Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,088 members, 7,967,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) (1787 Views)

Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Gistmedia10: 5:19pm On Aug 28
A heart-wrenching video has surfaced online, showing a young keke boy in a state of distress and anger after his girlfriend, a serving corps member, attempted to end their relationship. The boy's emotional outburst was sparked by the girl's decision to call off the relationship, citing that they are no longer on the same level academically and otherwise. shocked

The keke boy, visibly upset, confronted the girl and her father, who had come to plead with him to leave his daughter alone. In a poignant display, the boy recounted his sacrifices for the girl, including selling his keke to fund her education.

"I sold my keke for her, I sacrificed everything for her," he said, his voice trembling with emotion. "I will not let her go, she must marry me."
The girl's father, trying to reason with the boy, asked him what he wanted. The boy's response was firm: "She must marry me."
shocked

He also reminded the father of a time when he was sick, and the boy had helped him. The video shows people in the background trying to pacify the boy, but he remains resolute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkm7amp1vE

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28
KAI see madness, this better be a skit...
so she wants to dump him after HE sponsored her and SHE now say they are not on the same level academically.... father of that babe better repay the boy every kobo he spent on that babe, before we hear unfortunate stories that touches the heart.

NO WONDER SOME YEYE WOMEN DIE AN EARLY DEATH (after trying to play-play with some "possible" craze man like that)!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by brain54(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28
But was there a formal...

Or even informal agreement that she was gonna marry you if you did those things for her?

Was there a clear understanding?

Some women Sha...!
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by EreluRoz: 5:42pm On Aug 28
This won't also be the last. Some ladies somewhere have sponsored men who abandoned them. It's a ⭕

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by AllBlack: 5:49pm On Aug 28
that cry is too silent.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by dumahi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28
Men never learn their lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28
EreluRoz:
This won't also be the last. Some ladies somewhere have sponsored men who abandoned them. It's a ⭕

the lies you tell online will catch up to you one day.... women rarely invest in men they date... it is well known around the world that when a man makes money, he looks for a woman to take care of, while when a woman makes money she calls herself "independent" AND CLAIMS SHE DOESNT NEED A MAN.

thats why you seldomly see rich women make broke men rich, but you ALWAYS see rich men make broke women rich

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28
This is obviously a skit na... The lady even put on the NYSC uniform to make the story look sweet....

But it doesn't mean things like this don't happen.... Some men never still get sense until they learn the hard way...

5 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by EreluRoz: 6:14pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:

the lies you tell online will catch up to you one day.... women rarely invest in men they date... it is well known around the world that when a man makes money, he looks for a woman to take care of, while when a woman makes money she calls herself "independent" AND CLAIMS SHE DOESNT NEED A MAN.

thats why you seldomly see rich women make broke men rich, but you ALWAYS see rich men make broke women rich
Where is the lie? You haven't seen women sponsoring men or those old oyibo women that you black young men deceive into marriage are not women?
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by dkidd: 6:19pm On Aug 28
These fools never learn
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by jorion(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28
This kind story dey sweet me well
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MR SPONSORER. CONTINUE SPONSORING cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28
EreluRoz:
Where is the lie? You haven't seen women sponsoring men or those old oyibo women that you black young men deceive into marriage are not women?

dont misunderstand foreign women who use money to entice desperate broke men from poor countries (as old as their grandchildren) with women who use their own money to better the life of their man (aka not using their money as a carrot for this man to be with them). thats a totally different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Meekmind(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28
Jokes on this cretin, you leave your mama, your sister, even yourself go dey sponsor bed-to-bed midfielder, SIMPS are irredeemable & deserves no pity...Her papa no send her go school, u wan dey form like say u get sense pass her papa

You guys never learn, keep equipping them & elevating them at your peril

A simp is a danger to himself & his society, just imagine if he'd invested the money on himself all these years

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by helinues: 6:45pm On Aug 28
Mugu grin cheesy

Average lady still in school sponsoring, na like fetching water with basket
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:58pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:

That's why in this single life of mine. I will never have anything to do with a broke lady.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28
FRANCISTOWN:
That's why in this single life of mine. I will never have anything to do with a broke lady.

sadly men are unknowingly often brainwashed into the above by RELIGIOUS/CULTURAL/SOCIAL pressures. the minute a man becomes comfortable in his life, the 1st he seeks is a woman to share his wealth with... and as much as i understand the concept of sharing life with a good woman (to make life worthy), all these men that seek for women AFTER they made it (rather than BEFORE they made it) are often doomed the minute their "blessings" run dry.

