Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,800 members, 7,935,435 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend (1262 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by ChildOfDoom: 2:31pm On Aug 28
It was a painful parting. I really liked her but I guess she loved 'the game' more. I had picked the most lovable Olosho amongst the ones I was having sex romp with for a relationship.

Every evening by 6pm, I would retire to her room from work and cuddle, allow her press my phone and kiss her intermittently. I never seized to buy her goodies when coming over. I would ask prior to my coming what she wanted.

Gifts from apple, malt, suya, popcorn, food from eateries etc. Calling her at nights after her sexual tasks was also fun. It was nostalgic and reminiscent of the times we enjoyed free night calls.

I became loyal to her and would patronise only her, to the envy of others. I don't know if jealousy made other Oloshos report her, saying I was distracting her, and her phone was seized. I was unable to chat her up. When bored, I went over to the brothel (despite the heavy downpour), last weekend to find out what was wrong

To my amazement, she was inside with an advanced hausa guy and two other unkempt northern men were waiting their turn in front of her room. This made me disgusted. It's not like I didn't know what to expect, but jealousy came in since I was attached. I blocked her number in annoyance and fvcked two random call girls. Then I took one bottle of LIFE to clear my head before going home

No p*sy is worth catching feelings

3 Likes

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by zenbabie: 2:55pm On Aug 28
lol
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Sapasenator: 2:58pm On Aug 28
Give her a second chance biko.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by jorion(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28
How can you be jealous that another man is knacking a girl you are not in a serious relationship with??
Simply wait your turn and knack your own...
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Sirkingsnado: 5:10pm On Aug 28
grin grin

This actually my story but mine spend her night I my apartment got there one day saw her with another man

But knowing well that I can't stop her from d work bro I didn't break up or dump her cause I know she is here for the money let me be using love and be getting what I want

5his Hausa babe no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:10am On Aug 29
Lmfao!!!!! grin
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Fireoflife: 7:33am On Aug 29
ChildOfDoom:
It was a painful parting. I really liked her but I guess she loved 'the game' more. I had picked the most lovable Olosho amongst the ones I was having sex romp with for a relationship.

Every evening by 6pm, I would retire to her room from work and cuddle, allow her press my phone and kiss her intermittently. I never seized to buy her goodies when coming over. I would ask prior to my coming what she wanted.

Gifts from apple, malt, suya, popcorn, food from eateries etc. Calling her at nights after her sexual tasks was also fun. It was nostalgic and reminiscent of the times we enjoyed free night calls.

I became loyal to her and would patronise only her, to the envy of others. I don't know if jealousy made other Oloshos report her, saying I was distracting her, and her phone was seized. I was unable to chat her up. When bored, I went over to the brothel (despite the heavy downpour), last weekend to find out what was wrong

To my amazement, she was inside with an advanced hausa guy and two other unkempt northern men were waiting their turn in front of her room. This made me disgusted. It's not like I didn't know what to expect, but jealousy came in since I was attached. I blocked her number in annoyance and fvcked two random call girls. Then I took one bottle of LIFE to clear my head before going home

No p*sy is worth catching feelings
bro, so you know that these are victims of trafficking? I'm very sure that if na your sister you for don comot am from that brothel
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by ObalendeCMS: 7:58am On Aug 29
Remember I told you that it's not worth it in the long run.

You won't be able to take it seeing other men climb up&dan your so called woman.

Lol!
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Uchenna10(m): 8:08am On Aug 29
Get a girlfriend bro.... why u go date olosho?
Not even a hook up girl...lol
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by jorion(m): 8:48am On Aug 29
Fireoflife:
bro, so you know that these are victims of trafficking? I'm very sure that if na your sister you for don comot am from that brothel

Stop the CAP. How do you know?? Show me your evidence?

