy........but ofcourse you know your leaders naw
I tell you

State governors should be building superhighway connecting LGs and building rails
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by LocalFARMERS: 11:07am On Aug 28
chinex11:
i doubt if you stay in benin sha oo, because if you do you will see mega projects being executed just because they barely do events to commission it doesn't mean he isn't. Obaseki dea try abeg

Lies.
Benin is my second home. I know alot about Benin. In 2016 I personally campaigned for this incompetent Obaseki. I used my money to campaign for him. I never knew he was a disaster.

Show me the projects Obaseki did in Edo.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by ThatIfaExpert: 11:07am On Aug 28
phylshan:

Hello Ladies/Gentlemen I bring to you a reliable expert in herbal medicine and traditional practices. We're just a DM away
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Shimbo96(m): 11:47am On Aug 28
Solsix:

Nna eh nah him VP come commission. I was expecting a gigantic project.
Did you see the VP there?
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by boringdraw: 11:50am On Aug 28
Who advised him to do this, Ayade did same thing in Calabar, it's moribund now. The textile industry is 'dead' at the moment.
Look at the untarred road to the garment factory.

Governors should focus on security, agriculture, education, health and infrastructure.
Let private enterprises set up factories.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by bikefab(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28
Benue indegenes have become IDP's in their state because they can't sleep in their ancestral homes, farmers can't access their farmlands and herders hold away in most communities, yet it is a fashion hub that excites the governor and the presidency. Clownish...
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by commoditiesnig: 12:32pm On Aug 28
Very commendable Gov Alia

LocalFARMERS:
This is a Governor that was elected a year ago. He is already commissioning projects. While For 8 years, Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo has not commissioned any Project. grin

Edo People dey try
Lol πŸ˜‚. Abeg "left" our 'wake and see' governor alone jare.. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by LocalFARMERS: 2:14pm On Aug 28
commoditiesnig:
Very commendable Gov Alia

Lol πŸ˜‚. Abeg "left" our 'wake and see' governor alone jare.. πŸ˜‚

I always wonder why he named himself "the wake and see Governor". Someone with zero project to his name. Obaseki no try aswear
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Ubanz: 3:24pm On Aug 28
This empowerment is far better than wheel barrows.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today by Amayabor1: 4:50pm On Aug 28
This Benue Governor is just turning out to be a mistake. So, it is this "Hall" the VP went to Benue to go commission?

We are actually taking mediocrity too far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / Osun Commissions University Road As Alakija Donates N250m To Project Completion / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.