Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger (34366 Views)

Atiku Commends Reps For Seeking Prosecution Of Amaka Patience Sunnberger / Amaka Patience Sunnberger on a conquering quest of merger and acquisition / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 6:48pm On Aug 28
SINCE THE WHITE MAN BROUGHT OUT INTERNET, ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE DONE ON YOUTUBE IS FIGHT AND MAKE HATE SPEECH, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

SO Y IS THIS ONE DIFFERENT?

OH, LET ME GUESS SHE IS IGBO AND IGBO DARE NOT TALK.
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by JoeEeL(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28
seanwilliam:
I still don’t understand why she on kill people, is there something I’m missing ?

Yorubas have been returning gbas for all Igbos gbos on twitter. Twitter & Tiktok are a hot melting pot between 2 tribes. Yorubas began to fire and fire back, then Edo now joined.

Before edo joined, they mocked their king and put a pig's head on him. They drag d king life die. Also the clamour for Biafra has seen the biafran proponents lay claim to a chunk of edo state as being part of Biafra. This axis is the area called the Igbo-akiri / Igbanke areas. They are loosely under the loyalty of the Oba of Benin just like the Esans but it seems d biafrans have kept hammering and hammering on them.

Also history is being revisited these days. Igbos claimed the Oba of Benin was responsible for thwarting the aburi accord. They also argue that the oba is behind the disunity of the ibos in the south-south region. For e.g. even Ikwerre that u may mistake for Igbo, many of them still pay homage and trace their lineage to Benin, despite being so close to the core Igbos. And since Kanu is not around, these Biafran proponents have kinda gone 'wild' (in the sense that they are not really under any strict command anymore).

The Edos on their own part believe Ojukwu was wrong to have overrun Benin during d Biafra war. They claim the Biafrans raped their women and robbed a bank. They say Edo claimed neutrality in d war yet were invaded. They also said Ojuku never apologised for that act till his death. So it has been fire on Edo for quite a while and the Edos accepted the challenge. Mainly championed by one edo girl called Omoruyi. Then another lynchpin called Wounded Civilians.

Now more and more edos don provoke come dey hammer dem back to back. This has erupted into a firestorm. So I think that lady was voicing this wayward opinion out of sheer frustration.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Iceberg3: 6:50pm On Aug 28
CyrusVI and you open that ya wide stinky mouth and call this cruise! You people are highly venomous... I'm a Benin boy but you guys are poison...what concerns obi and elections with this now?! I wish that woman,if this be real,I wish she will catch you...:

I used to think all this tribal banter na just cruise. I no know say people dey carry am for head like this. Extremists!

How evil can one be?

Since Obi reacted to that Lagospedia saga, he should do same for this,else he is just a bloody hypocrite\

Thank God for 2023 General Election. It opened our eyes to alot
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 6:51pm On Aug 28
I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT YORUBA TO SHOW ME 1 IGBO MAKING HATE SPEECH DAILY ON YOUTUBE.

SHAMELESS PEOPLE!

ONLY ONE U CANNOT MANAGE, YET U DEY GO NEWSPAPER AND FP FOR UNCONFIRMED RARE INCIDENT.

I'M SURE U PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PAID HER TO SAY THOSE THINGS, AS U DID THE OBA OF BENIN CASE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by 2Radii: 6:56pm On Aug 28
Just tell ur moda shes a b!tch..

Stop disturbi me, go and distvrb ur ewu father
hammerT:

THAT IS BECAUSE YORUBA ARE DIABOLICAL PEOPLE.

YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING JOE IGBOKWE.

BESIDES LISTEN TO YOUR FELLOW YORUBA EXPOSE YOUR RECENT TRICKS ABOUT HOW YOU PEOPLE ABUSE OBA OF BENIN AND BLAME IGBO.

IS THIS A IGBO MAN?

Ronu Baarstads Changes Profile Name To Igbos, Then Started Attacking The Oba Of Benin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxm4W8s2ajo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Maxxim: 6:57pm On Aug 28
The best enemies are the ones who show their plans, so you know how to protect yourself.
She actually did well 😅
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 6:57pm On Aug 28
2Radii:
Just tell ur moda shes a b!tch..

Stop disturbi me, go and distvrb ur ewu father

NO U DID NOT MAKE HATE SPEECH OR SHOW DISDAIN. HATRED
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by 2Radii: 6:59pm On Aug 28
Brendaniel:

We know what APC can do....
And others under her platform supporting her are also paid??

U know what, ur tr!be are so usles and horiibu if they can always be bought over...dogs are better off.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 7:00pm On Aug 28
2Radii:

U know what, ur tr!be are so usles and horiibu if they can always be bought over...dogs are better off.

WAT IS YOUR POINT ?

YORUBA MAN WHAT DO U AIM TO ACHIEVE?

JUST GO TO YOUTUBE, YOUR VIDEOS ARE EVERYWHERE INSULTING IGBOS.

EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS ARE SHARING THEM.

SO WHAT IF SHE CLAP BACK?
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Pentagon007: 7:03pm On Aug 28
santaclaws:
What did Yoruba and Benin people do to her or her Biafra Group to deserve poisoning and death? She wasn't even the only one saying it in the video, other Igbo guys were echoing her comments and supporting her...

I remember when Adeyinka Grandson said something violent like this against Igbos, most Igbos made sure he was arrested and jailed in the UK, so nobody should start saying it's political or a setup when the Igbo woman is jailed and deported from Canada... You say nonsense, you reap rubbish.

Jail her where? Canada or Nigeria? She has not committed any crime against Nigeria and as a matter of fact, nothing is going to happen to her. Keep wailing!!!🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:04pm On Aug 28
2Radii:

I believe they are all paid...

