Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,319 members, 7,967,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

Rest In Peace Gazuzz - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rest In Peace Gazuzz (16482 Views)

Brand New 2020 Corolla For Sale... Pay N7.5m And Spread The Rest In 4 Years. / Few Months Used 05 GX470 Head Rest DVD Zero Issues Valid Papers Custom Duty 3.3m / Just Arrived 05 Corolla Sport 3 Head Rest Chassis Available #1.850m 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by 2cribz: 3:47pm On Aug 30
Idiot. Go to konga and jumia u will see more insults going to him.idio t
Beremx:
why insult the dead? Do you think you're immortal? Everyone will die some day including you. Do you have an idea how you will die too? If he insulted you when alive that means you're not a good person. Everyone is talking good about him except you. Nonsense
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Bigsteveg(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30
greggng:
Despite all the contribution of gazzuz on this forum, nobody deemed it fit to ask about his welfare . It means when we are gone nobody remenbers us ...No one is perfect ..But death is inevitable. Rest in peace Gazzuz

Haaa
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by BarrElChapo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30
What the fuckkkkkkkkkk, I really was gonna to chat him up privately just to know what's up. Haaa

Omo dying in one's prime is so sad.

Rest peacefully with Christ G.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by kakakibuy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30
Gazuzz wasn't just a dedicated professional. He was a source of positive energy and someone who always stood up for what was right. His absence will be deeply felt.

As we remember Gazuzz, let us honor the way he lived—with kindness, enthusiasm, and a spirit of camaraderie. For those of us lucky to have interacted with him, please take a moment to reflect on the impact he had on our lives, both professionally and personally. We are fortunate to have known him, and his memory will remain.

R.I.P Boss...

6 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by dapotemi: 5:52pm On Aug 30
Gazzuz was loyal to his friends...I have disagreed with him over some certain issues here but I notice he always stick with his friends.... He's one jolly good fellow everyone should have in their corner....His integrity is top-notch.. I'll always tell him that his prices are too high and he will always tell me that am selling not just a car but my NAME with it, you're buying CONFIDENCE!
He fought with and for his friends..
I will miss him...I couldn't concentrate Tru out at work today.
Gazzuz was a good man.

13 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30
2cribz:
Una no like truth. People dont just die for no reason,no hate on the dead. He would have been alive ,if he delivered via proxy.simple. 50k has no value.200k has no value..
I deliver cars for him sometimes, he stands for me as guarantor at times and some nairalanders would transfer millions to me without seeing me, possibly he might have sumtin to do around the area he went to deliver the car besides it was on his way back this happened. When death comes knocking, it comes in ways you would least expect. I am surprised he delivered a car by himself but death or accident comes in ways you would least expect, if he was told he won't come back home complete a day before that accident happened,he won't believe it and might even laugh it off. Let's just be grateful we are alive and in good health, we are humans and we wrong people intentionally as well as unintentionally. God bless us all 🙏

12 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by yesloaded: 6:06pm On Aug 30
oladipuposadeeq:
I deliver cars for him sometimes, he stands for me as guarantor at times and some nairalanders would transfer millions to me without seeing me, possibly he might have sumtin to do around the area he went to deliver the car besides it was on his way back this happened. When death comes knocking, it comes in ways you would least expect. I am surprised he delivered a car by himself but death or accident comes in ways you would least expect, if he was told he won't come back home complete a day before that accident happened,he won't believe it and might even laugh it off. Let's just be grateful we are alive and in good health, we are humans and we wrong people intentionally as well as unintentionally. God bless us all 🙏

Well said my boss 👍
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by EgunMogaji2: 6:11pm On Aug 30
Curious346:
I am sure the hazard and slow pace of the juliis berger construction 🚧🏗️ contributed to it.. because during that construction, a lot of accidents happened on that road

Not at all.

The idiot, Akinwale Ogunmodede, left all lanes of traffic to hit me while parked completely off of the road.

