Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oil Of Favour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oil Of Favour (54 Views)

Characteristics Of Favour. / The Dignity Of Labour Vs. The Concept Of Favour / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Of Favour by jonatoye(m): 6:39am On Aug 28
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Oil of Favour

WORD FOR TODAY
The labour of a man, no matter how intense or diligent, will amount to nothing if he lacks favour. It is the touch of favour that transforms the mundane efforts of a man into a masterpiece, painting his life with the hues of success and fulfillment. The beauty of life unfolds when God, in His infinite mercy, crowns our toil with favour!
Scriptural Reference
"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands" — Psalm 90:17 (NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not by our strength alone that our efforts are established, but by the favour of God that our work finds permanence and prosperity.

In everything you pursue, never forget that there is dignity in labour. True success comes with hard work, and there is honour in earning the fruits of your labour. Be wary of any success that requires no effort, no matter how small it may seem. However, it is equally crucial not to labour in an atmosphere devoid of favour. The God factor, the divine essence that ensures your labor is not in vain, is favour.

It is not enough to do the right thing, to play your part diligently in every endeavour to achieve greatness in life; you must also seek and find favour to attain the life you truly desire under God’s will. Sometimes, God allows struggles despite our best efforts and qualifications, just to teach us the invaluable importance of favour. Labour without favour is like a mechanical engine system running without engine oil—it will seize up and fail in no time. Favour is the lubricant that ensures smooth and sustained success, preventing our efforts from grinding to a halt.

Favour is the defining factor that sets individuals apart. It is what makes your business, profession, ministry, or job truly unique and exceptional. Regardless of your qualifications or inherent qualities, without favour, you will find yourself struggling. No matter how skilled you are, if no one patronizes or recognizes you, your efforts may seem futile. Therefore, favour cannot be ruled out in the grand scheme of your life if you are to enjoy your existence fully and embrace the abundant life that God intends to bestow upon you.

Meditation: Are you seeking God's favour in all your endeavours, trusting that His grace will transform your efforts into success?

Dear Lord, I pray for Your favour to rest upon me. Establish the work of my hands and crown my efforts with success. Let Your favour be the oil that keeps my life running smoothly and ensures that my labour is not in vain. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Emphasis: Favour is the divine element that elevates your hard work from mere toil to true success. While labour is essential, it is the favour of God that truly makes the difference in every area of your life.

Have a Blessed and Favoured Day!

(1) (Reply)

Written In Tongues Scriptures / You Have What You Say. Part 70 / Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.