Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,388 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People (34581 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Woman’s Call For Poisoning Of Yoruba, Benin People / Ohanaeze Condemns Video Threatening Yoruba, Benin People With Poison / Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Apel147(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29
Make this woman no allow bad boys were no ger joy for Canada do her strong thing!
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by shegzee43: 7:27pm On Aug 29
Flangelo12:
I'm.sure she can be stripped or her citizenship

Don't.let it get to your head.

Only for terrorism-related cases
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by missjekyll: 7:28pm On Aug 29
Flangelo12:

It could.

Just not on the basis of hate speech.

Nope. You want to try? If she's got a valid citizenship with genuine documents,it cannot be revoked. The UK is a bit of a s**thole,that's why they can revoke their own citizenship. Not worth the paper it's printed on really
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by iamatomic: 7:35pm On Aug 29
Lol
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Flangelo12: 7:36pm On Aug 29
shegzee43:

Only for terrorism-related cases

We are getting somewhere.

I argue that her act could be construed as an act of terrorism.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Alamu5891: 7:46pm On Aug 29
condensedmilk:

If ABIKE watch the full video she will enter her shell.

Yoruba/Edo started first before amaka replied.
where is the video of where Yoruba and Edo take start am
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by JoeEeL(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29
realmindz:
She’s not wise, she can’t be deported but can suffer a criminal record which will ruin her career

She knows. She's just trying to be arrogant. She knows she's in dipsh*t. A small criminal record in canada is enough to knock u from working professional jobs for years. For some their careers are ruined forever.

I think she's just trying to exhibit something called hubris but the problem is, she's just putting up an appearance. She doesnt want to appear her 'enemies' got a serious win over her... but from the look of things, they did.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by JoeEeL(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29
Nwaotu10:
Yoruba people just dey cook different propaganda to form alliance with Edo people grin grin

Yorubas don't need an alliance with Edo.

As water flows naturally, so Edo will never have issues finding their source. No matter how far or stray they may venture, they will trace their source na.

Na 2day?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Ilekokonit: 7:48pm On Aug 29
Shokoloko:
She is right. Canada's penalty for hate speech if convicted is 2 years in jail, not deportation.

She probably has not read of how Adeyinka Grandson ended up in a UK prison for something similar.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by condensedmilk: 7:52pm On Aug 29
Alamu5891:
where is the video of where Yoruba and Edo take start am

They even threatened to una-live igbo children world wide!

What they did was to cut out amaka response and forwarded it to ABIKE and ABIKE didn't do her investigation she just rushed and waam! Started writing letters
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by olatuns2017: 7:57pm On Aug 29
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by bentenny(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29
yarimo:
Good tell obi and oby ezekwesili never to react to anything until TINUBU and onuonuga react.
This is the most benighted statement I have heard from a glorified apc zombie!
Who the hell are you to choose which issues they should talk about?
Are they in government or is Peter Obi the president of the country?
Why is Tinubu referred to as the number one citizen of the country if he cannot do what is expected by sacking Bayo Onuonuga for his tribal slurs?
Una too mumu walahi
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Charly68: 8:36pm On Aug 29
Amaka is a sick woman ,she must have been hired by IPOB to do tbe dirty job ...
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Stkilda(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29
misransome:
If she committed a crime she can be reported there but it will be hard to identify any crime she has committed against Canada from the Twitter video she made. It's just tricky
I am not sure how it is Nigeria, but countries don’t deport their citizens.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Donake: 8:47pm On Aug 29
Your likes don't care if she is amaka from SouthSouth you hail without recognizing igbos are majority in those areas. Keep wallowing in bigotry blindness...
Ttalk:
I know one day the Gbajue Obidients losers will result to murdering Nigerians out of frustration.

You failed to carve out your Biafra nation and still lost Nigeria's presidency.

No wonder there's so much venom and abuse all over SM.

Even their mods here do not get joy at all, just defending his people and dishing out bans on people who question their arrogance.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Christlike01: 9:02pm On Aug 29
She said, “Somebody just send me message, say them arrest me, say them wan deport me, with passport? I be Canada pikin.