Like a coward he then ran away.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Babangidapikin: 7:08pm On Aug 30
It's strange I am just hearing about this .... Gazzuzz the CNG guy..Rest on ... tomorrow is never promised...
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by weyreypey: 7:19pm On Aug 30
EgunMogaji2:

Not at all.

The idiot, Akinwale Ogunmodede, left all lanes of traffic to hit me while parked completely off of the road.

CityNG baba.... No time to hide identities. I'm glad you are good. Like you said...... His jailing will do nothing for me. Instead of court hearings I’ll rather focus on my recovery. Òbe tí gé omo l’ówó.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by 2cribz: 10:02pm On Aug 30
Shatap thr. Idiot.move or not.it wasnt your time of death. I had been in worse accident than the late gazzuzz.infact my own caught fire, i 2as trapped.but when i woke up,i found myself i
hospital bed awaiting ct acan.when its your time,if u like move or not .u don go
quote author=hopefulLandlord post=131763914]

Just using this comment of yours to tell nairalanders something very important. When involved in an accident that you're conscious but can't feel your body but feel your head, don't let anyone move you. Shout at them not to move you. Tell them to check if you're bleeding out elsewhere on your body. If there's none, tell them to leave you right there and call an ambulance with trained doctors. If the scene is at a fast moving traffic tell them to pls redirect traffic or stop it till doctors arrive. In short do whatever you can in your power not to be moved unless there's another danger to your life. Lots of people who would've been perfectly fine and mobile today are confined to wheelchairs for the rest of their lives just because some "good Samaritans" decided to move them when they couldn't feel anything hereby changing a damaged or just traumatized spinal cord into a severed one.

I know it would be hard for someone in serious pain who is trying to process what happened and what's happening to dish out instructions and shout at people trying to help but know that those trying to help don't know how to truly help. They are not trained in what they're about to do and also your body is equipped with survival instincts that makes your body protect itself. It's been learnt that the body automatically shifts slightly away from hot fire even if the owner of the body is unconscious so when you can't feel your body has actually contorted itself as much as it can to protect your core considering the circumstance so shifting such a person without cognizance of the ramifications can lead to disasters that could've been prevented or better managed by trained medical personnel's

Now for an anecdote. I took a bus from Mile 12 to mile 2 years back and I stepped off the bus after getting to my stop. Being a JJC on that road I Looked left cuz it's a one way road, saw traffic was clear and crossed only to wake up and realised I was lying down on the road with a bike lying beside me. I quickly concluded that I've been hit by a high speeding bike going against the one-way, the tires of the bike was still spinning fast while on the floor which shows I was only unconscious for a second or two. I saw a man hobble towards me, take the bike and drive off. It dawned on me the bikeman just bailed fearing I was dead or even badly injured which would mean his bike being seized, he beaten or killed. All this time I couldn't feel anything from the neck down and no sooner had the bike zoomed off than some "Good Samaritans" came towards me and wanted to move me off the centre of the road I was laying. I shouted that they shouldn't that they should pls stop traffic to prevent me being ran over by a vehicle cuz it was night and I might not be seen which they gladly did. I told them to call emergency numbers, laid there for a few more minutes and something interesting happened. Imagine you pouring water from centre of your head, How the water spreads from there down to your toes? That was how I felt as feeling started getting restored from my head to my hands to my torso then to my feet. I walked away from that road under my own steam minutes afterwards with no support from anybody and left the accident scene although with varying degrees of cuts and bruises which I treated at a private hospital that I went to myself.

There's a possibility that bad things would've happened to me physiologically if I were moved while I couldn't feel anything. So pls unless your lives are in another immediate danger or you're bleeding fast, don't be moved by good Samaritans from an accident scene even if you can feel your body fully and moreso when you can't [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by 93RD(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30
Christ!!!!! So so sad.. Rest in peace Bossman, he was an inspiration to a lot here, i personally saw and learnt a lot from his threads. Dude was a legend of car talks.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by oneman11(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30
May his soul rest in peace. one of the best auto gurus in nigeria. lost a gem

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Olumighty123(m): 12:44am On Aug 31
EgunMogaji2:

Not at all.

