Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House (27011 Views)

Procrastination Will Make Your Girlfriend Leave You- How To Overcome Procastinat / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Adext4sure(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29
Oga, you must be ready to loose her if truely you want her to leave your house 🏠
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Perewenkle1: 2:01pm On Aug 29
1. You said you were recently divorced

2. You don’t want to marry now because of marriage stress

3. You want her to contribute her share of living with you.

Now, if she starts contributing and doing your laundry, are you willing to settle down with her?
My advice is to give her a month to look for her own apartment, she is working and earning more than you, if she doesn’t, you can change the lock.

Good luck for the parasite you brought home.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by kenchop: 2:04pm On Aug 29
THIS ONE STILL DEY FIND ADVISE. THINGS YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY WITH YOUR EYES YOU ARE SEEKING ADVISE. UNCLE GIVE HER AN ULTIMATUM OF 7- 21 DAYS TO MOVE OUT OR ELSE YOU MOVE HER OUT. WHILE YOU ARE AT IT BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU EAT , MAKE SURE YOUR PROPERTIES ARE SAFE AND STOP SEX WITH HER.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Tegabadguy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29
beat her up
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Smithwilliams826: 2:12pm On Aug 29
Duchexx:

Tueh!
You begged that woman to stay with you! You disvirgined her! And now you’re fed up! You were the problem in your previous marriage!
You didn’t know “ To myself, even if you want us to live together as couple atleast I should know your parents and do something on your head to prove that we are both married” when you were begging her to stay with you o. Shameless and wicked man
You no wise.
If person disvirgin girl, the wey she go take treat you go dey like say whona 2 don marry.

E b like you Neva 4 any woman B4.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Smithwilliams826: 2:14pm On Aug 29
Tegabadguy:
beat her up
cheesy werey. Anybody wey dey bear tega dey always get 1 bad thing to do 4 mind.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by godguy: 2:14pm On Aug 29
Afodot0022:
Top of the day to my nairalanders family, God bless you all in all ramifications. I know some will be familiar with my stories here, if you are not, you can visit my profile to get familiar.

My girlfriend have been living with me for a month now and reason I took her in was that she was kicked out from her friend she shared an apartment with and got no choice than to accept her briefly pending when she gets her own accomodation.

Initially I thought it will be beneficial she staying as I expect her to support but she is sole dependent on me even knowing that she works and earn well.

Now the narrative is changing as this my girlfriend is getting too relaxed, comfortable and looks like she doesn't want to leave again and want us to live together. At first I wanted this cos I expected she will also contribute in the house but I noticed she has been keeping her money to herself despite her working and depending on me solely and making me take husband responsibility that I have not signed for.

She is kinda lazy even despite her living with me, I still do my chores, clean and attimes cook. She only do these once in a while. There was a time she wanted to do her laundry, our dirty cloths was in the basket, she picked only her own dirty cloths and left mine to wash her own alone, I was surprised she acted that way despite the help I rendered for her.

I was divorced 2years ago and don't even want to think about another marriage any time soon cos of the issues, stress and responsibility involved in marriage, now it seems this girl is driving me to that route which am not even ready or prepared for.

The last time I told her to get her apartment before this month end, she didn't take it well with me, she started crying and manipulating me emotionally. To myself, even if you want us to live together as couple atleast I should know your parents and do something on your head to prove that we are both married but truth be told, am not ready for such for now, am not ready for marital commitment.

Pls house, advice me on how to navigate through this situation, how can I get her to leave my apartment nice, as it is now, I don't even care if her leaving will be the end of the relationship, cause I remember she mentioned that if she leaves, she won't come to my house again never I just want to have my place to myself so I can plan and focus with the little am managing instead of her adding to my responsibility which am not st for.

Pls if you have once been in this situation, kindly drop some tips and advice that will help me out on this cos it's giving me sleepiness night and I don't want to treat her harshly or rudely. I will appreciate all you inputs

Why didnt you find out why her friend sent her away from the house, its same laziness and irresponsible attitude i guess

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Wrackcityoffici: 2:28pm On Aug 29
Duchexx:

Tueh!
You begged that woman to stay with you! You disvirgined her! And now you’re fed up! You were the problem in your previous marriage!
You didn’t know “ To myself, even if you want us to live together as couple atleast I should know your parents and do something on your head to prove that we are both married” when you were begging her to stay with you o. Shameless and wicked man

I am certain this opinion is from your personal experiences and you’re making out things out of your experience

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by effort1: 2:31pm On Aug 29
Afodot0022:
This won't work cos my rent is sorted out till the end of 2025 . I can't wait till then to kick her out

You are a weak man. That's why you are not decisive.
If you are really serious about throwing her out, you would have done it without advice from anyone.