See am now, I dey house, why I go dey lie?

Don't worry, Amaka; your fellow villagers from the land of primitive, forest-dwelling ancestors will give you feedback now that we know your evil intentions against other Nigerians. You fools from that tiny, erosion-ravaged land of cannibals know how to run your smelly traps, but when the repercussions of your innate stupidity start catching up with you, you begin your usual wailing, crying victimization, oppression, hate, etc.!

Amaka, believe it or not, even you—hand go touch you over there!
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Stkilda(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29
lhurd:
She a Nigerian-Canadaian. Her Canadian status can actually be revoked.
So can her Nigerian status, if that hasn’t been done already. I would imagine that she has already denounced her Nigerian citizenship, given the way she feels about Nigeria.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by aribisala0(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29
Shokoloko:
She is right. Canada's penalty for hate speech if convicted is 2 years in jail, not deportation.
but she can be extradited to face trial in Nigeria

Quite different from deportation

Just like will happen to Simon Ekpa soon
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Stkilda(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29
Racoon:
This is the kind of beast the Nigerian system has produced
The Nigerian system has produced much worse before her. The Nigerian system has produced a genocidal maniac who starved 5 million Igbo children to death.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by BitterTruth0001: 9:29pm On Aug 29
madridguy:
The lady has passed her message and what she's doing is to just awake the wickedness of her likes.

Na today, they have been killing people with poison, through fake wines, alcohol, baby formula, fake creams and many more.

And skull mining
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Kobojunkieee: 9:30pm On Aug 29
aribisala0:
but she can be extradited to face trial in Nigeria Quite different from deportation Just like will happen to Simon Ekpa soon
Given Nigeria's reputation, that will never happen! The chances of Finland deporting any of its citizens to a place like Nigeria are slim to none. undecided
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Tormentor001: 9:31pm On Aug 29
Ttalk:
I know one day the Gbajue Obidients losers will result to murdering Nigerians out of frustration.

You failed to carve out your Biafra nation and still lost Nigeria's presidency.

No wonder there's so much venom and abuse all over SM.

Even their mods here do not get joy at all, just defending his people and dishing out bans on people who question their arrogance.

You talk out of point... You're just pained mofo
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Tormentor001: 9:32pm On Aug 29
yarimo:
Peter OBI and oby ezekwesili won't react or condemn her outburst oo

U for call your pipo to react as u dem dey jobless
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by aribisala0(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29
Kobojunkieee:
Given Nigeria's reputation, that will never happen! The chances of Finland deporting any of its citizens to a place like Nigeria are slim to none. undecided
Nothing to do with reputation but reciprocity
I don't know whether it will happen neither do you
You merely express your wish or desire
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Kobojunkieee: 9:36pm On Aug 29
aribisala0:
↪ Nothing to do with reputation but reciprocity
↪ I don't know whether it will happen neither do you You merely express your wish or desire
I am afraid Nigeria's reputation is top on the list. undecided

2. I know for a fact that Finland is likely never going to send him back to Nigeria. You can argue yourself in a circle and never change the fact of this. Even the U.S. will not send a Nigerian back to Nigeria in such a case. Na Finland you go come expect to go do am? 😂😂😂😂
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Tormentor001: 9:36pm On Aug 29
loveth360:
You are nobody to tell others how to reach and when to reach.

Yarimo no well normally so nor stress.
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by Tormentor001: 9:37pm On Aug 29
agadez007:
She is right tho
If nothing happened to lagospaedia,Oba of Lagos,mc oluomo and these ones below then nothing can happen to her

Some Yoruba on nairaland here threaten igbos with genocide,they say they have don’t it before and can do it again
Abeg fashi

No long cap... Always chasing shadows
Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by MasterTeeUSA: 9:46pm On Aug 29
She should be careful...Canada can start looking at her application and pick one or two inconsistencies to say she lied to obtain residency and citizenship. Hope she is well aware of the Canadian Law she dey brag about.

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/i-cant-be-deported-canadian-nigerian-woman-threatening-yoruba-benin-people-with-poison-boasts/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.