Ohh, I read that story on x sir, that was you. So sorry to hear that you went through all of that, I wish you quick recovery sir.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by millhouse: 2:35am On Aug 31
Does anyone have a pics of Gazuzz here
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58am On Aug 31
Mynd44:

As the appointed spokesperson of the family, well done.

Do you understand that something are not supposed to be in the public?

What is wrong with you people?
What's wrong with you too
What as he typed that's wrong
Na only here you sabi flex muscle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by EgunMogaji2: 7:22am On Aug 31
millhouse:
Does anyone have a pics of Gazuzz here

You can find his videos on CNG publicly on YouTube and TikTok.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Aug 31
JJacko:
Always slipping in sh^t to sound magnanimous just to end up looking like the rancid old spinster you are! Calling a whole Gazzuzz 'such a young, promising fellow'? Cow.
Beta person don advise me to modify, if not, I would have given you something to think of when you're alone in that your stuffy, 2 by 4 cubicle.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by buygala(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31
Ishilove:

Your mother is the cow, not I. Your grandmother is a female buffalo. All your female relatives are oxen. You come from a whole line of all sorts of inbred, bovine breeds, which is why you come online to talk like the brainless animal you are.

Don't bother responding. I don't argue with cattle.

I have always known you to be quite a bitter wench since your days as a mod on this forum

But I support you on this one..That guy deserves everything you serve him and even more..

And yes..his relatives deserve the stray bullets for siring such an dunghill grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Glocal1: 3:49pm On Aug 31
You lived shortly, yet made great impact on a lot of us.
It's true that good trees rarely last in the bush.
You came, you did, and you conquered.
Rest on car legend.
May God console the relatives you left behind.
Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by JJacko: 4:21pm On Aug 31
Ishilove:

Beta person don advise me to modify, if not, I would have given you something to think of when you're alone in that your stuffy, 2 by 4 cubicle.
buygala:

I have always known you to be quite a bitter wench since your days as a mod on this forum

But I support you on this one..That guy deserves everything you serve him and even more..

And yes..his relatives deserve the stray bullets for siring such an dunghill grin
This thread is for folk who loved or at least liked Gazzuzz. Haters will hover, the worst of them like these two pretentious vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by buygala(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31
JJacko:
This thread is for folk who loved or at least liked Gazzuzz. Haters will hover, the worst of them like these two pretentious vultures.

Na your useless parents you dey refer to as pretentious vultures?

Better coordinate yourself and don't start what you can't finish

Ask around about me...I no get shame o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by JJacko: 4:32pm On Aug 31
buygala:

Na your useless parents you dey refer to as pretentious vultures?

Better coordinate yourself and don't start what you can't finish

Ask around about me...I no get shame o
Meet me outside. Your father.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by buygala(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31
JJacko:
Meet me outside. Your father.

Not unexpected coming from someone who was conceived in broad daylight at a market square

Na dat generational madness wey dey your family go kill u for that same outside wey u dey so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by victor08(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31
REST IN PEACE GAZZUZZ!

KAI I FEEL EMOTINALLY DOWN HEARING ABOUT THIS MAN'S DEATH. I HAVE MET HIM TWICE YEARS BACK WHEN HE FIXED MY CAR IN LAGOS.

HE IS A LEGEND AND GOOD AUTO MECHANIC.

REST IN PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Kobicove(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31
Rest in Peace Gazzuzz, you will be missed! cry

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Trippledots(m): 10:42am On Sep 01
2cribz:
Stfu fool.on his way back,after stressing yourself on top 50k,u couldnt book a taxi for highest 5k to deliver you back home. Upon all the hype stress and all,he died like a fool. He should rot in hell,when him dey insult me ,he no remember.

Oh I get it. You have a personal vendetta with him.

Smh.