This is not about tribe...
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by santaclaws: 7:04pm On Aug 28
2Radii:
Brendaniel is already saying na apc paid her..

If their tribe do something bad, na propaganda from apc, but if it's another tribe then igbos are bn hated

I don't know how a particular tribe will reason like this...

Don't mind them. Very irresponsible lot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 7:05pm On Aug 28
Brendaniel:

IT WONT BE THE FIRST TIME.
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by YesDaddyTill203: 7:05pm On Aug 28
[quote author=Brendaniel post=131735899][/quote]

The people who called Obi a fraud and a failure back then now tell us he's a savior. grin grin grin grin
The level of clownishness, stupidity and outright lying from these people is simply astonishing all because they are dying for an Igbo presidency.

Thunder fire your balls. Spit.

Get lost loser. Go and get a job or go back to hawking your Gala under Lagos bridge.

BYE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:06pm On Aug 28
santaclaws:

Don't mind them. Very irresponsible lot.

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Pentagon007: 7:06pm On Aug 28
Emeskhalifa:
Don't know if this is village people after her or mental health issues but if confirmed she is medically fit, trust me, she will soon get deported and will be arrested upon arrival at MMA.

Person go just open mouth waaaahhhh without reasoning first

What crime will you charge her for IF the IMPOSSIBLE happens and she comes to Nigeria. What is the crime?😂 Many of you are illiterates 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 7:06pm On Aug 28
[quote author=YesDaddyTill203 post=131736501][/quote]#

YORUBA MAN, ARE U POSTING FURTHER HATE SPEECH AGAINST THE IGBOS?

WHAT IS THIS YOU POSTED?

WHEN WILL YOU RUN AND SHUN EVIL?
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:07pm On Aug 28
[quote author=YesDaddyTill203 post=131736501][/quote]

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Mrexcell(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28
The woman looks mentally unstable how does she even intends to achieve her evil mission? The authorities over there will definitely soon track her down where she is hiding and lock her up where they keep mentally unstable people. Igbo people will definitely disown this one.
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:11pm On Aug 28
naija4life247:

You are displaying advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucinations, in no time, you will be naked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head

You are lying...

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:13pm On Aug 28
JoeEeL:

You are a typical ibo person who never takes responsibility.

In the same vein, even Kanu was paid to cause disunity among nigerians.

MNK never attacked Benin people, this one looks too political to me...
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by 2Radii: 7:13pm On Aug 28
Brendaniel:

Guy, if truly only eebows are bn paid then ur tr!be are worse than a scavenger....a vagabond is better off.

Hunger dey kee una ooh, if not every Tom Harry and dick no suppose to be buy una

Una con dey worship anybody with money, no matter how small or rascal fhe person his..

Even you as a dey see u like this, I fit buy u, ur mission and vision, and ur personality cus the fruit can not fall far from the tree..

U re all birds of same feather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by hammerT: 7:14pm On Aug 28
2Radii:
Guy, if truly only eebows are bn paid then ur tr!be are worse than a scavenger....a vagabond is better off.

Hunger dey kee una ooh, if not every Tom Harry and dick no suppose to be buy una

Una con dey worship anybody with money, no matter how small or rascal fhe person his..

Even you as a dey see u like this, I fit buy u, ur mission and vision, and ur personality cus the fruit can not fall far from the tree..

NO THAT IS NOT HATE SPEECH...
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by givedemwotowoto: 7:14pm On Aug 28
CyrusVI:

I used to think all this tribal banter na just cruise. I no know say people dey carry am for head like this. Extremists!

How evil can one be?

Since Obi reacted to that Lagospedia saga, he should do same for this,else he is just a bloody hypocrite\

Thank God for 2023 General Election. It opened our eyes to alot

Tribal bigotry created by people like you daily

How the hell does any sane person think spewing tribal bigotry and hate is a joke?

There’s no difference between you lots on nairaland and that lady in Canada

We have been warning Seun to ban you people on this platform spewing tribal hate

Don’t you know that this nonsense gets real? Has violence not already occurred as a result of this hate orchestrated against Igbos by people like you
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by AmericanIdiot(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28
Yoruba people should be killed
But not like this
Instead by dragon fire 🔥
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:15pm On Aug 28
phemray:

So everything is APC and politics. Meaning anything that looks like crime committed by SE name is witch-hunts. It can never be true? Cos all are saints. Evil mind is ever evil and bitter no matter what.

You are underestimating people that can go this far...

Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Enyola(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28
naptu2:
Abidemi Babaolowo Rolihlahla 🇳🇬 @enyola

Una no even dey play for this Nairaland. Small comment on Twitter una done carry me reach here 🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Blhezin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28
Make dem stone d woman to death... different idiots go jst dey one place dey try jam different tribes head 2geda .. causing hatred for eachoda...those of u trying to cause hatred nd war in dis country no ge see beta oo
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Mrexcell(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28
santaclaws:
What did Yoruba and Benin people do to her or her Biafra Group to deserve poisoning and death? She wasn't even the only one saying it in the video, other Igbo guys were echoing her comments and supporting her...

I remember when Adeyinka Grandson said something violent like this against Igbos, most Igbos made sure he was arrested and jailed in the UK, so nobody should start saying it's political or a setup when the Igbo woman is jailed and deported from Canada... You say nonsense, you reap rubbish.

Just wait and see igbo leaders come out to disown her and her group igbos don't tolerate wicked evil people like her in their midst they didn't send her this evil mission.
Re: Nigerians In Canada To Take Action Against Amaka Sunnberger by Brendaniel: 7:17pm On Aug 28
2Radii:

What would you say about your tribe that did this?

you guys and with lies and falsehoods

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% / Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.