Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,088 members, 7,967,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? (1156 Views)

Nigerian Men Show Off Their Russian Wives At An Event (pics/video) / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by Celebby: 3:14pm On Aug 28
Finnish fitness influencer Emma Nylundd, 19, recently announced she is dating a mysterious Nigerian man.
Here is some background info about Emma:

-She smokes 75-85 cigarettes a day
-She was fired from her gym job because she kept smoking during the classes she was instructing
-She posts her workouts online and can be seen frequently smoking during her workouts
-She keeps saying she is really fit but has admitted that her stamina is so poor that she can't even run

Why do Nigerian men want to date these white bimbos?

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by Celebby: 3:16pm On Aug 28
She looks fit, but has almost certainly had surgery done to make her butt that big

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28
all these yeyebrity with nothing of value but a fake body sef... i sadly dont blame her, i blame the donkeys who will drool on these women with BBL.
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by CyrusVI(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28
She's allegedly dating just one Nigerian guy and u have to lump us all together?

Which one be "is this what Nigerian men want" again?

His life, his choice.

My Grandma talk say "Person wey pound yam put for outside, con enter inside carry gun blow for mouth blow hin own throat, na the one wey go full hin belle pass hin don choose like that"

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by Celebby: 4:08pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeyebrity with nothing of value but a fake body sef... i sadly dont blame her, i blame the donkeys who will drool on these women with BBL.

I don't blame her for that either but imagine having a BBL done and chain-smoking 80+ cigarettes every day and still calling yourself a fitness influencer...
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by Celebby: 4:10pm On Aug 28
CyrusVI:
She's allegedly dating just one Nigerian guy and u have to lump us all together?

I never said "she is what all Nigerian men want"
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28
Celebby:
I don't blame her for that either but imagine having a BBL done and chain-smoking 80+ cigarettes every day and still calling yourself a fitness influencer...

today anyone can go on social media and call themselves whatever nonsense they desire. criminals calling themselves pastors; yeye single people (who cant even hold ONE r/ship) calling themselves dating guru; broke people calling themselves wealth guru etc

its their gullible followers that should be shot on sight. this above babe probably is using the money she earns on social media to go for frequent plastic surgery.... hope it will all be worth it.
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by 1Sharon(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28
It's funny how they always pick the white women that are a reminder of black women undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by dkidd: 5:16pm On Aug 28
Celebby:

I never said "she is what all Nigerian men want"
Is this what Nigerian men really want?
Why do Nigerian men want to date these white bimbos?
It's guys like U that needs public flogging to reset ur brain. Fake blogger abi wetin U be sef with stupid caption just to create stupid awareness. So what are U saying in essence?

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by SweepingBroom(f): 5:43pm On Aug 28
Life is all about choices
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by AllBlack: 5:51pm On Aug 28
How much $₦£ is involved? it better be profitable.
Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by jorion(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28
The rules are basically different for white chick. DUUHHHH
I don't hold white chicks to the same standards as Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigerian Men Really Want? by Sshade: 11:11am On Sep 03
Fitness influencer who smokes at the gym... Classy

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice / Award Of Best Valentine's Day Story, Good & Bad / Is She The Right Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.