Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe (26969 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Hemanwel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28
Reno Omokri, an Itsekiri man claiming Yoruba, has been busy with his time on daily basis reeling out hate speeches against the Igbos, you were clapping for him. Now an Igbo lady in Canada is fighting back, you want to arrest her.

Hypocrites!! Arrest Reno first

3 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by weslay: 8:07pm On Aug 28
I remember this guy was campaigning for Balablu that time..

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Babangidapikin: 8:07pm On Aug 28
Go abroad and do the crusade...just get a big 50000 capacity hall by the time you tour Europe and America..£1 million would be completed ...you pay your loan and wait for judgement day to account for your deeds...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by haybhi1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28
Uncletony:
That's what u get when 25% of ur people is a fake Moslems, 25% fake christains, 25% native doctors /traditionalists and 25% reasonable humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Judolisco(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28
Na big lie bdis.... Na only mumu bank go borrow church 1 billion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Hatheybicy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28
Wait o, church as turn to business center

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28
Massive
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Jagabanarmy: 8:18pm On Aug 28
immortalcrown:
That is business for you. Bank is for business.

This news is balanced. It contains what the bank does and how covetous the pastor is.

They secretly get loans to do the church business and make profit but fool their misguided followers into believing that tithing is the secret of their wealth.
Many Nigerian pastors are con stars. I don't trust most of them.

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by macphilip: 8:21pm On Aug 28
It's immoral for churches to take loans to banks
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by ARISHEM: 8:24pm On Aug 28
aybabz101:
I know a lot of you guys will be swift to believe him because it has to do with pastors and the church.

Note that he is a fraudster and a thief...one of the devils parading themselves as true believers....

I believe banks are professional organizations saddled with ethical responsibility to keep the relationship with their customers confidential.... This makes me doubt his assertion that "he was shown loan documents of churches with values cumulating to billions of naira"....

They can tell him that some churches do collect loans in order to persuade him, but him being presented sensitive loans documents is highly doubtful.....

These people should just stop embarrassing churches up and down....if you are not interested in loan or dont have the capacity to, do not collect...why coming online to say one church or the other collects a particular amount of money?

Is it a sin to collect loan?...

my question is...what is his motive for this?

Go straight to the point by just saying he is lying
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Dspsalvate: 8:39pm On Aug 28
Must we respond to every thing that we come across......?
Won't it make sense to read some documents and just leave it with a deafening silence or atmost with a question mark?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?................
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Kingking001(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28
A good man of God
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by erniok(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by jojothaiv(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28
immortalcrown:
That is business for you. Bank is for business.

This news is balanced. It contains what the bank does and how covetous the pastor is.

They secretly get loans to do the church business and make profit but fool their misguided followers into believing that tithing is the secret of their wealth.
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Aug 28
/
Nothing wrong about that.

The only ones you should put in prayers are the ones who don't know that churches are business centers. They really believe that the man hustling them on the pulpit could care about their existence or salvation. grin These are the people who believe that Nollywood movies are real. Has the pastor saved himself?

If you die owing the church money, common holy water pastor no go spray your corpse unless your people settle all the debts. Which heaven? grin

/
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by victorDanladi: 8:45pm On Aug 28
Hemanwel:
Reno Omokri, an Itsekiri man claiming Yoruba, has been busy with his time on daily basis reeling out hate speeches against the Igbos, you were clapping for him. Now an Igbo lady in Canada is fighting back, you want to arrest her.

Hypocrites!! Arrest Reno first
What hate has he dashed out against Igbos that is more than Igbos threatening to kill his daughter for not supporting pethief OBI as president or an Igbo pastor asking remi Tinubu an itsekiri woman to poison his husband?

Has he ever said Igbos should be poisoned and killed like Ada Anambra said to yorubas and Edos?

You people with your playing the victim ..chai!

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by erniok(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28
aybabz101:
I know a lot of you guys will be swift to believe him because it has to do with pastors and the church.

Note that he is a fraudster and a thief...one of the devils parading themselves as true believers....

