Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:28 AM

NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him (23084 Views)

2baba Killing: Governor Fubara Rewards Informant With ₦‎100 Million / EFCC Arrests Cletus Tyokyaa, Benue PDP Governorship Campaign DG With ₦100,000 / Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Jayhome24: 8:06am On Aug 29
I hate statement like this so Mr Mouka the person have no name or what?

You discovered this you discovered that shit tell us the person name, go for him and lock him up than talking nonsesense.

Thunder will fire you if you block innocent suffering citizen number. Track those using such appalling SIM link and block it but to tell the f u c king MTN to just block every one as you did last month amadioha plus ogun go kill you. Let Nigerians breath, na wetin?

Go after kidnappers mbannu, go after bandits mbannu l nor be phone bandit they take do tiktok, dey take called victim family? Pls let innocent Nigerians breath abeg.
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by ussv: 8:06am On Aug 29
To mention name go be problem. Eeediots !
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Tayorshd87: 8:06am On Aug 29
N
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by creativejagaban: 8:10am On Aug 29
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin country of mudafuckers ruled by criminal mudafuckers.how can one have 100000 sim linked to him.who be the person

You will be shocked to know that na I.pobs get those sims
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by duncan511: 8:10am On Aug 29
yesloaded:
Lots of irregularities with the registration of SIM cards

I tried to do welcome back last year right inside mtn mega office but to my utmost surprise the agent said my registered name on the SIM card was different from my real name. The funniest part was that I registered the SIM card by myself at their mini outlet before we begin linking of NIN. I request to see the face linked to my SIM card but alas my face shown clearly but all the 3 names was not mine which means the agent that registers the SIM card used someone else name to register my SIM card but my face & fingerprint is correct.
, they need to arrest all this agent registering people with fake identity but were you able to retrieve the sim later

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by cococandy(f): 8:15am On Aug 29
Yahoo yahoo final boss

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by NewDea4: 8:16am On Aug 29
ShoeGetSize:

https://guardian.ng/technology/telecoms/ncc-uncovers-100000-sim-cards-linked-to-one-individual/

That person ought to be taken to Bar Beach and shot in front of a crowd of gawkers like in the good old days
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by kerriman: 8:16am On Aug 29
I don't know what is wrong with is in this Country. You are exposing your Organisation innefficiencies because they are many . Instead of you to have arrested him and prosecute and expose him . Even the Person might be walking freely .
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by ignis: 8:17am On Aug 29
100 or 100,000?
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by yesloaded: 8:19am On Aug 29
duncan511:
, they need to arrest all this agent registering people with fake identity but were you able to retrieve the sim later

Yes, the agent asked for my NIN which I presented to her including the slip showing my face

It really amazed me

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by REALretep(m): 8:23am On Aug 29
nnatobryno:
They are exposing their failure themselves. If one person can link 100,000 sims to him/her self then there is a control failure somewhere along the line.
Exactly

It shows their database is porous. It's an indictment on them
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by AllBlack: 8:24am On Aug 29
No names. No pictures. Big LIE.
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by FRS(m): 8:25am On Aug 29
Sometimes I wonder how we got to this stage in our nation's history. People doing what they like without any check or concrete regulations from the government. Just last week, I needed a sim and I went to the mobile MTN stores ....what I experienced still baffles me till today. The guy was doing the thumbprinting part by himself on behalf of the customers. I inquire why he was doing that and he said it is for the process to be fast. I now told him the implications of what he was doing and I insisted I will do the thumbprinting myself, he said no way....I got my money back and left asap. That's the country we find ourselves.....

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Borrow222: 8:29am On Aug 29
ShoeGetSize:

https://guardian.ng/technology/telecoms/ncc-uncovers-100000-sim-cards-linked-to-one-individual/

When you encounter reports like this that lack specific names and addresses, it's likely to be false or misleading information.
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Akaegwu(m): 8:48am On Aug 29
simeonabio:
This is huge lie coming from a government agency.
Extremely hugest lamba
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by sanya4good(m): 9:00am On Aug 29
saintopus:
What would an individual do with 100000 SIM Cards if not for fraud?

What is the name of the individual?

Likely someone selling preregistered SIM cards
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Boyooosa(m): 9:03am On Aug 29
Dem just dey uncover upandan this morning, lols
Make dem uncover the corruption going on in their establishment too, without that, they are just labouring in vain ni o
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Toktee(m): 9:04am On Aug 29
simeonabio:
This is huge lie coming from a government agency.
It's possible sir.....I sold and registered sum cards and I can tell you that's possible.
We used to registered a carton of SIM card under a single name.
The current exercise is indeed a welcome idea.

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by oyinso505: 9:10am On Aug 29
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by Lampy336: 9:13am On Aug 29
itirirt:
Maybe he's using them to bomb grin

Yap..you got it right na all those grant/lotto boiz..
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by ogolemati: 9:15am On Aug 29
creativejagaban:

You will be shocked to know that na I.pobs get those sims
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what difference does it make to exempt you from being a mudafucker to believe the mudafuckers

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by fitinwell: 9:19am On Aug 29
ShoeGetSize:

The Person here is Okash and Mannerless Loan sharks in Nigeria.,..

I didn't collect Loan and they Call everyday..
I have blocked over 100 numbers ...

Who registered the lines for this ill loan apps,. Easybuy and d rest...

1 Like

Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by armadeo(m): 9:20am On Aug 29
adioolayi:
100,000 SIM Cards

NCC sef...no be maximum of 5 lines per NIN dey your app...how come one person is able to do this

Are you saying one person has about 20,000 NIN

Where exactly is the lapses coming from...from multiple NIN or porous NIN linkage from telecommunication and NCC

It's just not making sense...even if the NCC Public Affairs Director wants to justify the September 14th deadline, there are other make believe reasons he can give... not a nonsense one like this that shows NCC and NIMC infrastructures vulnerable!

Occam's razor states that : the simplest explanation is usually the one closest to the truth.

The simplest explanation for the guy with 100000 sim cards is that he does not exist.

P.s there's some intellectual deficit among some Nigerians when it comes to figures. We tend to just name large numbers without understanding the actual significance of such figures. Lol
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by LadyExcellency: 9:22am On Aug 29
The number of registered sims is used for population estimation and it translates to more money for State and LGA allocation.

This is an organized government scheme to justify State population. Make no mistake, when money from the Federation Account is involved, regions and States can do the unthinkable.
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by tojahh(m): 9:31am On Aug 29
As usual no name, no real event. Only lies and propaganda.
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by ojialo(m): 9:32am On Aug 29
Make them check am he dey use am do telegram airdrops 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NCC Uncovers A Single Individual With 100,000 SIM Cards Linked To Him by dozymars(m): 9:36am On Aug 29
How possible is this?
The application should have a restriction and it's not supposed to allow this to go through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Resumes Work After Distractions / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.