You could have changed the lock

You could have given her one week notice

You could have waited for her to go out and refuse to allow her enter the house again, then hand over her things to her a the door.

But you didn't do any of these things because u are emotionally weak and still benefitting something from her.

What exactly is holding you back from taking action against her? She fuckz you well, right?
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Wrackcityoffici: 2:32pm On Aug 29
Send am come my house
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by nwirinedu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29
Is this a joke? Are you her husband or guardian?

This is what happens when you dont set ground rules in a relationship. Do her parents know she is staying with you.?

You are to blame for her bad behavior, you created the impression that she can do to you whatever she likes and face no consequence.

You allowed her to become too comfortable in your space, isnt that what you wanted?

The fact that you re having trouble asking her to leave shows you have a problem asserting yourself in your own house.

Guy you re not husband material, she can sniff this off you and is only going to use you and dump you when she is done.

Its time you took charge. She is not a scare commodity.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Rupertek: 2:33pm On Aug 29
The man never said in the post that he disvirgined the girl or was begging her to come live with him, where did you get that part from?
Even if he was begging her, now, he is fed up, chikena.
Duchexx:

Tueh!
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Tightpussy2024(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29
Are you not having sex with her?

Women afford cohabiting to prevent see finish.

"Babe when are you coming over" is better than "I have to travel,I can't leave you here alone because it's not safe"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Aug 29
Afodot0022:
Top of the day to my nairalanders family, God bless you all in all ramifications. I know some will be familiar with my stories here, if you are not, you can visit my profile to get familiar.

My girlfriend have been living with me for a month now and reason I took her in was that she was kicked out from her friend she shared an apartment with and got no choice than to accept her briefly pending when she gets her own accomodation.

Initially I thought it will be beneficial she staying as I expect her to support but she is sole dependent on me even knowing that she works and earn well.

Now the narrative is changing as this my girlfriend is getting too relaxed, comfortable and looks like she doesn't want to leave again and want us to live together. At first I wanted this cos I expected she will also contribute in the house but I noticed she has been keeping her money to herself despite her working and depending on me solely and making me take husband responsibility that I have not signed for.

She is kinda lazy even despite her living with me, I still do my chores, clean and attimes cook. She only do these once in a while. There was a time she wanted to do her laundry, our dirty cloths was in the basket, she picked only her own dirty cloths and left mine to wash her own alone, I was surprised she acted that way despite the help I rendered for her.

I was divorced 2years ago and don't even want to think about another marriage any time soon cos of the issues, stress and responsibility involved in marriage, now it seems this girl is driving me to that route which am not even ready or prepared for.

The last time I told her to get her apartment before this month end, she didn't take it well with me, she started crying and manipulating me emotionally. To myself, even if you want us to live together as couple atleast I should know your parents and do something on your head to prove that we are both married but truth be told, am not ready for such for now, am not ready for marital commitment.

Pls house, advice me on how to navigate through this situation, how can I get her to leave my apartment nice, as it is now, I don't even care if her leaving will be the end of the relationship, cause I remember she mentioned that if she leaves, she won't come to my house again never I just want to have my place to myself so I can plan and focus with the little am managing instead of her adding to my responsibility which am not st for.

Pls if you have once been in this situation, kindly drop some tips and advice that will help me out on this cos it's giving me sleepiness night and I don't want to treat her harshly or rudely. I will appreciate all you inputs
/
I don't see anything wrong here.

God works in a mysterious way. He uses people like you to teach other men good lessons about life. You are fulfilling your purposes. It will be entertaining to read the end of this comedy no matter how traumatic it is. I figured that the word "No" doesn't exist in your dictionary. The only funny side is how you managed to convince yourself that you are in a relationship because she lives with you and provides occasional sex.

The only reason you tolerate her is because you convinced yourself that she is the best you can do.