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Zaheertyler(m): 9:36am On Aug 29
Sapasenator:
Give her a second chance biko.
He needs to give himself that
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Fireoflife: 9:43am On Aug 29
jorion:

Stop the CAP. How do you know?? Show me your evidence?
go and ask any of them how much them dey owe their madam. I believe you'll understand then
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by jorion(m): 10:49am On Aug 29
Fireoflife:
go and ask any of them how much them dey owe their madam. I believe you'll understand then

You guys just talk nonesense.
What kind of girls are you guys even patronising?? FOREIGNERS
Nigeria girls that will move from one state to another to look for customers?? What nonesense madam??
Please, leave that thing

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Fireoflife: 10:51am On Aug 29
jorion:

You guys just talk nonesense.
What kind of girls are you guys even patronising?? FOREIGNERS
Nigeria girls that will move from one state to another to look for customers??
Please, leave that thing
I'm talking about the girls in your regular brothel, if you look closely at anything you'll often notice there's more going on behind the scenes, and if you were the sort of person who neva looks. Then I'm wasting my time with you. Abi you think say person go just decide one day to fucking 30 men every day for money abi?
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Talkisneeded: 11:07am On Aug 29
Why not carry this your content to a broader social media app.. you've gained follower here... people love crazy and depressing stories... time to monetize this thing bro....

I sell herbs

1 Like

Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Shinjawestern: 11:31am On Aug 29
Fireoflife:
I'm talking about the girls in your regular brothel, if you look closely at anything you'll often notice there's more going on behind the scenes, and if you were the sort of person who neva looks. Then I'm wasting my time with you. Abi you think say person go just decide one day to fucking 30 men every day for money abi?

U still be small pikin
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by jorion(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29
Fireoflife:

You don't know what you are talking about.
Instead of sitting in your house and making unfounded statements, visit those places.
I have smashed a handful to know that most of them in warri, owerri and abeokuta do it on their own accord..
They pay daily for their rooms and that's it.
The rest they keep for themselves, maybe she buys condoms and lubricant.
Some have houses and go to their spots at night for their sexual occupation
I used to have one live near my house but I no wan carry my fuckery come house so I left her alone.

I have never seen a Nigerian girl being trafficked in Nigeria for such purposes
Most of them even prefer to do the hush hush runs girl house visit,
so that no one will call them prostitutes.
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by Sapasenator: 12:29pm On Aug 29
Uchenna10:
Get a girlfriend bro.... why u go date olosho?
Not even a hook up girl...lol

Olosho nor be human being abi.
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by gabazin080(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29
Why you should judge her harshly based on her past...

Men
Every actions we take, every decisions we make, our lifestyles, our behaviours and the choices we make have positive or negative effects to our future. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

It is just like a gravitational law; anything thrown up must surely come down. You can't outsmart your shadow. If you are living a rough life now, you will definitely face its negative effects in the future. Many of the things we are suffering today is as a result of how we have lived in the past.

It is better to face the reality, accept your past mistakes and take the full responsibilities of the negative consequences of your actions without involving anyone..

A vvoman's past, determine a man's future because when a man got married, his wife becomes his responsibility and he will obviously suffer the negative effects of her past actions.

Go to the brothel today and see young beautiful girls acquiring high body counts and multiple penile mileages, as commercial sex workers, who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands.

Some have aborted many children and destroyed their wombs with concoctions who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands

Some have contacted STDs and infections that is still hidden in their body, who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands.

Some are colossal cheaters, one preeq can no longer satisfy them due to their past sexual escapades , no wonder they keep making their husbands raise other men's children. Who is suffering it more?
Their husbands.

Can you see that a woman's past determine man's future ? While claiming to be an understanding man, you should also try to understand that her past will destroy your future and lead to your untimely d*ath and can also close your lineage with no heir to inherit your properties.

Her past can also affect your mental health and deny you the peace you crave for.

It can destroy your good reputations when her hidden sexual escapades with men are revealed.

It can destroy the wealth you worked hard to build and plug you into penury.

Judge her harshly based on her past. if her past is so messed up, show her no mercy, throw her to the street where she belongs.. Don't be an understanding man, an understanding man is a finished man.

Why should you be the understanding man?
Why you?
DON'T LOOSEGUARD!
Follow ALPHA VS SIMP
Re: I Have Broken Up With My Olosho Girlfriend by stainzvill(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29
You should be celebrating ur release from the shackles of bondage

(1) (Reply)

Action Without Proof? / Is It Wrong? / Would You Still Marry Him Even When Your Parents Say No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.