Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,431 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) (27135 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / "Have You Paid Her Bride Price": Reactions As Man Shows Off His African Wife / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by osuofia2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28

is she for sale?
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Amigoss: 7:32pm On Aug 28
Bride price show off's go soon be a thing,this I have seen cheesy
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by justmondris: 7:33pm On Aug 28
How many items dey there? Go some tribes make them give u list
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by DuttyChuks: 7:33pm On Aug 28
ObalendeCMS:
Hungry girl from a hungry family!

Only guys from your side will put their flat head.
Hungry people like you can't do this. It is not for the weak.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Confirmedzombie: 7:33pm On Aug 28
See how she is dry like dry fish. Bloody olosho that has already bang many men.

Poor girl from poor and hungry family.

Very ugly, dirty, broke illiterate.

The husband deserve to be arrested by DSS.

It's blood money he used for this.

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by sylve11: 7:37pm On Aug 28
Creamypie:
When her own brother wan marry, na her husband go still finance am. I dislike girls from poor home

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:38pm On Aug 28
real691:
Girls dey enjoy, they literally eat their cakes and have it.

Imagine spending all these and still raising another man's child, you divorce her after finding out......but lose the children to her and they take care of her in old age.

The society is becoming a woman's world.

Men, be wise....... Put yourself first in all you do.
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by psychfind: 7:41pm On Aug 28
Rubbish
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Quebec91(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28
Congrats ontop wetin oo ?

Abeg no dey make useless people important
omooba969:
Congrats girl 👏 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by boxypane(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28
Traditional Wedding or Traditional Selling?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by FuckYeyeMods: 7:42pm On Aug 28
Creamypie:
When her own brother wan marry, na her husband go still finance am. I dislike girls from poor home
Their entitlement mentality is out of this world. Even the sisters will think they're your responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by boxypane(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28
Too much attachment to worldly things. Even if the man is capable, it sometimes diminish the value of the wife or family...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by boxypane(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28
Not for the weak or not for the wise?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by frazee: 7:46pm On Aug 28
I want to believe this man is not from her village nkporo that why they fired him that kind of list..
My friend from this same nkporo village got married to a lady from nkporo too... na mineral I see everywhere the list no much like this....
I have noticed once its outsider they will fire him bill but once na insider na small thing...
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28
iamoyindamola:
Hungry family
When they finish it they should ask for more
Rubbish
They will use greediness as excuse for culture

It is not for her family. It is for Umunna. The family will only get some share from Umunna. It is Umunna that gave the list of items not the family.
And finally, when the list is given to you , can negotiate for 5%, 10%, 50% etc.
Furthermore, to show that you are loaded , you can choose not to negotiate. This is option many guys like= no negotiation with Umunna. Just shot their mouth.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by horia: 8:07pm On Aug 28
real691:
Girls dey enjoy, they literally eat their cakes and have it.

Imagine spending all these and still raising another man's child, you divorce her after finding out......but lose the children to her and they take care of her in old age.

The society is becoming a woman's world.

Men, be wise....... Put yourself first in all you do.

and somehow you still end up being the bad person to the children you spent your life training, the ones you gave up everything for smiley
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Tendd: 8:20pm On Aug 28
This is extortion.How do you ever want to meet such in-laws and feel comfortable around them after such fleecing called marriage diaries.l guess after the traditional, they would calling for another nonsense and waste called white wedding.How any group would endorse and affirm such charade in this era is beyond comprehension.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:30pm On Aug 28
This life ehn, you go hustle make money, you go still hustle to marry...

It is well!
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:32pm On Aug 28
frazee:
I want to believe this man is not from her village nkporo that why they fired him that kind of list..
My friend from this same nkporo village got married to a lady from nkporo too... na mineral I see everywhere the list no much like this....
I have noticed once its outsider they will fire him bill but once na insider na small thing...

You are right, once it is a stranger, omoh them go wan barb the person head.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28
EXPRESSSMAN:

It is not for her family. It is for Umunna. The family will only get some share from Umunna. It is Umunna that gave the list of items not the family.
And finally, when the list is given to you , can negotiate for 5%, 10%, 50% etc.
Furthermore, to show that you are loaded , you can choose not to negotiate. This is option many guys like= no negotiation with Umunna. Just shot their mouth.
Please who are the umunna
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28
Newyorkitis:
Hahahaha
It's easy for those Igbo guys who own shops at Alaba international market to do this.
A civil servant cannot do it
They can access loan to do it and then pay back
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Shimran(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28
Creamypie:

@ bold: Poor homes never wanted to be poor and the world can't afford to have all rich/wealthy homes . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by jorion(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28
I humbly congratulate the lady. It is not easy to marry.
It's a great achievement that most Nigerian ladies will never have.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Forumites: 8:52pm On Aug 28
My wife is everything I sought for in a woman. I tear two cows before I even pay the bride price. Today she still gives me joy. Handle a woman right. Don’t shout at her. Remain calm when she’s angry and then as a chef I cook good and stock the fridge when I’m not working. Una no go understand.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Artscollection: 8:53pm On Aug 28
ObalendeCMS:
Hungry girl from a hungry family!

Only guys from your side will put their flat head.

Poor man go and hustle and leave agbero work.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Ennyjude(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28
Giving men HBP
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28
iamoyindamola:

Please who are the umunna

You can ask any Igbo person around you for clarification.
They are group of people that have a common lineage. They are very powerful. Their words are law binding on individuals and families. All Igbo person belongs to his/her own Umunna.
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Father4all: 9:09pm On Aug 28
If she is not a virgin. It's useless

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by FuckSilly: 9:17pm On Aug 28
Magnoliaa:
They've even started crying sef. 😂
If you don't meet the requirements, you don't deserve a dignified wedding.

Most of you won't wish to marry someone like yourself if you were a man.
You won't even like for your brothers or sons to marry someone like yourself, yet you blame men that complain.
You can't be an ill-mannered, broke, broken, ugly, loose, used and passed around girl and be expecting to marry a god-fearing, rich and handsome guy. Where's the balance?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by Okortor: 9:37pm On Aug 28
E no go pass imo. And na their women cheat pass for husband house with their bad(evil) characters. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) by omooba969(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28
Quebec91:
Congrats ontop wetin oo ?

Abeg no dey make useless people important

Make una dey calm down na. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With Her? / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.