I hope your demise is in a better way. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Elxandre(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01
2cribz:
So he couldnt book bolt. He had to drive himself to death,if he had booked bolt or used a proxy to deliver ,shey him no go dey alive. Always want to proove a point ,nairaland no be earth and youtube no be God
Always thought you're just a troll, didn't know you're actually sick.

4 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Sankabson(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01
Don't know to what to type. May Good Lord Forgive Your Shortcomings And Bless Your Soul..

Rest In Peace Gazzuz and Thank You For All The Knowledge You Shared On This Forum!!

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by odimbannamdi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01
hopefulLandlord:

Just using this comment of yours to tell nairalanders something very important. When involved in an accident that you're conscious but can't feel your body but feel your head, don't let anyone move you. Shout at them not to move you. Tell them to check if you're bleeding out elsewhere on your body. If there's none, tell them to leave you right there and call an ambulance with trained doctors. If the scene is at a fast moving traffic tell them to pls redirect traffic or stop it till doctors arrive. In short do whatever you can in your power not to be moved unless there's another danger to your life. Lots of people who would've been perfectly fine and mobile today are confined to wheelchairs for the rest of their lives just because some "good Samaritans" decided to move them when they couldn't feel anything hereby changing a damaged or just traumatized spinal cord into a severed one.

I know it would be hard for someone in serious pain who is trying to process what happened and what's happening to dish out instructions and shout at people trying to help but know that those trying to help don't know how to truly help. They are not trained in what they're about to do and also your body is equipped with survival instincts that makes your body protect itself. It's been learnt that the body automatically shifts slightly away from hot fire even if the owner of the body is unconscious so when you can't feel your body has actually contorted itself as much as it can to protect your core considering the circumstance so shifting such a person without cognizance of the ramifications can lead to disasters that could've been prevented or better managed by trained medical personnel's

Now for an anecdote. I took a bus from Mile 12 to mile 2 years back and I stepped off the bus after getting to my stop. Being a JJC on that road I Looked left cuz it's a one way road, saw traffic was clear and crossed only to wake up and realised I was lying down on the road with a bike lying beside me. I quickly concluded that I've been hit by a high speeding bike going against the one-way, the tires of the bike was still spinning fast while on the floor which shows I was only unconscious for a second or two. I saw a man hobble towards me, take the bike and drive off. It dawned on me the bikeman just bailed fearing I was dead or even badly injured which would mean his bike being seized, he beaten or killed. All this time I couldn't feel anything from the neck down and no sooner had the bike zoomed off than some "Good Samaritans" came towards me and wanted to move me off the centre of the road I was laying. I shouted that they shouldn't that they should pls stop traffic to prevent me being ran over by a vehicle cuz it was night and I might not be seen which they gladly did. I told them to call emergency numbers, laid there for a few more minutes and something interesting happened. Imagine you pouring water from centre of your head, How the water spreads from there down to your toes? That was how I felt as feeling started getting restored from my head to my hands to my torso then to my feet. I walked away from that road under my own steam minutes afterwards with no support from anybody and left the accident scene although with varying degrees of cuts and bruises which I treated at a private hospital that I went to myself.

There's a possibility that bad things would've happened to me physiologically if I were moved while I couldn't feel anything. So pls unless your lives are in another immediate danger or you're bleeding fast, don't be moved by good Samaritans from an accident scene even if you can feel your body fully and moreso when you can't

Insightful read. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Gazuzz by Metetiexpress: 12:53am On Sep 02
hopefulLandlord:

There's a possibility that bad things would've happened to me physiologically if I were moved while I couldn't feel anything. So pls unless your lives are in another immediate danger or you're bleeding fast, don't be moved by good Samaritans from an accident scene even if you can feel your body fully and moreso when you can't
Is this a proven standard procedure or you are just saying Because it worked for you .? I'm asking just to know more ,I mean no harm .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz 190 For Sale! Buy Now! / 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / ##SOLD##Mildly used 2011 Model Mercedes Benz C300 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.