/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29
Women entitlement mentality is in-born DNA embedded.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29
See finish
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by IdeasYapayaski: 2:50pm On Aug 29
If she gets pregnant, you will suffer more than Barnabas the thief, she will abandon the baby and be calling you asking how far is the baby till she stops calling. If you said you we're divorced, by now you should have sense.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Kilanee: 2:54pm On Aug 29
Pzpropertylimit:
Wait for the rent to finish and pack out
Don't be a weak man bro.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Allwell96: 2:54pm On Aug 29
Be a man, tell her your mind. The worst she can do is leave you, the world won't end there.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Kilanee: 3:04pm On Aug 29
Afodot0022:
She is naturally lazy to the core. Despite her being around, I do my laundry myself, I clean and sweep, I cook attimes , wash dishes. All she does is lie on bed and sleep at day. What surprised me was when she just picked her cloth alone about of our both dirty cloths and left mine. That was when I knew she doesn't worth the sacrifices I rendered her. She hate spending her money and expect me to sort all bills including feeding on top say I be her boyfriend. What she say is that am her boyfriend so I should handle all of it. Anytime I bring the discussion of her getting her place, she will start crying and saying all emotional blackmailing words. Some girls can just be so irresponsible, you work and earn and don't want to spend your money. I told her, did she realize that if she got her apartment, she will start paying bills and feeding herself, so why is it difficult to do such now you live with me. I see it as been stingy, selfish and self centered, reason I want to kick her ass out. She doesn't worth the sacrifice.

I don't think you can still be able to kick her out even after reading all the advice given to you.
She sees you as her client and you've been locked. She'll probably unlock you after she's done milking you. You're in for a long ride bro! So fasten your seatbelt and nd sit tight.
Good luck in your decision.

Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29
Change the house key and leave home for one month . She will get the message
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by biggy00000(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29
What exactly is the issue?

You want her to perform wife responsibilities- cook, clean, 5ex which she has not signed up for
OR
You want her to contribute financially to the home- buy toiletries, split rent and other bills.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by PerfectStranger(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29
Jayrow08:

Na man u be.. her Toto don tire am, now e one jar.
Free towtow don tire epa he wan jar grin
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Batman2412(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29
No matter how sad their stories are, never let anyone move in.

Just allow her to catch you with another babe in your house.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Everfrank(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29
My guy was in a similar situation. They eventually became cat and rat and were cooking differently.
But when she started threatening his life I advised him to rent another house and pack out.
That's eventually what he did.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Fritz73: 3:22pm On Aug 29
[quote author=Afodot0022 post=131730482]Top of the day to my nairalanders family, God bless you all in all ramifications. I know some will be familiar with my stories here, if you are not, you can visit my profile to get familiar.

Pls if you have once been in this situation, kindly drop some tips and advice that will help me out on this cos it's giving me sleepiness night and I don't want to treat her harshly or rudely. I will appreciate all you inputs wiring.

Leave the house for 2 to 3 weeks, if when you return she doesn't leave, tell her you would throw her load out and you are breaking up.

Don't accept for her to contribute in the house, she would start claiming right to be in the house, if she won't use her commonsense to do things, throw her out. I bet you, she thinks having sex with you gives her the right, and she would use you to save her money, and she might even have another guy she's planning on spending her future with.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by mecuries(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29
'There was a time she wanted to do her laundry, our dirty cloths was in the basket, she picked only her own dirty cloths and left mine to wash her own alone'... you should have sent her to her father's house at this moment
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by IkePeters(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29
Be bold enough to sit her down and bear your mind to her. Having a conversation is a civil and matured way of resolving issues, instead of dying in silence and giving into manipulation
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29
I don't like selfish and lazy girls. They are ingrates. Tell her ur expecting friends or relatives from out of town and they will be staying for a week so she should leave temporarily..
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Ara21(f): 3:25pm On Aug 29
Fahvvy:
Lemme get this undecided...

She stays in your house...
You pay all the bills...

She's working but she doesn't contribute financially to the running of the household and yet she can't take on the house chores? undecided...

If the above describes the situation, then her feelings is the last thing you should be bothered about undecided...

At this point, it doesn't matter how she takes it, DRIVE HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!! undecided...

The best you can do for her is give her a weeks notice undecided...

Simple truth. This is just the only way out. Some people are just naturally wicked, she knows what she's doing.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by Jayrow08: 3:27pm On Aug 29
PerfectStranger:

Free towtow don tire epa he wan jar grin
U know d funniest thing? When she tell d girl say come dey go..d girl go kon dey cry Epa go come kpash her Toto again kon dey vex after.
Re: How Do I Make My Girlfriend Leave My House by benzion72(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29
Bro you get mind. If anything happens to the girl, na free beans ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.