BTW single life aint no better na...

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:05pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:

BTW single life aint no better na...

A single life void of any sexual relationship is the best any man can ever wish for.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28
FRANCISTOWN:
A single life void of any sexual relationship is the best any man WANNABE PRIEST can ever wish for.

FIXED

WHAT THE HELL.....?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:58pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

WHAT THE HELL.....?!?!?!
Lol ... You are looking for my trouble.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:59pm On Aug 28
Another simp just learned the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28
FRANCISTOWN:
Lol ... You are looking for my trouble.

i am just trying to understand your above mention... as much as a man may not want to be in a sexual r/ship with a woman, he will still have "sexual needs" that a warm toto would quench.... and as much as you dont need to be in a r/ship to get access to a warm toto, you do need female friends/sexworkers in your life to fulfill that.

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28
MrBrownJay1:

i am just trying to understand your above mention... as much as a man may not want to be in a sexual r/ship with a woman, he will still have "sexual needs" that a warm toto would quench.... and as much as you dont need to be in a r/ship to get access to a warm toto, you do need female friends/sexworkers in your life to fulfill that.

In other words towtow is lyfe

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28
PerfectStranger:
In other words towtow is lyfe

it aint life per se but when you wake up in the morning, and for no damn reason whatsoever your anaconda is up and ready to hammer, thats a sign that sex (to a man) is natural AND important. a healthy man has an erection every morning whether he likes it or not.... and busting a good nut in the morning (before leaving the house) is a male necessity to have a fulfilling/rewarding day. you cant be walking around all day at your place of work worrying about sex... thats unproductive.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by CyrusVI(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28
All Foolish men should go into extinction by 2071

Good for him
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Sapasenator: 3:07am On Aug 29
Sonnobax I do not expect this from you nau. Why sell your keke for a banny.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41am On Aug 29
MrBrownJay1:

The word "need" is a very generous term. In December 2021, I said I would be going celibate for 3 years to see how it feels like.
This year December if all things being equal, I'll be celebrating that accomplishment.

Now the thing is, I've enjoyed and got used to it so much that I already made up my mind to extend it, let's say 5 years.
Life doesn't revolve around sex, it involves around purpose. Sex means nothing to me now.

As a lady, you'll have to gun me down before you'll make me have sex with you.
Sex is overrated. Have you ever been in a situation where your life is going as planned? The orgasm that comes from that is unmatched.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by ObalendeCMS: 8:24am On Aug 29
These simple guys must learn by force!

Wèrè want to personalize NYSC tot0.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:49am On Aug 29
The mediator holding the phone that way means this is a skit.
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29
When would this men learn,

There seems to be more stupeed pathetic men spread across than some of us preaching the gospel?

You are a Keke rider, you didn't sponsor yourself to school, equip yourself with better skills and position yourself to level up, you decided to waste such resources training a girl in school, a girl that probably live with another boy in school, having countless sex with him for little or no financial commitment from him

It's high time most men started setting standards for women as well, just like how they set standard for brokemen.

But the love of pusse and the their inability to control their urge will always lead men to their dooms, just negodu this one above
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29
CyrusVI:
All Foolish men should go into extinction by 2071

Good for him
2071 is too far, those foolish men would have populated the earth with more foolish children , 2034 is ideal
Re: Girl Dumps Keke Rider Boyfriend Who Trained Her Through University (Photos) by dontrulee: 9:42pm On Aug 29
EreluRoz:

You may be right but such incidence are much more lower compared to men sponsoring ladies. Many men fall victims and many more will fall victims

(1) (Reply)

Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You / Should Religion Be A Criteria In Relationship Or Marriage. / Am I Too Perverted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.