I believe banks are professional organizations saddled with ethical responsibility to keep the relationship with their customers confidential.... This makes me doubt his assertion that "he was shown loan documents of churches with values cumulating to billions of naira"....

They can tell him that some churches do collect loans in order to persuade him, but him being presented sensitive loans documents is highly doubtful.....

These people should just stop embarrassing churches up and down....if you are not interested in loan or dont have the capacity to, do not collect...why coming online to say one church or the other collects a particular amount of money?

When I read that showed that later turned to know part, I knew baba dey give daddy freeze lamba
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by jojothaiv(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28
Skoonheid:
Money is a loaded subject because man’s psychology is full of greed; otherwise, it is a simple means of exchanging things, a perfect means. There is nothing wrong in it, but the way we have worked it out, everything seems to be wrong. If you don’t have money, you are condemned; your whole life is a curse, and for your whole life, you are trying to get money by any means. If you have money, it does not change the basic thing: You still want more, and there is no end to wanting more. When finally, you have too much money—even though it is not enough, it is never enough, but it is more than anybody else has—then you start feeling guilty, because the means that you have used to accumulate the money are ugly, inhuman, violent.
Beautiful!
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Jayhome24: 8:47pm On Aug 28
Oga did you collect the loan or not? That is all we want to know for us to know where to start with you.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by charlesojb: 8:53pm On Aug 28
Why talk about it if you won't be clear

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Hemanwel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28
victorDanladi:

What hate has he dashed out against Igbos that is more than Igbos threatening to kill his daughter for not supporting pethief OBI as president or an Igbo pastor asking remi Tinubu an itsekiri woman to poison his husband?

Has he ever said Igbos should be poisoned and killed like Ada Anambra said to yorubas and Edos?

You people with your playing the victim ..chai!
So, because of one or two persons actions, he decided to attack an entire tribe of over 40m? And you believed that was his reasons for attacking Peter Obi and Igbos generally? Continue cheering him o! It will consume us all!
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by Bone147: 9:06pm On Aug 28
This bigot again??
Hope una dey enjoy the government
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by tete7000(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28
Take the words of a convicted scammer serious at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by judatech: 9:20pm On Aug 28
Skoonheid:
Money is a loaded subject because man’s psychology is full of greed; otherwise, it is a simple means of exchanging things, a perfect means. There is nothing wrong in it, but the way we have worked it out, everything seems to be wrong. If you don’t have money, you are condemned; your whole life is a curse, and for your whole life, you are trying to get money by any means. If you have money, it does not change the basic thing: You still want more, and there is no end to wanting more. When finally, you have too much money—even though it is not enough, it is never enough, but it is more than anybody else has—then you start feeling guilty, because the means that you have used to accumulate the money are ugly, inhuman, violent.
I don screenshot this talk
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/How-bank-offered-me-N1bn-loan-wanted-repayment-through-crusades’-proceeds-Pastor
for an organisation that isn't profit oriented, I wonder how he will pay back the loan. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by owolabi5: 9:56pm On Aug 28
Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by forexprophet(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28
LIAR...... Another stunt to make mega churches look like they are operating like that.
You are not even popular, how many people can you gather at a white garment crusade?
No bank will even give him 10m sef

Lying liar

adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/How-bank-offered-me-N1bn-loan-wanted-repayment-through-crusades’-proceeds-Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by press9jatv: 10:10pm On Aug 28
Nawaoooo. Signs of end times is here. Be aware of the situation of end times prophesies

1 Like

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by femi4: 10:15pm On Aug 28
adenigga:

How will they pay back, if not by organising crusade n conference for gullible Nigeria Christians

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by femi4: 10:19pm On Aug 28
aybabz101:

Na them, sheepel . They are spiritually blind. Church no get business but dey collect 3 billion naira loan

2 Likes

Re: Bank Offered Me N1bn Loan, Repayment From Crusades’ Proceeds - Israel Ogundipe by adenigga(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28
SpatialKing:
Oga take the loan, use some to build the church building and instruments,take some parts to arrange some fake miracles, pay some influencers to market your church, then assign a Junior pastor to oversee the church and finally take the remaining to Japa to USA or Canada...
Yeeeee.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV / 2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.